Another caravan is forming in Honduras and is planning to head northbound to the United States next week.
The Mexican government is reportedly preparing for the caravan’s arrival, according to the Washington Post.
“We have information that a new caravan is forming to enter our country in mid-January,” said Olga Sánchez Cordero, the interior minister. “We are already taking the necessary steps to ensure the caravan enters in a safe and orderly way.”
“With this caravan, the goal is to give them a chance to work and have a better life, be it in Mexico or the United States,” added a taxi driver in the Honduran capital.
The size of the new caravan is unknown, but President Trump said on Thursday while he was in McAllen, Texas that the group forming is bigger that anything we’ve ever seen.
“There is another major caravan forming right now in Honduras, and so far we’re trying to break it up, and so far it’s bigger than anything we’ve ever seen, and a drone isn’t going to stop it, and a sensor isn’t going to stop it, but you know what’s going to stop it in its tracks?” Trump said. “A nice, powerful wall.”
Currently, there are thousands of Central American caravan migrants camping out in Tijuana, Mexico waiting for asylum claims to be approved by the US government.
Many of the Central Americans don’t want to wait for their asylum paperwork to be processed and approved so they are illegally crossing over into the United States where they are being released into the population.
Central Americans aren’t the only migrants embedded in the caravans headed towards the US.
The caravans from Honduras have been infiltrated by military-aged, virile men from Bangladesh, Haiti, Congo and Sri Lanka, according to embedded reporters.
This is especially troubling because Bangladesh has one of the largest Muslim populations in the world with a very high rate of Islamic terrorism and barbarism.
Investigative reporter Sara Carter was in McAllen, Texas this week and met two men from Bangladesh who crossed the border. According to Sara Carter, their journey took 3 months and cost $16,000 a piece.
Sara Carter did say in a follow up video that the two Bangladeshi men were apprehended by border patrol agents.
Just met two men who crossed the border from Bangladesh they say. Their journey took 3 months and cost $16,000 a piece. @realDonaldTrump the border is being crossed by more than just Central Americans and Mexicans. @IWF pic.twitter.com/wvVMXQYswf
— Sara A. Carter (@SaraCarterDC) January 9, 2019
The post Another Caravan Forming in Honduras – Headed Northbound to US ‘Next Week’ appeared first on The Gateway Pundit.