Facebook allows you to select a certain number of pages to see first in your News Feed. We hope that you’ll include The Revolution, Dc Gazette , The Marine Patriot Blog , The Trump News Gazette , and Unofficial: President Trump page.
Our journalists work to provide thoughtful investigative reporting, news, analysis and commentary about your local communities, people, sports and institutions. We want to make sure you continue to find that content on Facebook and here’s how can make sure that happens:
- Log into your Facebook account. Click on the three horizontal lines in the bottom or on the top right corner of your screen.
- Scroll down to the bottom and click on the ‘settings.’
- Click on ‘News Feed Preferences’ from the list of setting options. This will open a new page with controls.
- Select ‘Prioritize who to see first.’ You’ll see a list of pages and profiles you “like” on Facebook.
- Scroll through the list and choose the pages that you want to see content from in your News Feed regularly. Your choices will be marked with a blue star.
- Hit ‘done’ in the top or bottom right corner to save your changes.
- Log into Facebook. In the left-hand column of your home screen, look for ‘news feed’ at the top of the list and click the three dots beside it.
- Selected ‘edit preferences’ at the bottom of the pop-up menu. This will open a new window with the controls.
- Select ‘Prioritize who to see first.’ You will see a list of pages and profiles you “like” on Facebook.
- Look through the list and choose the pages that has content you want to see on your feed regularly. The pages you select will be marked with a blue star.
- Hit ‘done’ in the bottom right corner of your screen to save.
SHARE THIS ALL ACROSS THE INTERNET….