URGENT! If Your Child’s Eating This Popular Cereal, THROW IT AWAY IMMEDIATELY!

A mom discovered that her child developed severe red hives upon both legs. It looked as if something course had repeatedly rubbed against the legs that left the bruised impressions.  Her child was also very uncomfortable and she had to take her to the emergency room immediately to find out the cause of this.

The mom writes, “Terrified that little Harper might have brushed up against something poisonous, she asked her husband to walk her through their baby girl’s morning.

Major red flags suddenly started popping up the moment Misty’s husband, Steve, told her that Harper had tried the popular cereal Apple Jacks for the very first time that morning.

With the new cereal in mind, Misty decided to do a little research of her own, and she was stunned by what she found.

“Had to take Harper to the doctors today. Had no clue what gave her this rash until Steve told me that she had Apple Jacks cereal for the first time this morning. Poor girl! Did more research on it and this is what I found…Apple Jacks has the most popular food dyes known to cause behavioral problems in children; yellow 6, blue 1, red 40 and BHT,” the mom wrote in a now viral Facebook post.

When someone has a food allergy, their immune system reacts rapidly to a particular food as if it isn’t safe. In theory, allergy can be caused by any food. An allergy can cause reactions varying in severity from skin rashes, to a life threatening allergic reaction known as anaphylaxis (life-threatening respiratory distress).

Here is a list which shows possible signs and symptoms your child can exhibit when they experience an unexpected allergic reaction to a newly introduced food served at meal time.

  • Preservatives such as sulphites can trigger asthma. Benzoic acid may cause asthma and urticaria (an itchy rash), while some antioxidants can trigger asthma, urticaria and rhinitis.
  • Flavour enhancers such as monosodium glutamate can cause headaches and tightness of the chest, neck and face, while aspartame can trigger urticaria and swelling.
  • Colourings such as tartrazine can trigger asthma, urticaria and generalized allergic reactions.

It’s wise to have your physician prescribe you an epi-pen (epinephrine) to inject immediately should an allergic reaction develop rapidly in your child.   If not treated in time, your a child’s airway will swell and cause suffocation.

 

H/T:  mommypage.com

 

 

 



Must See Places In Paris

Find IP