The liberal media has been playing fast and loose with facts about guns, especially the AR rifle. So far this week, I’ve heard liberals refer to the AR rifle as a “machine gun”, an “assault weapon”, and “the world’s deadliest gun.”
NONE of those labels accurately describe the AR rifle, but when has the truth ever mattered to those on the left.
Ted Nugent, a strong 2nd amendment advocate, took it upon himself to educate Americans on this subject. He listed 7 facts every American should know about the AR rifle. I think his message is brilliant, and one that needs to be shared.
GUNFACTS for the terminally politically correct lying braindead America hating freedom hating NRA hating Ted hating soulless punks in media, government, academia & beyond.
1. The AR rifle is NOT an assault weapon
2. The AR rifle is NOT an automatic weapon
3. Standard 5.56 AR ammo is NOT high power in fact much to weak to be legal in most states for deerhunting
4. The AR rifle is NOT designed to kill people, it is THE most popular rifle in America designed for self defense, varmint hunting, recreational shooting, competition and pure family fun
5. The AR rifle does NOT hold clips. it is magazine fed and in EVERY mass shooting a stock 12 gauge goose gun would have been MUCH deadlier when your victims are unarmed & helpless
6. ARs & AKs are banned in Paris, Chicago, at The Pulse, in Sandy Hook, at Columbine, at VA Tech, in San Bernadino etc etc
7. Our government idiots make no meaningful effort to protect us from the known muzlim devils but scramble to further disarm American citizens. This is the same shamefull government punks that disarmed the greatest trained warriors on earth at Ft Hood. You tell me who is the enemy of America!
UNMARMED & HELPLESS IS UNARMED & HELPLESS. Foolish is as foolish does
It’s so important as Americans to properly inform ourselves on this issue. We need to be aware of the left’s shameless attempt to appeal to our emotions to further their political agenda. Fighting for your Constitutional right to bear arms is NOT an injustice to the victims of mass shootings. If anything, it is an act of compassion in an effort to protect life, not make it easier to destroy. As Maj. L. Caudill, USMC (Ret.) writes,