Undoubtedly the progressive socialists who have taken over our government have a plan for succession in place should Hussein Obama actually follow the law for once and â€œpermitâ€ another to assume the position of American president.
They undoubtedly plan to pick up where Obama leaves off and their agenda will be much more radical by virtue of the fact that they are moving it â€œforward,â€ as they like to say.
Elizabeth Warren is positioning herself as a possible successor and may be being groomed to follow in the footsteps of the first foreign-born Muslim socialist president as the first female socialist president.
If that happens, the country will find itself in a crisis, a battle for its existence, the survival of our Constitution and the protections it affords like none we ever envisioned.
As bad as Hussein Obama is, the agenda that will be pursued by a socialist successor in all likelihood be much worse.
Warren provided proof of that fact in July, when she spoke to a gathering of her fellow socialist zealots at the Netroots Nation event in Detroit.
She highlighted eleven points, some of them designed for cover, some for enlisting support, others for expanding their power. She repeats the mantra of â€œweâ€™re willing to fight for itâ€ as if she is representing the masses, a socialist foundation.
- Stronger rules and tougher enforcement for Wall Street
- Belief in science, which is a premise wealth redistribution in the name of global warming and protecting the Earth.
- Net neutrality
- Raising the minimum wage
- Support of low skill wage increases through unionization, expansion of unions
- A free or low cost education through college level
- Protecting retirement, social security and pensions
- Equal pay for equal work
- Equal means equal, regardless of deviation, ability, skills or any other distinguishing characteristics.
- Open borders
- Overturn religious protections of Hobby Lobby under false premise of a â€œright to control womenâ€™s bodiesâ€
They make the presentation that without them, fairness and justice donâ€™t exist or are a thing of the past, that the Constitution is not enough to protect Americans, that we need a new socialist interpretation.
The threat is real. Whether it takes the form of this leftist option or another that is as of yet to be so exposed. It is a full out assault on what America is and has been and what our future will be.
Weâ€™d better get ready, they are coming. They are already here.
Rick Wells is a conservative author who recognizes that our nation, our Constitution and our traditions are under a full scale assault from multiple threats. Please â€œLikeâ€ him on Facebook, â€œFollowâ€ him on Twitter or visitÂ www.rickwells.us