Serial Killer On Loose In US!
Law enforcement authorities have now confirmed it. Seven recent homicides and three attempted murders are all believed to be work of a single serial killer.
The FBI is working as part of a task force with other agencies to apprehend the man responsible. The City of Phoenix Police Department released the following list of incidents attributed to the killer.
- March 17, 2016: At approximately 11:30 p.m., a 16-year-old male was shot while walking in the street in the area of 1100 E. Moreland St. His injuries were not life threatening.
- March 18, 2016: At approximately 11:30 p.m., a 21-year-old male was shot while standing in the street outside of his vehicle in the area of 4300 N. 73rd Av. His injuries were not life threatening.
- April 1, 2016: At approximately 9:00 p.m., Diego Verdugo-Sanchez was shot and killed in front of a home in the area of 5500 W. Turney Ave.
- April 19, 2016: At approximately 4:30 a.m., 55-year-old Krystal Annette White was found deceased from apparent gunshot injuries sustained in the area of 500 N. 32nd St.
- June 3, 2016: At approximately 9:50 p.m., Horacio De Jesus Pena was shot and killed in front of a home in the area of 6700 W. Flower St.
- June 10, 2016: At approximately 9:30 p.m., Manuel Castro Garcia was shot and killed in front of a home in the area of 6500 W. Coronado.
- June 12, 2016: At approximately 2:35 a.m., an unoccupied vehicle was shot and damaged in the area of 6200 W. Mariposa Dr.
- June 12, 2016: At approximately 3:00 a.m., Angela Linner, Maleah Ellis, and Stefanie Ellis were shot and killed in front of a home in the area of 6300 W. Berkeley Rd.
Victims known ages range from 12 years old to 55 years old. There is no apparent racial or gender connection. What authorities did say all those attacked had in common was that they were “outside or in a vehicle when shot in or near residential neighborhoods during hours of darkness.”
A police sketch has been provided by a wounded victim. The suspect is described as “a thin or lanky young man, possibly in his early 20s.” He is said to have dark hair. The killer seems to operate in a wide-spread area of West Phoenix.
Law enforcement is asking the public for help solving these crimes. Anyone with information regarding any of these incidents is asked to contact The Silent Witness Program. A reward of $30,000 dollars is being offered.
© 2016 Vianna Vaughan