2799697-kaley_cuoco__831_

You will seldom hear a Hollywood actress speaking out against the craziness of feminism these days. That’s why it was so refreshing to read the views of actress Actress Kaley Cuoco-Sweeting on the issue. She stars in the popular sitcom, “The Big Bang Theory”, and she is making quite an impact of her own. When asked in a Redbook interview if she was a feminist, she responded with,
Is it bad if I say no? It’s not really something I think about.

Things are different now, and I know a lot of the work that paved the way for women happened before I was around. I was never that feminist girl demanding equality, but maybe that’s because I’ve never really faced inequality.

I cook for Ryan five nights a week: It makes me feel like a housewife; I love that. I know it sounds old-fashioned, but I like the idea of women taking care of their men. I’m so in control of my work that I like coming home and serving him. My mom was like that, so I think it kind of rubbed off.

My goodness, did a Hollywood actress just say that she LIKED serving her husband? That poor naive woman! Doesn’t she know that taking care of your husband makes you weak? Hasn’t anyone told her that in order to be equal you have to participate in vile acts, like dressing up in vagina costumes or writing demands on your naked body? I mean, how else do you expect to be taken seriously?

Liberals have already started attacking Kaley on Twitter for her comments about feminism. One user tweeted,

“How can someone who is reaping the benefits of the feminist movement (via her large paycheck) not be a “feminist”?
Another offended liberal wrote, “Kaley Cuoco-Sweeting’s thoughts on feminism are as tragic as her haircut. Barf.”

Kaley responded on twitter by saying ” I apologize if I offended anyone. Anyone who knows me, knows my heart, and knows what I really meant. ”

Well, it’s good to know that there are still down to earth people out there, even if they are making millions. Kaley isn’t forgetting the people who helped her make those millions either.
My parents spent 16 years hauling my butt to LA for audition after audition. Every day they were helping me learn my lines, dropping me off, waiting for me, picking me up, giving me pep talks when I didn’t get the jobs, taking me to tennis and horseback riding lessons.

I remember always hoping I could help take care of them because they took such good care of me. Knowing I’ll be able to just brings tears to my eyes.

Now that is one classy lady.

Comments

Lindsey Bruce
I am best described as a Constitutional conservative. I strongly believe in constitutionally limited government, individual freedom, and personal responsibility. I can no longer stand on the sidelines and watch my country lose a game that we were built to master. I am speaking up! Please visit my blog and speak up with me! https://www.facebook.com/politicallindsey?ref=hl

78 Comments on "“Big Bang Theory” Actress Asked If She Is A Feminist, Her Response Made Feminists FURIOUS!…"

1. ShamanBlair | 04/25/2015 at 6:01 PM |

Sooo…I take it you’re completely against the practice of all muslums’ sharia law everywhere, & are fighting to see it banned? 🙂

2. tbrec63387 | 04/22/2015 at 12:31 PM |

I would have responded sooner but I’d thrown up in my mouth and had to brush my teeth. Please Gretta, get off your soap box, the fact that the feminist numbers are declining in this country tells ya where feminism is going. Women have found out that the movement in a lot of ways screwed up their lives.

Feminism made it look like the men had the world with a fence around it. Made it sound like most men lived in utopia where as in fact they didn’t. This was an industrial nation, a nation of farmers and laborers. Yes, there was a segment of population that we can call “White collar” but the majority of men in this country now.

Women were also the backbone of the family, they kept families together. They gave their all out of “love” and not obligation or an expectation. Feminism took that away from women. They made their lives look as those it was something to be measured. They fed women the BS that being a mother, a wife had no true value that in order for them to have value, they needed a career.

There is an old saying, “careful what you ask for, you may get it.” Now women have it and many are pissing and moaning that it isn’t what feminists said it would be. Heart disease, high blood pressure, basically all the ailments that men have suffered with for a very long time.

Let’s talk about being equal … Haven’t seen any feminists campaigning for females to be required to sign up for selective service? Where is the campaign that demand law enforcement and military to NOT lower the standards for women?

3. “now women of today have completely distorted the message…”

Exactly. Those of you who believe in the true meaning of feminism… need to start taking it back from the radical feminazis. Because honestly, as a man, I’m pretty much done with women because of garbage like this.

4. tbrec63387 | 04/22/2015 at 10:56 AM |

What you said brought something to mind. I got married in the 70’s. My well educated wife had a goal though. She wanted to be a stay at home mom and to the dismay of the feminists, that’s what go achieved. Sadly, her contemporaries shunned her, insulted and berated her. How dare she want to be a stay at home mom!!!

So what did feminism do for these women? NOTHING! And things haven’t changed. My daughter gets the same BS these days. Although she too is well educated, she chose to be a stay at home mom but her contemporaries give her crap too.

5. tbrec63387 | 04/22/2015 at 10:47 AM |

Typical feminist BS. When women truly start doing EQUAL work to men, then let’s talk? Oh BTW, signed op for selective service yet? Of course not … equality to feminists only means what wymen want and that’s not real equality. And do me a favor, please protest the many law enforcement agencies and the military to STOP lowering the bar for women?

And to all the men out there, GO HOME and tell the lady of the house to get off her behind and go to work. It’s time for houseHUSBANDS to band together …. right ladies, isn’t that what you want? Equality???

6. tbrec63387 | 04/22/2015 at 10:42 AM |

I have to disagree with you regarding “Feminism as a fight for Women and Men to be equal and on the same Playing field in all walk’s of life” I’ve followed and experienced “modern feminism” from the start and it was never to benefit men, it was/is all about the wymen. The movement came out of the gate with propaganda that pretty much berated men and being oppressive misogynists that wanted nothing other then to keep women/mom’s in the kitchen. Men were and are viewed as bad. Feminists have now gone a step further is saying that men have been destroying men. Early feminism completely ignored the fact that it was on the backs of men that this country was built. Ignored the facts about male verses female mortality rates.

IMO, feminism in general has destroyed the “family.” with 50% of kids being raised in single households (mostly women), a court system that has and continues to favor the mom over the dad, I’d say that feminism has been a failure.

And to any women out there that are feminists, on behalf of countless men, LEAVE US ALONE and quit trying to remold us into what YOU want. We are who we are, take it or leave it.

7. Harley Lee | 04/22/2015 at 2:23 AM |

So what your saying is women have no choice in what they do in the 21st century running about naked ain’t gonna do nuffin but make perverts want to abuse you dickhead have respect for your body no wonder little girls dress like lil tarts it’s shameful and also why is it that it seems feminists just wanna have a pop at blokes all the time

8. Harley Lee | 04/22/2015 at 2:21 AM |

You are a legend

9. Jay Failla | 04/07/2015 at 4:04 AM |

I Have Practically read everything and made a couple of comments. But the only thing now that come’s to mind is the saying “Let’s Agree to Disagree”. See, I remember Feminism as a fight for Women and Men to be equal and on the same Playing field in all walk’s of life. But, Even though I know a couple of true Feminists who still believe in that, All I see anymore, Are Female’s who lable Themselve’s as a Feminist and Fight Against ALL Men cause they were hurt by a man or men and want to hold onto that hatred. Yes they use it to get back at Men cause they feel that Men are the one’s to blame for thier hurt feeling’s. This is what I say. To those who are true feminist’s I applaud you. But to those who take it to far and try to use men as an example that they are holding the female down and that it is this and, that and BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH!!!! I would say Good day to you and Hope you have a good life. For I am not going to worry anymore about what you think. I think this article is about a beautiful sentiment of her even mentioning Her Husband. To me it shows she is Happy and that she is proud to have a Husband such as her man. So go and run your mouth, and go ahgead and Disect my statement’s on how wrong I am to support her. Cause anymore I.D.G.A.F.

10. My hero

11. Anti Jewish Supremacist | 04/05/2015 at 9:19 PM |

Because some zionist who runs the show got triggered

12. Politically Truthful | 04/05/2015 at 9:17 PM |

Jewish zionists wont have it

13. Diane Moffatt | 04/04/2015 at 9:18 AM |

How many black women are there in that show?

14. Diane Moffatt | 04/04/2015 at 9:09 AM |

She lives in a country where women don’t have the right to get equal pay for equal work right?

15. Umut Yarrow | 04/03/2015 at 11:23 PM |

Kaley is 10000% right. BTW feminism was NEVER about true equality. If you want to know the real purpose look up WHO funded the first feminist waves and WHY.

16. Dara Luz | 04/03/2015 at 8:45 PM |

Feminism literally says that we should all be able to choose to do whatever makes us happy. In order to give that opportunity to everyone, we have to give the genders social, economic, and political equality. Otherwise you get restricted in what you can and can’t do because of your gender. For example, everyone should get paternity/maternity leave, not just women. This would prevent employers from being reluctant to hire pregnant, young, or recently married women because they fear they’ll take maternity leave. Also, giving it only to women shows society’s skewed expectations for the genders: women are expected to stay home and give up work to care for the baby, while men are expected to work right on through the pregnancy to support the both of them. Laws and societal expectations like these are old gender norms that put pressure on men and women to fulfill specific societal roles, rather than following their dreams regardless of their gender or sex. Feminism doesn’t say to women that they can’t be housewives–it says to women that they should not be *limited* to being, or *expected* to be, housewives. But if you are a woman and you want to be a housewife, kudos to you!! Your dream is, and should be treated as, just as valid as a woman who wants to be a CEO, or a man who wants to be a househusband.

17. David Merrill | 03/30/2015 at 4:39 AM |

Exelently said??
    I

18. Chris D Owens | 03/29/2015 at 5:56 PM |

Political correctness is nothing more than a way to cencer free speech plain and simple. She is entitles to her point of view. I am with a dear sweet woman, a nurse, a mother, a friend, and one strong willed lady. She graduated nursing school top of her class. Femenism didn’t do that, she did that. She loves cooking and taking care of kids, she has a heart of service. Nobody makes her do these things. Its what she loves. She makes sure I have everything I need and I respond in kind. That doesn’t make her a servant or less of a woman, on the contrary, it makes her an amazing loving woman!

19. I respect her feelings because I can relate, but I’m just going to point out that this article’s headline refers to her as

“‘Big Bang Theory’ Actress” instead of by her name.

20. fingers | 03/17/2015 at 4:15 AM |

from australia WELL DONE MISS cheers

21. amagi511 | 03/16/2015 at 8:10 AM |

Friends:

I believe that the great majority of women, enjoying tha capacity of becoming mothers, would rather stay home and raise their kids than going out to work, and leave their kids unattended. That is the way things were for a long time, and when that way of doing things was commonplace, kids tended to suffer less from bad manners and violent tendencies.

A family, of two loving persons, who are able to share, love, and give to each other, is a perfect arrangement, which seves to make a family happy. Standing ovation for the young lady who is intelligent, beautiful, and a great and lovable actress.

22. Cameron Pappas | 03/16/2015 at 1:39 AM |

I’m ready to offend everyone. I’m a white man and I’m proud. I love all other people. I don’t see color or gender as a deterrent. Streotypes exist in the world but people need to stop getting offended when someone makes a personal choice they don’t agree with, I have gay friends, I have black friends, I have lady friends, I have friends that don’t agree with homosexuality, I have friends that don’t agree with interacial marriage, I have friends that believe woman belong in the kitchen. I have black friends that hate white cops, I have lady friends that believe woman are always right and superior to men, I have gay friends that think anyone who is uncomfortable around them is a “bigot”. Those are people’s opinions, they are entitled to their opinions, but as soon as they take away someone’s basic right because of their opinion is the minute they are no longer my friend.

23. You would sound more credible if you could speak intelligently without the
    “F” words. I hate listening to people who don’t have a big enough
    vocabulary so that they have to fill in with ugly words.

24. I see you took some time to reply my argument and I appreciate your comment.
    I would just like for you to realize that feminism isn’t as black and white as you are trying to portray it. You cherry-picked quotes from feminists who all had the same negative views towards men and your argument wasn’t looking at the big picture of what feminism is trying to accomplish.

Another idea of feminism is to stop gendering things and people, such as telling boys to “man up” or women to “be lady-like”; those who don’t identify as male or female may feel pressured to conform to the roles they are given. Feminism aims towards gender neutrality, which in turn benefits the gay, bi and trans community- why I mentioned it earlier.

I realize we have different opinions and on the internet we could probably argue until we’re blue in the face. Although you are frustrated with my viewpoint and the way that I was putting the things that I wanted to say, I would appreciate it if you respected my outlook on the topic. Despite believing me to be wrong, remember that we all have different stances on different issues. Please try not to belittle and bully others for thinking differently from yourself. Thank you.

25. For the same reason that the quite frankly incredible “Dr Matt Taylor” did. Bad PR is not helpful and can result in funding cuts.

26. Tom Liordos | 01/09/2015 at 12:20 AM |

Such an acute observation, simple and elegant.
    Well done!!!

27. Ishida Gajinka | 01/08/2015 at 5:34 PM |

Why should a person research something in order to answer the question as to whether they consider themselves that thing? She didn’t comment on feminists being awful or anything like that, she said she didn’t consider herself one. If feminism means what you say and she doesn’t consider herself one for lack of an understanding of the word, then it’s still true.

28. Tom Liordos | 01/08/2015 at 12:15 PM |

Lauren, thank you for your reply.
    Let me begin by clarifying this simple fact which is as it follows.
    One does not have to respect another’s opinion in order to respect ones person.
    Soooo, with due respect, let me address your comments, in a linear fashion, for your convenience.

First,
    I would like to point out the redundancy of your critique on my “oversimplification” of the matter.
    As, I’m sure you can see, I have made no statement of my own, instead, I have compiled a short number of quotes (trust me I could have easily provided a much greater number) for which I have provided no critique (quite purposely) whatsoever.
    Therefore I cannot be accused of poor actions when no action has been taken, furthermore, at best, your incursion could very easily be interpreted as an inexpensive attempt to blunt the impact of my post with complete disregard of any factual discipline. In debating circles, this is what is commonly known as a “straw man argument”.

Secondly,
    quoting you, “feminism, is a movement”. The exemption I take is with the letter “A”, it suggests singularity. That contradicts the well known fact that there is more than one feminism, for example, there is your brand of feminism as you present it (we will get to that later) and the brand demonstrated by those that I have quoted who in their turn, I’m sure you will agree, will dismiss your brand in favor of their own.
    So there goes out the window your idea of a singular definable “feminism”.

Thirdly,
    Quoting you again, “feminism is for equality between the sexes and for those who identify as gay, trams, bi…”
    Well, are you not merciful.
    Here we have a linguistic problem at the very least, an ideological definition problem at the intermediate and/or an honesty problem at the very worst.
    In good faith I will presume the first and least, feel free to correct me.
    Gay, trans, and bi, have their own rights movement (for which they have my full support) and it is still relevant because they have not yet achieved equality.
    I see your statement as an attempt to universalize the role of your “movement” in the wake of it’s ideological bankruptcy and subsequent redundancy.
    This is typical of movements that have achieved their goals long before it’s adherents have ready themselves to relinquish that with which they have personally identified to an extent of “they” are incomplete without “it”.
    In other words to high jack other peoples causes to stay relevant.

Fourthly,
    Quoting you, ” these women are obviously frustrated with the inequality among the sexes” ok, now you’re just f…ng with me.
    Really??? Obviously??? I beg of you, shine the way, how is this obvious?
    Beaten to a pulp with a shoe shoved in his mouth? There are so many possible causes for such blood thirsty tendencies but you concluded, so readily, it must be someone else’s fault.
    If this is how you arrive to such concrete conclusions, then I’m sorry, but we have to question the processes by which you have arrived to every other conclusion.

Fifthly,
    Man haters which isn’t feminism? Ok, I’ll give you that much.
    Whatever the hell feminism is, it, in and of it’s self isn’t man hating but until I hear some denunciations from the ” real feminists” you do not get the luxury of distancing.
    These are some of feminism’s most prominent intellectuals, the think tank of your movement, if you will, you don’t get to have it both ways.
    And ofcourse you made an excuse for them in the very same breath.
    You strike me as the theists I have debated and disassembled over the years whom have read less of their bible than I had in order to debate against it.
    But that this is common with belief held without evidence.
    Which brings us to the hilarious part of your rather unlettered rant, with all due respect, telling others that they have not understood the real meaning of feminism as though you, holding some revealed truth, have.

I, in conclusion Lauren, would like to thank you for the pat on the head you gave me by stating how clear it was that I had done some research as though you are equipped to make that observation and also for encouraging me to continue with it as though you are aware it will lead me to some truth to which you already have arrived, let me assure you, you have not.
    I did not have to do “some research” in order to comment on this thread, in fact I did none at all.
    All of the above is a minute part of the bibliography that constitutes my own library as it has accumulated over the years.
    You see, Lauren, you are conversing with an old leftist and a feminist (former) and as such I can assure you you are no feminist, you have an entirely superficial understanding of the term, the movement and subsequently it’s redundancy.
    So, let me in turn and in good faith give you some advise.
    Do your movement a favor and don’t help it, your mere absence will be help enough.
    But thank you for your valuable input though,
    With all due respect.

29. Tom- It is very easy to over-simplify an incredibly complex issue,
    which is what you have done with your comment. Feminism is a movement
    supporting equality of the sexes- not only for women, but also those who
    identify as gay, bi, trans, etc.

While these women may identify themselves as feminists, they are clearly not feminists.
    They are obviously frustrated with inequality between sexes, but it is no reason to act negatively towards all men.

“Man haters” (which isn’t feminism) have clearly
    given feminism a bad name and taken away from all of the positive
    aspects of the feminist movement. Kaley Cuoco is another example of
    giving feminism a bad name; many people don’t understand the concept,
    but its a real shame when they (as La Femme mentioned) have such an
    influence over our society.

Please do not take what these women said and call it feminism. Feminism is equality, and this is not equality. Clearly you have done some research on the issue- please continue- its really not as scary as it seems.

30. YamadaDesigns | 01/07/2015 at 5:03 PM |

I would, and I do partially, but the author is clearly taking advantage of feminazis to attack liberals in general, so no.

31. Feminist are terrorist.. The push there beliefs on you, like it or not.. Not one feminist would of opened there mouth if she said my husband cooks for me… Is that equality?? Listen ladies, we swing the big stick, don’t forget that. This is why divorce rate is ten times more in America then the rest of the world!! Cause of YOU!! Feminist, terrorist, trying to dictate everyone woman’s life and impose ur rules! My wife works, I work.. She cooks, I cut the lawn.. She cleans, I fix and maintain the cars! What the F is wrong with that??? I would never in a million years ask my wife to jack my car up and change my oil..!! Does that make me anti-feminist?? It’s so easy to just say “it’s a mans job”.. When it’s convenient or beneficial for a feminist.. That’s not fair or equal, but I love my wife and never in a million years would I tell her to get on the roof and fix a leak.. And she sure as hell doesn’t want me shrinking everything or turning everything purple in the washer… What’s wrong with that life??? We love each other and each bring something to the table! That’s equality.. Not attacking people for being normal..

32. Kevin Watson | 01/07/2015 at 12:52 PM |

Nope. Blame the feminazis….

33. Kevin Watson | 01/07/2015 at 12:51 PM |

Then you can go home, because that’s pretty well done here. Maybe you should go to Syria, Saudi Arabia, Yemen, etc. etc. etc.

34. Kevin Watson | 01/07/2015 at 12:49 PM |

So – you’d prefer to be held back by bitterness and mental illness. Good.

35. Kevin Watson | 01/07/2015 at 12:48 PM |

Well said!

36. Kevin Watson | 01/07/2015 at 12:47 PM |

Hey – I almost gave a damn. Nice try…

37. Rustle Wiltson | 01/06/2015 at 5:28 PM |

Good stuff.

38. Ellis Bell | 01/06/2015 at 2:01 PM |

I’m confused as to what you’re calling an “evil philosophy.” Also, do you realize that the role she plays on TV promotes casual sex? Given your repeated mentions of God I would imagine that’s not something you would think he would “bless.” And she may not agree with the messages the show sends, and if she doesn’t then it sure says a lot about her integrity. Finally – I am a Christian and I fully support any woman’s decision to do what she wants with her time, whether it be earning a paycheck, taking care of the home or even both as they are not mutually exclusive. I just ask that you remember that there are certain things you as a woman can do today that were worked long and hard for by women fighting for equal rights, and to not take those for granted. I support your choice to be a housewife and mother, but don’t forget that it is a CHOICE today, and not an expectation or requirement, because of the women who came before you.

39. If you know what feminism is you would know it has nothing to do with whether or not you enjoy cooking your husband a meal 5 nights a week. That is anyone’s own choice to make. Feminism is simply the advocation of equality socially, economically and politically between all genders. It’s a VERY small percentage of women in the world that enjoy the freedom we do in North America. Most countries do NOT have equal rights for women and in many it is actually dangerous to be female every day so to say “things are different now” is near sighted and ignorant.

40. Gretta M. | 01/05/2015 at 5:04 PM |

Wow, Lindsey Bruce, your disgusting lack of knowledge, and Ms. Cuoco’s, about such an important political and social issue is a gross perversion of journalism. Please educate yourself on said topic before you obtusely and unintelligently cast your dense, negligent opinion on a subject so relevant to you and fellow women. Let me clue you in on what feminism really is, a vital piece of information you so carelessly failed to simply google. I quote, according to the Merriam-Webster dictionary, feminism is “the theory of the political, economic, and social equality of the sexes.” If government, politics and responsibility are so important to you, please, for the good of society, don’t treat such a significant political issue with such opaque disregard and laxity, and continue to mask your professed intelligence with a love of government. And with this grand enthusiasm for government, I must ask, do you like the right to vote? Do you appreciate the ability to work anywhere as anything just as a man does? But maybe you are right, feminists are all crazy these days. I mean women have the right to vote and can work, what more can we possibly want? How absurd is it that we demand genuine equality and eradication of the sexualization, oppression and objectification of women!

And if asking you to use google isn’t too much, I would also like to invite you to not constrict your view of things to such tiny, narrow scopes. You say that modern feminists have resorted to “vile acts” insinuating that all feminists participate in extremist, revolutionary conduct. This shortsighted allegation is on par to stating that all civil rights activists resorted to violent behavior to achieve equality. Treat humans and the English language with the respect they deserve.

41. Carol Cantell Moorby | 01/05/2015 at 12:56 PM |

You sure didn’t offend many women who love to serve their husbands. She is just playing a role…..she doesn’t have to agree with it! Good for her for showing women what God wants women to be. She will be blessed for her stand. Never apologize to evil philosophies. The greatest calling God gives a woman is to be a wife and mother. It is Gods highest calling. It is NOT what feminists says it is…Most of them are atheists anyway,

42. Everyone is NOT treated equally and it is extremely naive for you to say that. Feminists are working so that women can have any job and trying to make society see the value in staying at home with your kids if that’s what you wish to do. Just because there is a black president that doesn’t mean black people are treated equally. If you don’t remember the incredibly racist things that were hurled at Obama when he was running for president, then you must be trying to be ignorant.
    and by the way, ITS OPRAH.

43. Jodi Day | 01/05/2015 at 7:15 AM |

Those are NOT women! They are rabid beasts filled with malice & hate. Those quotes bring the point home in a way that all of the arguing/debating never could. Well done!

44. Jodi Day | 01/05/2015 at 7:06 AM |

Outstanding! It’s amazing how quickly these so-called feminists are to attack any woman that doesn’t fit into their idea of how a woman should be. It’s refreshing to see a lady that takes pride in doing whatever she enjoys & isn’t trying to fit into someone else’s idea of what she should be. Way to go!

45. Daphy Duck | 01/05/2015 at 3:41 AM |

That sounds good in theory, unfortunately in reality, any woman who wants to stay at home, look after her children and her husband are constantly downgraded by militant feminists! Even though it takes more to looking after the children instead of dropping them off to day care centers, after school care etc, these lovely, hard working people who are rewarded later as their children grow up grateful for all their mum has done.

There are too many kids that are being groomed by the state, and look what it has gotten us! Not all go down that way, there are many children that grow up decent citizens with mum and dad working, and that is great and kudos to them, because of the additional work it takes to be really good part time parents.

46. Susheel Sundar | 01/05/2015 at 3:23 AM |

I guess, maybe its in directive way of sending a message to those mentally unstable hardcore feminists requesting to realize their own fault. Sorry for being complicated.

47. Scott Francis | 01/05/2015 at 12:02 AM |

Most likely because of her manager or the production company that runs her show. A lot of famous people say exactly what they mean and are at times forced to retract their statements or soften it up. I hate when people do that. They say what they meant and they say what they believe, then they are forced to tell the public that’s not what they meant. It’s always about stepping on egg shells when it comes to celebrities speaking their minds.

48. Tom Liordos | 01/04/2015 at 11:54 PM |

Ofcourse, who are we to define feminism?
    Let’s ask some feminists to define it for us, shall we?

1) Valerie Solanas, author of S.C.U.M (society for cutting up men) :
    ” to call a man an animal is to flatter him; he is a machine, a walking dildo”.

2) Andrea Dworkin, feminist writer:
    ” i want to see a man beaten to a bloody pulp with a high heel shoved in his mouth, like an apple in the mouth of a pig.”

3) Marylyn French, feminist writer:
    “All men are rapists and that’s all they are”.

4) Barbara Jordan, congresswoman:
    “I believe that women have a capacity for understanding and compassion that men do not structurally have. Does not have it because he cannot have it he is incapable of it.”

5) Robin Morgan Ms magazine editor:
    “I feel that men hating is a viable and honorable political act”

6) professor Mary Daly, feminist theologian:
    ” if life is to survive on this planet there must be a decontamination of the earth. I think this will be accompanied by an evolutionary process that will drastically reduce the population of males.

49. Stop the Ignorance | 01/04/2015 at 11:15 PM |

Why should she have to apologize????? It’s her life!!!!! People who throw huge childish hissy fits over things others choose to do with THEIR LIVES are psychotic, grow up and stop pushing your bull shit beliefs down everyone’s throats!!!!!!!

50. YamadaDesigns | 01/04/2015 at 8:04 PM |

Most of this article was good, and this actress has a great mindset and lots of things to be proud of, but I’m not sure why the article suddenly went all anti-liberal near the end. I guess feminism is some kind of extreme liberalism but it’s for a specific cause and can’t be used as a general propaganda against liberals, I don’t think. Guess I can only blame the author on the spin the writing took on.

51. Oh my god. Feminist are all full of shit as all pigheaded men are full of shit.
    This is the 21st century, everyone is equal.
    America has a black president and the most powerful person on television is a woman. (Opera)
    But these people worked hard to get there.
    Get your heads out of your ass. Everyone and every immigrant has felt inequality and regrection. But that was a life time ago.
    Get over it.

52. Von Engelskirchen | 01/04/2015 at 6:24 PM |

the way of the future

53. Ms. Sweating, why did u apologize? You exprprecipice!od-given gift of speech to express your principles. May my sons who are in their twenties be blessed with a beautiful and old fashioned woman who has class, principles, and luxury! You are an expensive gift like other women with the same value system. Kaley, be distinctive without pertaining to a herd. It’s pathetic the view of a herd approaching a precipice. Be courageous and stalwart, honey.

54. Michael Paull | 01/04/2015 at 12:52 PM |

Wow, you said it even better than I did (and I worked on my written response for quite a while-LOL!). Cheers, and keep up the “Politically Incorrect”-ness. Just the kind of thing a thread like this needs~mp

55. Just shut the hell up | 01/04/2015 at 11:31 AM |

I got it… I can solve all of this. SHUT UP. And just taken care of your own shit. Take care of your own life.Its clear in her comment that is what she was doin. And seriously if you are a actress or a actor or the president all that mean is that’s your JOB. These not super people that have some kind of extra powers because of what they do. They are just people living there lives. So just live your own life wether you gay, straight, actress, actor, president, or cop or even a femme. Just SHUT the HELL UP. And worry about your own shit.
    # they are just fucking people…

56. Lolnope | 01/04/2015 at 2:01 AM |

Uhhh, yeah feminist do respect that. That’s what we’re working for; the choice a woman to live however she wants to (as long as it’s within the law). We want it to be a choice, not something that is forced upon us by society’s expectation of what women should be.

If a woman wants to be a housewife, that’s fine as long as she chose to be it! Not because her parents told her that’s all she’s good for or her husband demanded her to be one. If a woman wants to be a career woman, she should be able to without society looking down on her for not raising her kids.

Just think of it like this. If you see a young, single mom, you probably think “WOW, she was probably a slut” or “She’s stupid for having a kid before marriage”, but when you see a single father, people usually think “Wow, he’s so responsible!” or “What a great man, raising his kid all by himself.” Because for the man, it was a choice while for the woman, it was mandatory.

57. Of course.. although it’s more luck then talent.. (Hollywood is filled with thousands of hardworking/talented/good looking people…. but that does not guarantee being on a hit TV show)…

I’m just saying that she’s a MASSIVE breadwinner in her marriage…. she married a pro tennis player (who’s good.. but not great)… and they have no children…. So she’s not exactly representative of the “traditional” gender role model.

58. Wendy Whoppers | 01/04/2015 at 1:01 AM |

She had to work to get to that point ya know.

59. Wendy Whoppers | 01/04/2015 at 1:01 AM |

Feminism is just like every other political group these days, miserable people looking to get offended over trivial things about how other people live their lives and try to control them by complaining about it.

60. Wendy Whoppers | 01/04/2015 at 12:58 AM |

I’m sure her husband does things in return that makes her happy, its a shame feminists can’t respect that.

61. Ricardo Evans | 01/03/2015 at 10:03 PM |

Why all the hate? She likes to do things for her husband. What’s wrong with that? Everyone saying how there’s no balance in that relationship, clearly don’t understand how interviews work. See, the magazine paid her (the famous actress who we’ve all heard of) to talk about herself. Not to talk about what her husband (the non famous guy we’ve never heard of) does or doesn’t do. That would be silly, and quite frankly make for a boring interview. The fact that the same people that are bad mouthing other people for making blanket statements and generalizations, are doing the exact same thing to Kaley’s interview isn’t lost on me, but apparently it’s lost on them. Why is it that some people (not all, but some) within the feminist movement always scream “equality”, but have no problem employing double standards when it benefits them? Just an observation.

62. Jon Foster Roberts | 01/03/2015 at 8:25 PM |

Hey, Ilovemydawg. I don’t think Vanessa / Kate’s/feminists in general problem of “abnormal twits” extends that far, seeing that it’s in response to a MALE’S point of view. We’re not allowed to have those under the Feminist rule. Some people just have that state of mind. eg. anyone (usually males) who criticizes a feminist point-of-view is an abnormal twit, but a feminist who criticizes everyone else’s belief structure is a well-rounded, forward-thinking individual who’s beliefs should be respected above all others….. Think again people. While I agree, that some women are missing out on equal opp’s with regards to some areas of life, can you please stop flogging everyone else in the process. Let’s compare you all to another group who’ve continued the good fight long after they’ve won (in the most part) …… anti-racists. Don’t get me wrong, I realise it exists and still needs to be looked into. But I’m sorry don’t use it to get your way in every situation. As an example, I work in hospitality but at least 5 times a day my “I’m sorry, you’ve had to much to drink” is met with “Oh, you’re just being an f***ing racist, ‘cos I’m black”. (NO, IT”S ‘COS YOU’RE DRUNK AND I DON’T WANT TO LOSE MY LICENSE. I’ve seen it happen to others. In conclusion: I have an opinion/belief, you do too and so do the billions of other people on the planet – they may not be the same, but just because I don’t think the way that you do, doesn’t mean I shouldn’t be respected for being myself.

63. The angle of this article is the very reason why there’s a new rising debate about what feminism truly means; assuming that feminists are against serving and taking care of their husbands is the problem. Not all feminists are man haters. Plenty adore their husbands and choose to be house wives. To be a true feminist is to respect every woman’s life choice no matter what that may be, that is equality…when you can live your life without being compared or categorised against men AND other women. This word is so poorly misinterpreted it’s beginning to be funny.

64. La Femme | 01/03/2015 at 5:54 PM |

From reading this articles and the comments, I see that a lot of people here do not understand what feminism is and what is stands for. Feminism supports everything a woman wants to do with her life (and everything a man wants to do with his life, for that matter) so long as both genders are FREE to choose their own paths without being forced or coerced by another person or by society as a whole, which includes feeling trapped due to rules and limitations imposed upon them by their spouses/bosses/family/friends. If a woman wants to immerse herself in the corporate or political world and make a name for herself based on her own abilities and intelligence, without any gender-related/sexist obstacles- feminism supports you! But if a woman wants to be a stay at home mom and cook her husband meals every night – this is also feminism! Feminism supports this too! Feminism is about giving women the freedom to live their lives the way THEY choose to, whatever that choice might be.

As a public figure prominent in the media, Kaley Cuoco-Sweeting should honestly have taken the time to understand feminism before she commented on it. And the author of this article, Lindsey Bruce, might want to take a step back to gather a greater understanding herself before publishing an entire article on it. Both women are unfortunately conveying a negative and false image of feminism, which in the end will only hurt themselves (as women), their friends and families, and all of society! We are so close to taking the next step at a more equal world, let’s not let ignorance hold us back.

65. The movement has past. We are who we are by choice. We have a choice….period….don’t dwell on the past. Change has been made and she is not doing anything to change that. . I work hard and make equal pay but yet I cook for my husband everyday since I am the better cook and love doing it. If you feminist do not cook just to make a point that’s your ignorant choice. My husband cooks less healthy and bland simple foods. Some comments on here are very ignorant and judgemental. She is actually empowering women, not demeaning them. You know she makes enough to order out everyday. She cooks out of love. Maybe some of you extreme feminist do not know what that is.

66. Frank Walker | 01/03/2015 at 2:53 PM |

Is there really a point to all of this? She works to support her family y build a future for the next generation. Isn’t that what everyone wants just saying. I feel like there are “real” issues at hand her views affect our lives in no way at all… the end. Everyone acts like there opinion matters but in reality it doesn’t make a difference to any of you. She has a right to her opinion as do I. At the end of the day feminism never killed anyone. Terrorism or this Isis bullshit thats and issue. There’s my two cents peace out.

67. She may not be a feminist, but she is FAR from a voice of traditional women…. She makes around $1 million an episode (over $20 Million a year), so the struggles of an ordinary women is a foreign concept to her.

68. Patty Sue Brown | 01/03/2015 at 1:19 PM |

If you enjoy cooking and taking care of your family, then that is what you should be able to do without being criticized. Nothing wrong with having a servant’s heart. And if that is was creates fulfillment in your life, then go for it! If you want to go out and get a job that was traditionally thought of as a man’s job, more power to you. I think the point is that women should be allowed to choose, and not feel guilty about their choices either way. It isn’t disrespectful… its what feminism was supposed to accomplish.

69. EqualAsShit | 01/03/2015 at 11:17 AM |

There’s nothing wrong with this situation at all, and any woman who thinks there is, is a jackass who wants attention and just something to be noticed about. We’re equal right? Can you vote? Can you take a shit in a public bathroom? Drive? Buy guns? I don’t see an argument here. Let the woman live old fashioned and yall take notes from it. You don’t see men going out saying “it’s not equal, shit” no because we respect everything woman do. We’re the ones that work everyday and buy our woman everything they need and desire and pay for food when we’re out and about. When were at home they like to cook, and clean. And that makes it bad? And men help out with these duties. Idk it’s just retarded leave his girl alone and go cook some shit

70. Kate de Jude | 01/03/2015 at 7:52 AM |

Oh dear!

71. wow !

72. Ilovemydawg88 | 01/02/2015 at 10:11 PM |

Really?? “Abnormal twits’?? I guess that’s what i am.. I am a middle aged accomplished woman, a mother (raised my daughter alone) and married. I don’t cook, but why should I?? I can’t eat and my IV gives me nutrients. But my husband does. But do you think i give a crap about the feminist movement? Talk about a bunch of abnormal twits!! Oh yea, and I don’t care about who is gay or straight or whatever.. Life is what you make it.. If this actress doesn’t agree with the outdated and overstated rhetoric that is spewed from a few women (feminist), good for her. Mind your own business.. if I don’t agree with feminist, don’t call me names.. If you do?? Well, you are just another victim who can’t think for yourself and you have to identify with something to survive.. is what I said name calling?? nope! Why?? Because it is the truth.. Silly girl..

73. Politically Incorrect | 01/02/2015 at 9:36 PM |

She has NO reason to apologize! Women fought for equal rights so they would have options, now women of today have completely distorted the message and now hold all women under as much of a burden as men USED too! We can choose whatever makes us happy and fuck all of you who say otherwise! Maybe you need to get laid!

74. Alex Ryder | 01/02/2015 at 8:40 PM |

She is entitled to her own views on life. She and her family worked hard to get where they are, and if she wants to treat her man in a way that makes her feel happy, so be it. Not everyone lives off fast food, so the cooking has to be done by someone.

75. Vanessa Bessa | 01/02/2015 at 6:48 PM |

Wow! You sound young. I loved what she said, and I am a lesbian who loves serving her wife, because it just comes so easy for those of us who know the meaning of a partnership. My life probably resembles the life of many that have responded, I work, (9 years as an Army medic) I go to school, I walk my dog ,clean, sometimes cook, go to sleep, to name a few activities. It sure doesn’t sound “messed up” as you claim it. I certainly don’t see myself as a feminist, nor do I see much use for the type of feminism preached nowadays.
    Your comment is as unbalanced as some of the misinformed feminists that have been posting against this beautiful and mature young lady.

76. Kate de Jude | 01/02/2015 at 5:13 PM |

Agreed, usually it is abnormal twits who criticise feminists .

77. Ryan Dobrowski | 01/02/2015 at 4:33 PM |

all you lesbian back the fuck off i don’t even watch the show but you all sound like a bunch of nut jobs. if you secretly want to be a man then go get a sex change. this is one women who is actually proud to be a women. there are certain expectations women and men have to do this doesn’t make them unequal. like we also have the freedom to express ourselves, protected by the constitution, i mean thats the only reason we haven’t taken all you liberal nut jobs and put them in a camp. I’m sorry if you think some peoples traditions aren’t the way they should be but that just make you intolerant. you don’t see normal people criticizing your fucked up way of life.

78. Why did she apologize?