Screen-Shot-2014-11-28-at-11.21.14-AM

A pregnant Ferguson protester and her boyfriend were involved in violent confrontation with police while they were riding around in their car. Dornella Conner said she and her boyfriend, De’Angelas Lee, were “just riding around and respecting Mike Brown” when they stopped at a gas station early Tuesday. Conner spoke with a local TV station telling them, “They pulled up while we were coming towards the street.” She admits her boyfriend was trying to get away, but the police blocked them from all sides. Conner says the officers shot out her car window with a bean bag, sending shards of glass flying into her face. As a result, she lost vision in her left eye. The police, however, didn’t see it go down that way at all. They say that Connors and her boyfriend were the aggressors. From their point of view, the boyfriend drove the car straight at them. They fired the non-lethal weapon at the car when the vehicle refused to stop. Dornella’s father told KMOV St Louis, “ I’m very upset, very disappointed with tactics that they used trying to get control of the situation.” The picture of Dornella Conner’s injury went viral within hours. She shared a message on Facebook saying,
“Thanks [to] all my Facebook friends for your support. I’m blind in my left eye and they took it out because i got [shot] in my face … but thank god that i can see the world.”
She may be very appreciative of her friends, but it’s a different story when it comes to the police. She made it clear that she expects them to pay for what they did. The father told reporters. “I understand it’s a tough job, I understand that it was chaos, [but] there was no reason to fire upon an innocent person sitting in a vehicle.”

Lindsey Bruce

I am best described as a Constitutional conservative. I strongly believe in constitutionally limited government, individual freedom, and personal responsibility. I can no longer stand on the sidelines and watch my country lose a game that we were built to master. I am speaking up! Please visit my blog and speak up with me! https://www.facebook.com/politicallindsey?ref=hl

25 Comments on "Pregnant Ferguson Woman Loses Eye After Being Shot In The Face By Police With A Bean Bag"

1. Marjorie Ann Hass | 12/02/2014 at 7:56 PM |

I guess she got hat she deserved.

2. Cheryl Jenkins Taylor | 11/30/2014 at 6:14 AM |

Something isn’t making sense here. In another article, it said there were problems (someone shooting a gun several times)at the gas station and 16 people were arrested I believe. That is why they were pulling her and her boyfriend over, to see if they were involved. Then the article says they have a warrant out for her bf’s arrest. Did they not have him when they surrounded the car? Just makes it even worse that she was involved in these things pregnant. Also, would love to know her age. She looks young and if she is a teen, why are they calling her a woman? Brown was off age and they are still calling him a little kid. And “little” was not what he was.

3. rykpaalt | 11/29/2014 at 8:41 PM |

Pregnant and single. Just another ho living off of the largess of America. Go back to Africa, savages, go back.

4. daddycrc | 11/29/2014 at 8:27 PM |

Biache should have stay the f home an not w a bf that aimed his car at cops. To bad they used bean bags.

5. Memphomaniac | 11/29/2014 at 7:51 PM |

No cash for this chick. She is a Thugette. She has years of practice playing the victim. Fast forward 15 years and you’ll have another thug ready to rob a convenience store.

6. Other than the completely biased b.s. writing by the biggest fake Conservative ever, their account is just totally stupid. Why is it every time police go head on head with 1-2+ blacks, they were always, “just” walking, driving around, or hanging out? Yeah right! She needed to keep her pregnant dumbass home and stay away from all of the violence. Anyone who’s this stupid needs to put their kid up for adoption.

7. Cat woman | 11/29/2014 at 7:16 PM |

Someone needs to turn this genius into Child Protective Services. She shouldn’t even be allowed to own a dog.

8. Dana Doine | 11/29/2014 at 6:12 PM |

The protesters caused tensions to run high..I don’t blame the police at all for this. They were up against a lot of bad. I feel very bad for the young girl but truthfully she should not have been that at all. You play in a place with fire you will get burned!

9. Pamilla | 11/29/2014 at 5:57 PM |

If I was pregnant, the last thing I’d be doing is driving in a car straight into a war zone. I’m sick to death of these people already. Sorry lady but you get no sympathy from me. As a mother to another mother your first instinct should be to protect that baby at all costs.

10. Judylynn | 11/29/2014 at 5:33 PM |

What is a pregnant woman doing out in a riot? Another instance of NOT doing what the Police tell you to do.

11. Floyd Brown | 11/29/2014 at 3:57 PM |

Play stupid games and you WILL win stupid prizes.. To bad so sad but that is what happens when you play stupid…

12. Gregg Macklin | 11/29/2014 at 3:51 PM |

She admits her boyfriend was attempting get away. So the question now is what did he do that he felt he needed to endanger his pregnant girlfriend’s life by running? Notice how that did not get reported? Yet another media attempt to enflame the masses by miss reporting ALL the facts.

13. Marleydude | 11/29/2014 at 2:30 PM |

Here we go again. Oh, I wasn’t doing anything and the police just shot for no reason. sigh.. The question is this, DID THE COPS HAVE CAMERAS FINALLY? I doubt it…

14. Got shot in the face? I thought you were blinded by a shard of glass flying into your eye? The more bullshit you come up with, the more the public has more faith in the police and less faith in what you are telling everyone. Bullshitter

15. Just riding around? I think that is a typo. You meant to say, just rioting around.

16. Michael | 11/29/2014 at 2:19 PM |

Driving around, “Respecting”? Wow, that takes a lot of brain matter! Obviously, not a lot of respect for your unborn, especially in a riot zone! Geez!!,

17. …another EBT, non married, pregnant woman hanging out with her latest boyfriend, and possible baby daddy. Nothing better to do but go out and riot in the streets, honoring a dead thug in protest of the exoneration of the white cop who killed him, while he was being attacked by this loser……OK, there, I said it!

18. Determined to find Henry | 11/29/2014 at 12:43 PM |

You just shake your head at something this STUPID, ‘honoring Mike brown’ ???
    Since when do we honor dead thugs in this country? Oh wait, since 2008, I remember now…..

19. Allie Erickson Kurschner | 11/29/2014 at 11:51 AM |

Why is a pregnant woman joyriding in a hot zone? How stupid is she? She admits her boyfriend was trying to ‘get away’ – the police use a ‘non lethal’ weapon to stop them and she’s crying she lost an eye? Police – next time use bullets. Maybe she’d be happier if she were dead. THESE PEOPLE DO NOT WANT EQUAL RIGHTS – THEY WANT SPECIAL RIGHTS.

20. JCDArizona | 11/29/2014 at 10:32 AM |

Given the kind of ‘protests’ that have been going on, she’s clearly an idiot for wanting to be involved, especially as a pregnant woman. People are behaving like animals and her and her boyfriend think it would be fun to join in on the melee? Yeah, she was asking for it.

21. Nicole Rose | 11/29/2014 at 10:28 AM |

“Riding around respecting mike brown”…… Wonder what that involves. I’m 100% sure the police didn’t target them for absolutely no reason. Yea. You and your boyfriend were completely innocent of any wrong doing whatsoever? The police shot at you for nothing? The hell outta here with that BS! So tired of hearing thugs claiming to be victims!! Stop living like degenerates and you won’t be treated like one!!

22. I am very sorry this young lady lost her eye but as in the case of the thug she was disrespecting, had she just done what she was ordered to do by the police, she would be safe. Taking that thought even further, had she just stayed home, she would not have been shot. She chose to go, she chose, to disobey police orders, she now must accept the consequences of her actions. It was not the fault if the police. It is a very volatile situation in Ferguson, the blacks have made this a no justice, no peace situation, not the cops. Stay home people and be safe.

23. Belinda | 11/29/2014 at 8:13 AM |

Showing respect for a thug really?? Did they read his rap sheet and did they see him strong arming a clerk while robbing his store??? Why was her boyfriend trying to get away?? Why didn’t her dear father stop his pregnant daughter from getting in the middle of that mess??
    This is the perfect example of reckless endangerment on their part!! First she endangered her babies life going out there. Then they endanger the policeman as well by refusing to stop. She now wants the police to pay for the choice she made!!!! Charge them with child endangerment and eluding the police. Then charger her father with child endangerment for letting his pregnant daughter run the streets!!!
    Idiot’s !!!!!

24. Good for her, that’ll teach you not to do stupid things. You’re pregnant and you and your boyfriend MUST go joyriding in a warzone? And then you had to “get away?” tragic but her fault nonetheless.

25. c.rocha | 11/29/2014 at 2:03 AM |

“They pulled up while we were coming towards the street.” She admits her boyfriend was trying to get away, but the police blocked them from all sides……………….What were her and the boyfriend trying to get “away” from when the police blocked them from all sides??