Media Is A Tool For Distraction… To Distract You From The Truth!

imageOn July 5th, 2011 the world watched as the verdict was announced at the murder trial of Casey Anthony. Reporters from all over the globe were there as they read the verdict. The whole world fell in love with little Caylee, and were shocked at what had happened to her. We hate when anything happens to a child. It doesn’t matter if that kid lives here or Iraq. The Jerry Sandusky trial brought on its share of reporters. Penn State University was punished because of the abusive acts of one pedophile.

Why isn’t the media covering the pedophiles of Syria and Iraq? The cowards that are raping young boys, girls, and then chopping off their heads. Where is dateline when young female children are forced into marriage. These butchers dig mass graves and throw children out like garbage. If these children were linked to certain politicians every military resource would be used to track these murderers down. The media should be doing stories that draw attention to those cowards instead they spread a fabricated fear about Ebola. They should be doing stories about ISIS crossing our border. The president claims that ISIS is not Islam, which is a big pile of crap. ISIS is Islam and Islamic terrorist are answering the call for jihad.

Colleen Huffard was murdered by an Islamic terrorist in Oklahoma because she would not convert. The Obama administration has persuaded the media to report it as workplace violence. Like all other department heads Obama appoints the head of the FCC. They control a lot of what you see on the news. The presidents of ABC and CBS both have brothers who have served as top officials in the Obama administration. Who said Obama wasn’t smart. There used to be a thing In this country called freedom of the press. The paper was a way to keep informed. Now the media are used to get you to conform.

Can any television or news producer remember the first day they sold out. What about the five commissioners who head the FCC. These people have kids, and their kids are in danger just like everyone else. We have telethons when there is a crisis. Movie stars and celebrities ask for donations to help others out. Well, these kids overseas don’t need your money they need our help. They need us to protect them from the cowards that are hurting them. They need our media to expose the evil that Obama doesn’t want you to see. If the media wants better ratings they should start showing the world as it is. God bless each and everyone, and may God forever bless this world… Semper Fi, Shep

Sent from my iPad

Comments

MikeShepard
After graduating high school I served nine years in the Marines. My loyalty is to God, country, family in that order. I am not your typical writer. I am just a Marine with an opinion. What I write is my opinion and not persuaded by anyone else. My love for this country runs deep, and I have sworn an oath to protect it. I don't care what color of skin, the church you attend, or your lifestyle choices. You are all loved by God, important to God, and each important to this country... Semper Fi, Shep...You can follow me on twitter @mshep08_mike or #Marine4Truth

24 Comments on "Media Is A Tool For Distraction… To Distract You From The Truth!"

1. Jake Spooz | 06/24/2015 at 1:45 AM |

Just looking at Madcow makes me puke.

2. KazualKaz | 03/08/2015 at 7:03 PM |

Stop supporting the program sponsors

3. Greg Molenaar | 02/06/2015 at 9:20 AM |

Why do you say Obama’s plan has backfired? He is workIng tirelessly for International destruction to promote ISIS…(He cannot pronounce “Islamic Terrorist”)

4. Liberals. They say Fox News lies and Obama doesn’t.

5. Aranna Vallotton | 01/11/2015 at 2:01 AM |

AYUP…

6. The liberal media promotes this stuff. They also didn’t air the king of Egypt’s speech either. Why? They don’t want you to know. The liberal media in a way is funding these terrorists.

7. Stefanie | 01/10/2015 at 3:03 AM |

Obama is an ISLAMIST muslim (blech) and you are an idiot. So … stfu and gf a goat.

8. Brandon English | 12/26/2014 at 6:52 PM |

My main question is …. Would it be legal to go to Iraq and join forces against Isis and how would you go about doing it?

9. dick hertz | 12/01/2014 at 4:54 AM |

Who?

10. Lisa Shepherd | 11/01/2014 at 6:34 PM |

That’s all today’s mainstream media is…public relations.

11. Billie Carnes | 11/01/2014 at 9:00 AM |

I agree with you both

12. Doc Farmer | 11/01/2014 at 8:14 AM |

Only flaw in the author’s logic is about how the death of a child might piss off some folks. The Gosnell trial showed that reporters aren’t going to cover a story that harms someone they support, like a mass-murdering abortionist (or a bunch of anti-American anti-Western terrorists)…

13. Pamela Rather Powell | 10/30/2014 at 12:42 AM |

Well said.

14. “No, it’s not conspiracy theories.”

I’m just quickly correcting myself here. Yeah. Maybe they are, but based on everything else, they’re more than likely true and as I’ve said, David Cameron proved it!

15. onwego4k | 10/24/2014 at 9:52 AM |

YES THE TRUTH WILL STAND THEY ARE BRUTAL ISIS OR ISIL WHATEVER THEY DONT WANT TO BELIEVE THE TRUTH THOSE THAT FELL FOR THE KOOL AID BUT THEY KNOW . I TELL THE NON BELIEVERS JUST GOOGLE THIGHING AND THAT IS AN INFANT GIRL WHAT THEY DO TO IT SAD SICKENING THEY ARE NOT HUMAN BEINGS TO ME THEY ARE EVIL AND THE DEMOCRATS BROUGHT THIS ON US WHEN THEYFRIST PUT HIM ON THE BALLOT THEY HAD BOTH HOUSE AND SENATE AND THE FIRST TWO YEARS OBAMA CAME IN THEYGAVE HIM CONGRESSIONAL POWER TO WRITE THE OBAMACARE IN FACT A DR EMANUEL BROTHER TO THE ONE UNDER OBAMA HE WROTE AND NOW HE SAYS WE SHOULD KILL OURSELVES AT 75 LIFE NOT WORTH IT AND CHEAPER FOR THE GOVT HE CAN DO IT NOT ME I WOULD NOT GIVE UP THESE PAST 5 YEARS FOR ANTHING AND TGHE GOVT HASNT SPENT ANYTHING ON ME HE IS SICK. GOD IS WITH US KEEP POSTING AND WE WILL DO IT REPUBLICANS ALL THE WAY THE CONSERVATIVES MUST COME OUT AND VOTE WE NEED THEM ALL FOR A LANDSLIDE. THANK YOU JESUS AND BLESS YOU FOR POSTING IT.

16. onwego4k | 10/24/2014 at 9:18 AM |

Obama is a member of the brotherhood and they head 12 departments in our govt they make decisions none are against islam they even took that hame out of training manuels for military. ISIS is our enemy yet created by Obama his Arab spring the beginning arming our very enemies to take out Libya Egypt and Syria . it all back fired and he gave more arms and missiles to take down planes and when asaads army was too strong for the rebels he hired he openly was going to bomb Syria and putin stopped it the first time and he did it by saying they were bombing isis but by error of the pentagon they bombed asaads army we all know he is the commander in chief only he orders what and when is bombed. the other day he sends aid to ISIS under the guise of humanitarian . Now who in hell sends aid to an enemy think about it. when he left Iraq he named the date and time and left no force to help and made all kinds of excuse and as Bush predicted and told him it happened he knows what he is doing . even in Iraq he refuses to bomb ISIS itself the dropped 2 bombs shows picture hitting a truck and military equiptment not isis itself who in hell does he fool no one that tells us the democrats are right in with him and some rinos like McCain and graham going over and trying to get morsi back in that Egypt s army removed when he started to kill Christians and saying they would march to Jerusalem and take over. they found all the proof it was Hillary and Obama hired the brotherhood rebels to take out Mubarak k. when was Mubarak a threat to us ?? ghadaffi also for that matter .now he wont call terrorism exactly what it is. all these incidents here and there and all the ebola news is all a ruse and oct surprise to interfere in our election . he is trying to scare us from going to the polls to vote don’t fall for it . ebola is not new it has been around the army even put out a manual on it way back . so don’t let him scare you from voting . stay on track of the election see how he diverted the news from Benghazi and the hearings and also IRS and the hearings and the election what is going on don’t fall for it . keep on track this is so important only we stop a corrupted govt with our votes to help or congress the hands are tied the democrats control we need to take the senate and more in the house and then amen we can turn the nation around only we can do it with our votes . fraud has already started so be careful and eyes opened. vot e we must do this he wont close the border they are here already and war on isis is nothing to him he has done nothing to rid of them he has weakened our military but not us yet we need to stand tall to gether and strong and do this so vote STRAIGHT REPUBLICAN SPREAD THE NEWS AMEN GOD IS WITH SEE THE JOB IN ARIZONA A CRACK HUGE A DEFAULT OPENED THE EARTH AT ITS BORDER BETTER THAN ANY FENCE OR PATROL AMEN. THANK YOU JESUS .

17. Sandy Ratigan | 10/24/2014 at 9:00 AM |

What is disturbing is there are no more “investigative reporters” . The extent that any reporter investigates is to Google something and see what was said in the past. A “reporter” in the modern age of media is someone who looks decent on camera, has good grammar and/or speaks clearly, and reads the teleprompter well. The news used to be part of the check and balance on government, just as the Constitution had its three branches, the news was the fourth. If (and this happens with conservative reporters who are following the traditional role of news) a reporter has the audacity to do a “little digging” will find the left media making every attempt to discredit them. Now, personalities like Rachel Maddow, THINK they do investigative reporting, they Google what other people have said about an issue from the past, but actual facts, actual research, she is a FAIL. People like Mike Wallace and the original 60 Minutes are a dying breed. We make jokes about it, but honestly, if some left personality puts something on the internet, it is as good as declaring it the truth. The left, to counter accusations that their “followers” do that has their own phrase, “I saw it on Fox, it must be the truth”. Sadly, in most instances that phrase is the truth. News presented by the left media is in fact “entertainment” and factual has NOTHING to do with it. Jon Stewart is a prime example, his comedic takes on what the government or various individuals are doing, is not only funny, people hold EVERYTHING he says to be truth. I would never believe people in America could be so brainwashed. Now when I think about how, starting with Kruschev, socialists/communists declared they would turn the American government over from the inside, I fear they were right and the inside destruction is here. I too believe in the importance of the individual, our freedoms, God Bless our Troops for all they have done for us, God, and last but not least the importance of children and family. Semper Fi

18. And the MSM BHO-mouthpiece are experts at the art of distraction and hiding the truth!

19. God bless you and for sharing that comment… Everyone is important to this world and their opinions matter. Together we can get through anything and this is a time when we need everyone. Thank you again ncgritgirl and may God forever bless you and your family… Semper Fi, Shep

20. ncgritsgirl | 10/23/2014 at 11:55 PM |

Elaine, I know you weren’t trying to be funny, but the correlation did make me laugh and this is certainly no laughing matter. I’m with y’all, Shep…Elaine…James…Alice; if a politicians child was subjected to what these children have been, the entire Armed Forces would be deployed! I honestly believe that most Americans feel the way we do. Not everyone who is a patriot believes in God, and as long as they aren’t trying to force us to give up our religion, I welcome them to help in our fight against a bloated corrupt government. Living in peace does not mean we all have to think or believe the same things (how boring would that be?!), but a line has to be drawn somewhere and we do not seem to have a leader for those of us who are fed up with this administration and it’s constant attacks on our Constitution and religious beliefs. I can guarantee you that if Christianity meant flogging, raping, or publicly humiliating someone, I would find another religion, but it does not condone that type of behavior. I for one, find it very difficult to turn the other cheek, but that’s what He tells us to do. I can see I am beginning to ramble…sorry. I’ll stop for now. Until my next rant…God bless you, Shep, for being one of the few who “tell it like it is.”

21. Alice Williams | 10/23/2014 at 11:06 AM |

I follow you and many new feeds and I try to share as many as possible to my family and friends. But sadly they don’t want to see or read them but i continue to post ,for I feel they need to know the truth and what the media won’t report..these monsters defile these children then murder and behead them and are getting away with it. And there are many politicians here in Obamas admin. that knows what’s going on and is allowing this. So continue to post the truths and I will continue get them out there.. God Bless you and the truth

22. James Lee | 10/22/2014 at 11:39 PM |

I didn’t know Isis loved american made trucks so much 🙁

23. Well said Elaine i might need to add that to this article? Wont mention any names of course but will say that a reader said it. Great point and thanks for sharing your thoughts. God bless you

24. Elaine Douthat | 10/22/2014 at 9:44 AM |

Well said. I totally agree with you. If one of those brutalized and murdered children were a politicians child they would send in every military arsenal available to stop these murdering pedophiles. But they remind me of Whimpy from the old Popeye cartoons. Running around with only one thing on their minds. The next hamburger and golf game.