With so much race-baiting in the news this month, it only seems natural that our first lady jumps on the bandwagon. In a new interview with PEOPLE magazine, Michelle Obama recalls a traumatic shopping trip to Target in 2011:
“I tell this story – I mean, even as the first lady – during that wonderfully publicized trip I took to Target, not highly disguised, the only person who came up to me in the store was a woman who asked me to help her take something off a shelf. Because she didn’t see me as the first lady, she saw me as someone who could help her. Those kinds of things happen in life. So it isn’t anything new.”
That must have been so horrible for Mrs. Obama. The only problem is, the story is pure BULL. Ben Shapiro at his blog Truth Revolt revisited that exact same story Mrs. Obama told in an interview on the David Letterman show. She recalls the experience a little differently saying:
MICHELLE OBAMA: I thought I was undercover. I have to tell you something about this trip though. No one knew that was me because a woman actually walked up to me, right? I was in the detergent aisle, and she said — I kid you not — she said, “Excuse me, I just have to ask you something,” and I thought, “Oh, cover’s blown.” She said, “Can you reach on that shelf and hand me the detergent?” I kid you not…And the only thing she said — I reached up, ’cause she was short, and I reached up, pulled it down — she said, “Well, you didn’t have to make it look so easy.” That was my interaction. I felt so good. … She had no idea who I was. I thought, as soon as she walked up — I was with my assistant, and I said, ‘This is it, it’s over. We’re going to have to leave.’ She just needed the detergent.

OOPS! It looks like our first lady has just been caught twisting the truth for racial purposes. Now why would a liberal ever do such a thing? Hmmmmmm

Comments

Lindsey Bruce
I am best described as a Constitutional conservative. I strongly believe in constitutionally limited government, individual freedom, and personal responsibility. I can no longer stand on the sidelines and watch my country lose a game that we were built to master. I am speaking up! Please visit my blog and speak up with me! https://www.facebook.com/politicallindsey?ref=hl

32 Comments on "LIES EXPOSED! Michelle Obama Cries Racism Over Shopping Trip, The Only Problem Is…"

1. There isn’t enough policy and enforcement. People keep on denying a problem exists and have band aid solutions, not the ones that yank the problem out of the ground

2. NO we don’t. We don’t have clear cut policy that actually deals with the roots of the issues of racism, and how our society is reeling from it. Further, enforcement must be there

3. People like you, dismissing my reality, and the fact that i wonder about race because sometimes people ARE judging me by race.

Further, if you think that racism is over because slavery ended you’re dumber than a box of rocks.

4. And no…there isn’t enough policy

5. I know a lot of this. You know who doesn’t? Those who are saying that slavery was a good thing like that officer who said black people should be exterminated. Or a CO School board member who said that we ended slavery voluntarily. With sentiments like that, how in the world are we going to more forward unless we have an accurate reounting of history

Most of the attitude adjustments on race need to come from WHITE people who say that I’m over reacting by bringing up the fact that race is a part of our history and affects us in the present

Tell this to racists, I know a lot of this. For the most part you are preaching to the choir

6. Bolivar Shagnasty | 12/20/2014 at 9:22 AM |

What do you expect from a self-entitled, self-serving first lady who has everything she needs and the only thing she wants for Christmas is…..to sleep in.
    No world peace, no “return our girls”, no pray for the Ebola doctors, nurses and patients.

She is a waste of air.

7. judy Potter | 12/20/2014 at 5:51 AM |

There is already enough “policy.” The last thing we humans need is more policy. No one alive today is responsible,in any way, for slavery. People are rude to all of us sometimes. Combat that by not being like them. We are all individuals responsible for only our words and actions- not those of others with similar skin tones. Class warfare, promoted by those who are empowered by it, is causing racial problems, not helping them.

8. Christian | 12/19/2014 at 2:24 PM |

Yeah the quote this “article” used from People didn’t even say anything about it being racist, its saying the same thing as the Letterman interview. I don’t understand how it was misconstrued to be her talking about racisim. If there was something said about it being racist from the rest of the interview you should have quoted that, just sayin’.

9. Someone with a Brain | 12/19/2014 at 1:34 PM |

If you watch the video, or do anything other than read this idiotically spun article, you can tell that she doesn’t claim to be upset over it. She doesn’t claim racism. Race is never brought into the conversation, or even implied. She is clearly relieved that she wasn’t recognized. This is the worst, right wing click bait that I have ever read. People shouldn’t be allowed to post articles that perpetuate this kind of blind ignorance.

10. your soooo right you poor people have been the victims since Lincoln freed you, the flash backs must be unbelievable.

11. I’ve often dealt with wondering why someone asked me to help them. I’m a tall guy myself and would wonder: Does s/he see me as the help, or do they see me as “he’s tall so he can reach it?”

I guess I should apologize for playing “the race card” but then again, America needs to apologize to me for dealing it.

If everytime Americans talk about race we hear “not this again” we will never actually put forth policy that will help eradicate white supremacy from our society.

12. Paul Alvarez | 12/19/2014 at 5:59 AM |

For the first time in her adult life, she was considered an average American, and she didn’t like it.

13. ralphebuoy | 12/19/2014 at 12:51 AM |

you have to consider the source justin , small minds tend to flock together, you are on a conservative site, which is the natural habitat for asshat fucktard bastards in captivity. hopefully with a little mind opening, a better understanding of the constitution and what their elected representatives actually do for them . they may someday be released into the republic as free thinkers , more tolerant of others, that may be different from them, whether it is the color of their skin,sexual preference or religious proclivity. we can only hope that day comes soon . (preferably before the next election) ALLAH,JESUS, YEHUDI,JEHOVAH, JAH, BE PRAISED

14. ralphebuoy | 12/19/2014 at 12:33 AM |

i did not hear anything negative in her story ,she was treated as a normal person, i did not hear anything racial,nor did i hear her complaining about being asked to do someone a favor. i read both versions and besides some different wording the gist was the same .i don’t understand where all the negative comments are coming from . you are reading into this more than what is actually there.

15. Sandy Ratigan | 12/18/2014 at 7:50 PM |

honestly, if this all she could come up with to prove racism – it is pathetic – it is a complete demonstration that the liberal democrats are trying to conjure up something where there is really nothing – it shows that if this is her attitude that a situation like that was racist, then SHE is the racist not the person asking for assistance – I am five foot two – I ask anyone who is four or more inches taller than me if they can reach something – if there is no one around, I step on the bottom shelf to see if I can reach up there

16. Alex M. Vélez | 12/18/2014 at 7:29 PM |

Well she did lie. Either to People Magazine or to David Letterman. She told People magazine that she hadn’t been seen as the 1st lady but just as someone who could help. Basically implying that she would have preferred to be recognized as the 1st lady. Yet when she talked to Letterman she said that she thought her cover had been blown off implying that she didn’t want to be recognized as the 1st lady but wanted to be seen as a regular shopper.

17. Justin Brown | 12/18/2014 at 6:19 PM |

what a bunch of asshats on this site!You fucktards read negative shit into anything Obama,get a life you miserable bastards!

18. But there is something racist about accusing the First Lady of lying without providing a shred of evidence. Despite what they say and do over at Fox News, rumor and innuendo do not count as evidence.

19. I’m 5’9″ and it happens to me a few times a month. I shop a lot during lunch. Must be because I’m Italian- this is one racist country.

20. some hispanic man asked it I could get hime some rolls from the top shelf. Where do I get paid? Obviously he assumed a white guy was working there when I was shopping for bread on my lunch hour.

21. Mike the cowboy | 12/18/2014 at 9:44 AM |

Is there a story that I missed somehow.And where was the secret ser all this time.Oh I get it they must have stayed in the hotel with the prosties.

22. Mike Bunch | 12/18/2014 at 9:17 AM |

how much did that cost the taxpayers ?

23. jeffro1969 | 12/18/2014 at 9:13 AM |

So, Michelle is a lying sack of s**t, just like her husband. No surprise.

24. Steve Rodocker | 12/18/2014 at 8:59 AM |

I’m 6’5″ tall and if I’ve had that happen to me once it’s happened a dozen times. It’s just one of the curses of not having to go through life being vertically challenged.

25. I believe the Obama’s go to bed thinking ” Racism ” and get up thinking ” Racism ” ,,, They do seem to work overtime on what they want to call Racist which is EVERYTHING.

26. Nope !!! She is a man wanna be woman.

27. RobertL | 12/18/2014 at 6:36 AM |

I’m tall also and get asked by anyone if I could reach something for them.

28. jerryhulick | 12/18/2014 at 5:10 AM |

Since her children food program is in the toilet she (he) needs to find another way to get into the press. Now for her she choose to go “racist:” The most privilegede black people in the US and this POS pulls the race card. She has to be learning this from the shrapton.

29. Sheila62 | 12/18/2014 at 3:23 AM |

There is nothing racist about asking someone to reach something from a shelf cause you can not reach it. As a tall white woman I get asked all the time by all people that are too short to reach it Young, Old, Male, Female, Black White, Asian, Hispanic, etc….. I just smile and do it! It is called being polite and helpful to you fellow brother or sister. Complain some more you self centered POS!

30. What should we expect from the Lier-In-Chief’s wife?

31. disqus_ffJw1TiF6G | 12/18/2014 at 1:45 AM |

Hey Moochelle. Did you get that medicine for that jock itch? Crab shampoo to kill the crabs you have? Find those Men Underwear you had your heart set on? She is a PIG!

32. Barry Young | 12/18/2014 at 1:36 AM |

Awww poor baby to suffer from such a horrible experience