ISIS Is Islam… Pedophiles Crossing The Border To Rape Our Children!

imageIt has been reported that Muhammad married his favorite wife when she was merely six. They say the marriage was consummated when she was 9. Maulana Muhammad Khan Shirani who is a chairman of the council on Islamic ideology said that children as young as 9 are eligible to be married. As long as they are demonstrating signs of puberty of course. He also said when a child is forced into marriage, they must recite the Quran. This makes the marriage legal according to Sharia law. Islam supports pedophiles who rape and kill small children. It has been reported that ISIS members are taking on young brides. These people not only want to destroy our country, they also want to take your children as sex slaves under the pretense of marriage.

Penn State was punished because of a pedophile named Jerry Sandusky. The whole school suffered because this country hates a child molester. Child molesters would not last a day in the general population in prison. ISIS would love to get their sick hands on a prisoners kid as well. In this country, we put pedophiles in prison. It doesn’t matter if their acts were with a nine year old or a sixteen year old. They are called children for a reason, and ISIS better leave ours alone.

We have a president who clearly supports Islam. These Islamist are in support of children being forced into marriage. Just another polite way of saying it’s ok to rape small children. Well, we the people are sick of the abuse that’s taking place in the world. I hope every lawmaker takes a look at their child today. I hope Hillary takes a look at that grandchild of hers. Because if ISIS has their way they will be raping that child in a few more years. If you love your children put an end to the evil that’s taking place with these kids. God bless each and every one of you, Shep #Marine4Truth                       image

Comments

MikeShepard
After graduating high school I served nine years in the Marines. My loyalty is to God, country, family in that order. I am not your typical writer. I am just a Marine with an opinion. What I write is my opinion and not persuaded by anyone else. My love for this country runs deep, and I have sworn an oath to protect it. I don't care what color of skin, the church you attend, or your lifestyle choices. You are all loved by God, important to God, and each important to this country... Semper Fi, Shep...You can follow me on twitter @mshep08_mike or #Marine4Truth

56 Comments on "ISIS Is Islam… Pedophiles Crossing The Border To Rape Our Children!"

1. m.smith | 06/09/2015 at 6:33 PM |

Pam I totally agree! I can and will defend my children anyway possible. Like you, I am a pretty tolerant person, but you touch my kids and you will feel the wrath of God upon you. I refuse to let someone else tell me how to raise my kids. They are homeschooled, they are taught respect, and to love our country. My husband and I both have a concealed carry permit and neither of us are afraid to do anything it takes to keep our babies safe. They are the prime reason we both got them to begin with.

2. James H. Humphrey | 06/08/2015 at 10:50 PM |

I think they probably like screwing their ride like Mary said, more to the point, a little jack in the ass.

3. G Jurgens | 06/08/2015 at 10:32 PM |

Isabelle of France
    Marriage to Richard II
    Isabelle of France (1389-1409), oldest daughter of King Charles VI, was not quite seven years old when she married Richard II as his second wife in 1396. He seems to have been very kind to her. In the Middle Ages princely and aristocratic marriages were often contracted on behalf of young children for reasons of diplomacy or for other material advantages. Canon law, however, decreed that such marriages should not be consummated until both parties were of age, at least twelve for a girl and fourteen for a boy.

4. Solitaire Huntress | 06/08/2015 at 7:29 PM |

Guest, or else what you twat? Any muslim that makes a move towards me is already in mortal danger.

5. Chloe Rowles | 06/08/2015 at 5:19 PM |

Catholic charities are also sponsoring these Somalis and other muslims.

6. Mary Curry | 06/08/2015 at 5:04 PM |

They did not say they were human virgins, now did they. Maybe it is jackasses or camels.

7. Sandra Dudley | 03/24/2015 at 5:28 PM |

Jesus taught his followers to pray for unbelievers, Mohammad taught his to behead them There is a big difference! Muslims have been gaining in numbers and territory by torturing and killing unbelievers since the 7th century until the Ottoman empire was broken up after WWI in 1924. They enslaved and raped captive women and children during their rein of terror. They tried to invade Europe many times but were pushed back by Christians and the Crusades. Unless we know history we are fooled into believing terrorism is something new to Islam because of the “terrible things the United States is doing” or because ” Israel was made into a nation after WWII”. The truth is terrorist are following the teachings of the Quran just like they always have. Moderate Muslims are just the ones that don’t take the violent verses in the Quran, Hadith and Sharia law literally, the radical Muslims do. Islam seeks the establishment of Sharia law that calls for the submission and or death of unbelievers. Our constitution guarantees freedom of religion. Sharia law is, of its own nature, unconstitutional and can not be permitted in order to protect the very freedom of religion it seeks to destroy. The other problem with Islam is it isn’t just a religion, it is also a form of government that seeks to replace other forms of governments.

8. kathy kalb | 03/20/2015 at 5:08 PM |

They need to be stopped! Muslims spread like a sick disease, they need to be squashed out!

9. Sandra Dudley | 03/19/2015 at 10:39 AM |

10. Ambassador David | 03/06/2015 at 9:15 PM |

Yes Kid,, and both claim to be sons of Abraham but have adopted replacement books of doctrine,, one promoting dominance by violence as The Bible spoke of them, and the other Domination by Creative Banking Practices or what The Bible calls selling their brethren into bondage, as they have since Joseph, through Nehemiah and the new Testament.

11. Ambassador David | 03/06/2015 at 9:00 PM |

Hey, They already took a perfectly good Uzi from me in N. Cal. where it was in a locked case in a locked trunk and I avoided all charges with a $1000 attorney fee, but that wasnt enough to get my Property back apparently,, and when I went to The California State Bar I found that they were there to protect lawyers rather than us,, Thank God I have since learned alot about Law Matters and how to speak with Authority from above now.

12. James H. Humphrey | 03/02/2015 at 1:59 PM |

I don’t want to sound to crazy and I know I am not a sex starved manic, that said – for the life of me, I can not understand now or ever how an adult male can want sex with a child. My wife and I have our children, grand children and now great grand children and I have changed many a diaper (never happy about that but it is what parents do), I have seen a girl baby’s bottom, anyone that thinks sex is just plain insane, crazy, sick or whatever. You know what I am saying. First they are babies. Yes, they grow up to be young girls, etc, but still, these are still really small females. How can anyone want to have sex with a child, to marry them and …etc. I can not understand how anyone would WANT to take a child. For my part, those that do are worthy of death and those bastards are bragging that their Islam religion allows it or promotes it – whatever — and they are peaceful and loving —- for me they can all go to hell. And the parents that give, sell or allow this to happen to their children – they are worthy of death also. Treating their children like cattle, they are not parents, their is no love in their hearts. As for me, they are ALL SICKO and not worthy of life – P E R I O D !!!!!

13. Francie Griffith | 03/02/2015 at 8:00 AM |

No Jew I have ever met has been anything but kind to me. I have worked for Jews, have friends who are Jewish, and I don’t just mean religious converts but Hasidic Jews. You need proof before making statements about them hating us. My personal experience of a lifetime, being 46 years of living in all parts of this country, is them being some of the sweetest people I ever met.

14. Francie Griffith | 03/02/2015 at 7:49 AM |

Good question, since they rape their women and children, and goats. Pretty sure the only virgin in their area is a 43 year old male computer geek who lives with his mom….well maybe his goldfish is also a virgin.

15. James H. Humphrey | 03/01/2015 at 11:46 PM |

I just wonder where the 72 virgins are coming from?

16. KJ Crush | 02/06/2015 at 12:58 AM |

Numbers 31:18….The bible says its okay to have sex with children too…thats why Muhammad did it…The old testament and the new testament are part of the Quran’s canon as well.

17. Francie Griffith | 02/05/2015 at 8:14 PM |

Not MY city! I am armed and quite ready to put a stop to it.

18. Francie Griffith | 02/05/2015 at 8:13 PM |

Humphrey Khoza (25) was attacked by his 17 yr old daughter for taping while had sex with her…with acid poured in his genitals. Go GURRL!!!

19. Francie Griffith | 02/05/2015 at 8:08 PM |

KID YOU NOT has a tiny penis, and uses it to spread peanut butter on puppies. He then uses the puppies to lure in toddlers. His favorite sexual position is “popsicle in his ass while he eats out a goat vagina covered in cat urine”

20. Francie Griffith | 02/05/2015 at 8:04 PM |

^^^is a closet case, and prefers little boys himself^^^

21. Francie Griffith | 02/05/2015 at 8:03 PM |

Well point them out to me when they get out of jail…I have extra bullets for them too. Or for that matter I also have a large basement perfect for torturing them first. I just recently saw someone use sheep rings on a man and I have been saying I want to try this for years. For those unfamiliar, you expand a tiny ring of rubber around the base of the testicles and it cuts off all circulation to them, they die and fall off. I will happily place these on the genitals of said pedophile and let him view them each day as they slowly wither. Tie them to a chair with their legs spread open so they can see the mirror in front of them and watch their pitiful excuse for a manhood turn black and fall off. ***GRINS***

22. Francie Griffith | 02/05/2015 at 7:58 PM |

LOVE LOVE LOVE seeing some GRRL power up in this bitch! ALL HAIL THE LADIES!!!

23. Francie Griffith | 02/05/2015 at 7:57 PM |

Got my 223 cal AR-15 ready and waiting. (laser sight/tactical flashlight for getting them in the dark/adjustable butt stock/quick release adjustable fore grip and three magazines..along with a huge case of ammo. I will be sure to grease those all with a bit of lard…no pedophile deserves 72 virgins.

24. Francie Griffith | 02/05/2015 at 7:50 PM |

Go fuck yourself…being sexually active does not change y our character one bit…and I can proudly say at 46 I am still unrivaled in physical integrity. Diseased??? What planet are you from? USED???? What the fuck? Men are allowed to fuck anything they want and no scarlet letter is ever branded to them. We are an equal society…screw your archaic beliefs. I am betting your hatred for those promiscuous women lies in your inability to please anyone with enough experience to know you suck terribly in bed. No woman will ever scream anything but “Get the hell off me you stupid pig!” at you. muhommed can suck a pig fart. Not a prophet in my eyes, nothing but a sick perverted piece of baby raping shit…not even worth the bacon it would take to send his goat-shit-fucking ass to hell. The president is probably a pedo also, he DID just get one week alone with each of his “daughters” while his man Michael stayed alone with the other. Does this sound like the perfect marriage to you or the perfect family? And even back in Afghanistan my roommate was a tank commander there…he said the pecking order of the whole society was THIS: Women ride in the backs of trucks like animals…SHEEP ride in front like people….and men walk down the street holding hands. These men have zero respect for women, and prefer men or sheep or children to them. I do not support “O-blah-blah-blah-ma” Or his real name Bari Shabazz. Fuck him and fuck his dad Malcolm X. Shit just compare the pics of them side by side…carbon copies of one another! Family resemblance is uncanny. The degree to which we are lied to is unfathomable. My advice is end the fed, ship out the politicians to GITMO…spray the whole facility with napalm, and start a new nation free of lies, bullshit and tyranny. While we are at it any islam extremists can go to gitmo…we will give them animals to fuck but only pigs…and also give them nothing to eat but pork. Give up your worship of this false piece of pedophile shit god or fucking starve.

25. Francie Griffith | 02/05/2015 at 7:35 PM |

The difference is that we are no longer as Christians celebrating that part of the religion. THAT is in the past. THESE goat rapers are still doing it! So royalty did it, Christians did it, romans did it, but only islam practices it now. I also agree with Rogue Rabbit, Those same men try to convert us American women but we are not interested in a man who does not even know what a clitoris is! Ask even the most experienced American man about how demanding we are in bed! I always laugh at women who say they never orgasm during intercourse and are deprived of that in bed due to their selfish partners. I always ask: “You mean…you actually LET them have intercourse with you BEFORE you have an orgasm???” BUT WHYYYY??? Nobody gets past that point with me until I am already finished. I urge my sisters to make the same demands. I have had muslim men ask me about body parts as if they have no idea how women are even made…(dude…we are made exactly like you are, just in your case the clitoris, during development separated from the body and further developed into a penis, so they really do work exactly the same) (phrenum=clitoris) not rocket science…just science. 72 virgins my ass…not in this country…Best thing to do is make sure there are no virgins for them to get…lol. BIG vote for promiscuity if I ever heard one!

26. Francie Griffith | 02/05/2015 at 7:25 PM |

Then the talmud should be burned along with all it’s followers!

27. Francie Griffith | 02/05/2015 at 7:24 PM |

Unless part of that limit is that the wife be over the age of 18 years, then it is still pedophilia. Please remind your islam pals about that…because if that one golden rule is ever broken in front of me, I will shoot that man’s dick off and dance in his blood as he dies! IN addition, I will be sure to shove a frozen pork hot dog in his ass so he gets no virgins except the demons of hell who cannot get laid.

28. RogueRabbit | 01/24/2015 at 4:28 PM |

Locked and loaded gorgeous

29. RogueRabbit | 01/24/2015 at 3:47 PM |

Aloha Snackbar to you too Achmed. No weapons formed against us will prosper.
    Our book predates the Quran by centuries .. .
    The Quran was not written by a prophet, it was written by a conqueror, a conqueror who wrote a book that perfectly excused his perverse and mysogynistic narrative!

30. RogueRabbit | 01/24/2015 at 3:34 PM |

Nice comback, it’s such a burn. Not one fuk, was given that day.
    RR

31. kid_you_not | 01/24/2015 at 12:04 PM |

Why not. Illegals walk around in the open and you won’t do jack sh*t.

32. kid_you_not | 01/24/2015 at 12:04 PM |

LOL – Jews brought them here. Look up who brought the Somalis to Minnesota. Jewish Family Services.

33. kid_you_not | 01/24/2015 at 12:03 PM |

Read your Satanic Talmud – no different.

34. kid_you_not | 01/24/2015 at 12:02 PM |

The Talmud does the same.

35. kid_you_not | 01/24/2015 at 12:02 PM |

LOL! Sell crazy some place else.

36. kid_you_not | 01/24/2015 at 12:01 PM |

Notice that Muslims have been rising since Western women allowed Jews to tell them to live like a tramp. Those weren’t Muslims producing Sex in the City – they were Jews. Why would men want women who are used and physically and mentally diseased? If Western women were true to their values one of the main recruiting tools of Islam would be removed.

37. kid_you_not | 01/24/2015 at 11:57 AM |

The smearing of Muslims to pander to Jews (who hate you.) How ridiculous. Take a look at European history and you will see royalty married like this.

38. RogueRabbit | 01/18/2015 at 2:27 AM |

Mohamed, save it for the infidels who haven’t read your prophets book of hate! There are very few brave Muslims who speak out against the savages chopping people’s heads off and raping women and little girls. If you speak out against the Mujahideen according to the Quran, you are lesser in Allah’s eyes. So don’t try and peddle your “religion of Peace ” BS here! Go to a liberal website. You will have a lot more luck as they are none too bright! Gods Peace! Jesus said to tell you Hi !

39. RogueRabbit | 01/18/2015 at 2:07 AM |

Think about it. The want sex with kids while on earth and 72 virgins when they get to paradise. They only want this because they have trouble performing sexually with a normal woman. Kids and virgins can’t tell how bad the Muzzies are in bed because they have no frame of reference for sex.

40. R. R. Roehl | 01/09/2015 at 6:18 PM |

Well! Let us praise ‘Allahhhhh’… and move on to Chicago and L.A. Amerikans will convert to Islam… or else!

41. R. R. Roehl | 01/09/2015 at 6:15 PM |

Obviously… Islamic jihadist ‘heroes’ are coming (and cumming) to faster poo-food Amerika… too impose Sharia law (or else).

42. Diane Pascaretti | 12/05/2014 at 8:39 PM |

Taqiyya Much

43. Paul Houck | 12/05/2014 at 4:47 PM |

I ever see the bastards do anything to a child, they are DEAD MEAT

44. Jack Todd | 12/01/2014 at 6:46 PM |

I read that some of our politician’s are funding Muslim’s,in fact,I read that Charlie Crist is supporting Muslim’s,they want to bring this Sharia law into the state of Florida,already there are two walmart’s so far that are catering to Muslim’s with their hala food’s,the one is in Miami,Florida and the other is in Saint Petersberg,Florida,it won’t be long before they will have it in every city in Florida not to mention every State in America thank’s to this piece of crap in the white house,this Muslim,I don’t see why we can’t get him out of office,he’s not even a U.S citizen,so what’s the matter?,why can’t we get rid of him?.

45. Jack Todd | 12/01/2014 at 6:16 PM |

Pamela Rather Powell: I am with you on this 100%,we must get rid of this joke in the white house,he is THEIR leader,and must be stopped somehow,we can’t let them win,this is OUR country,NOT their’s,nor Obama’s for that matter.

46. Bryan F | 12/01/2014 at 5:54 PM |

Hate to break this to Americans, but child rapists and molesters get a slap on the wrist. Theyre also protected more than most during their short time in prison. Despite of what Obama may or may not support, our laws and system are severely flawed. I personally believe pedophiles should be beaten to death or fed to starved cotes or wolves. And molesters should get life… in gen pop, without the possibility of P.C. while non violent offenders sentences should be sharply reduced. Just my thoughts

47. Pamela Rather Powell | 11/21/2014 at 7:38 PM |

I am fully prepared to execute any muslime that may find their way into my community and tries practicing any of that sick twisted law they live by. I am a very tolerant person, for the most part, when it comes to religious beliefs but Islam is in no way any religion, it is a cult that is made of pedophiles and cowards. they will have a big surprise coming here and attempting to take children or think they can rule and own women. here we can defend ourselves and we will not cower. I am ready and prepared and encourage all women to do the same. do everything you can to protect your children and continually work with your kids about being safe and what to do if someone tries to take them. put a GPS chip in something they take with them everyday so you always know where they are. there is so much going on here with this and the amnesty that our children are not safe

48. apoolle | 11/08/2014 at 8:48 PM |

It makes you wonder is our pres is a pedophile? I believe that anyone who supports these pedophiles are just as bad.

49. Janna Iverson Roberts | 11/07/2014 at 12:43 PM |

Not only do they marry these young children, but when they use them up they rid themselves of these so called brides by destroying them or murdering them.

50. Standswithfist | 11/07/2014 at 11:50 AM |

You’re the only ignorant one here. The Quran and Hadith and Muhammad’s own writings teach a variety of sex acts that can be performed on a child younger than 9yrold!! The Hadith speak of his six yr old wife trying to get the semen stains out of his clothes while doing his laundry!!!

And current imams still quote and support Muhammad’s teachings which specifically are: that by 9yo any girl is big enough to be mounted by her “husband”/rapist…. But if a man wishes he may take his bride from the cradle! Although Muhammad encourages him to masturbate against her or on the exterior of her vagina until she’s a little bigger.

It’s in all of islams teachings. We aren’t demonizing Islam. Islam is demonized by it’s own teachings. The shoe fits.

51. Mohamed Elmoslimany | 11/06/2014 at 6:47 PM |

Stop the demonization of Islam that is enough that is wrong this is a complete nonsense truth is that is forbidden according to Sharia law one of the conditions of validity of the marriage in Islam ( compatibility between the couple ) which mean they must be suitable for each other in everything and there is a limit for everything

52. Dennis Wesley | 11/06/2014 at 10:34 AM |

They can marry a 6 year old, and it’s encouraged.
    In the U.S. an 18 yr old could go to prison for dating a 15 yr old.
    Our cultures are far too different to be allowing Muslims to come here and shove Sharia law down our throat’s.

53. Chris Parkins | 11/05/2014 at 3:54 PM |

They are already here. Dearborn Michigan has already fallen to the Muslims. The Muslims are moving in Detroit like its beach front property.

54. Bobby Crockett | 11/04/2014 at 4:07 PM |

Coming to a US City near you! Be forced to allow a 40-y.o. jihadi to “marry” your 11-y.o. daughter. That’s waht we will get with the Muslim’s ass-kissing sumbitch in the WH. Wonder if his girls go on the auction block as well? Probably not.

55. Michael Ryan | 11/04/2014 at 2:53 PM |

These cowards don’t stand a chance on our soil. Let’s make sure we don’t let the government disarm everyone.

56. Maxine Weimer | 10/26/2014 at 11:31 PM |

How can anyone in their right mind think this is ok!? It is far worse than murder, damn every pedophile to hell…..