Huffington Post claims Mia Love enjoys White Privilege. Wait what?

MiaLove_14_zpsea69d526

Just when you thought liberals couldn’t be any more nonsensical, they come out and attack Mia Love for benefiting from a form of “White Privilege”. Yes, you read that right. The über liberal Huffington Post published an article criticizing Mia Love for her ideology and political beliefs. Political blogger, Darren Smith, can not fathom how a black woman could turn her back on the rest of her race simply by being conservative. From the Huffington Post:
“Love’s political convictions show a strong support for values that do not necessarily represent her interests as a member in any of these oppressed groups. For example, blacks are not doing well with respect to education, economics and health outcomes, while women still trail behind in salary and significant positions of power, and conservative politics are not typically known to aid these groups in such key issues. These actualities of Mia’s existence seem to be diametrically opposed to her values that are grounded in a white, male, Christian context.”

He goes on to say,
“She appears publicly unhampered by the daily grind of white racism that affects other racial minorities within the United States. Unlike most of them, Mia gets to walk through the hallowed doorways of white institutions controlled by elite, powerful men. She is allowed to pass through in her black, female body with the understanding that she must not see, speak or openly advocate for anything related to race or gender — an unholy compromise. Hence, she might look black, but her politics are red. This is one way white privilege is reproduced at the legislative level of government.”

I always knew that the Huffington Post encouraged vile and hateful writers, but this fool takes the cake! This “writer”, and I hesitate to call him that, actually suggests that the Republican Party — but not the Democratic Party — exhibits a “pattern of using blacks to further white interests.” So apparently, Mia Love is incapable of thinking for herself, and only became the first black republican women elected to Congress because white people made her do it. Darren Smith is obviously very upset that Mia Love isn’t playing the left’s identity politics game. Liberals tend to get a little huffy when their racist theory that all black people have to think alike goes to hell. Hey, as long as his theory is going to hell, maybe Darren Smith could give it some company. Yeah, I said it.

Lindsey Bruce

I am best described as a Constitutional conservative. I strongly believe in constitutionally limited government, individual freedom, and personal responsibility. I can no longer stand on the sidelines and watch my country lose a game that we were built to master. I am speaking up! Please visit my blog and speak up with me! https://www.facebook.com/politicallindsey?ref=hl

19 Comments on "Huffington Post claims Mia Love enjoys White Privilege. Wait what?"

1. brucethedrummer | 11/16/2014 at 10:04 PM |

right on!!! Bro.

2. brucethedrummer | 11/16/2014 at 10:03 PM |

nice

3. Flyingfish42 | 11/16/2014 at 8:49 PM |

Act “Black”, get treated “Black”…..act like a well adjusted, hard working, moral person, get the “privilege” of being treated like a well adjusted, hard working, moral person. What is not to understand Huffing(paint)ton Post?

4. mike ruble | 11/15/2014 at 12:17 PM |

I don’t know, maybe because she’s QUALIFIED?

5. Lindsey Bruce | 11/15/2014 at 6:01 AM |

Amen!

6. Jym Graham | 11/15/2014 at 2:37 AM |

Plum ridiculous to say the least, but great fodder for levity at it’s worst. Can you say this is a case of sour grapes? I am amazed, but not amused this time!

7. What libtard garbage. Democrats just running damage control as more people figure out the truth. Big government equals no progress.

8. Henry Webster | 11/14/2014 at 9:07 PM |

The only racist I see, is the guy who wrote for the Huffington Post. He is the one sounding racist. He is speaking about her compromising her race. That is more racist then anything else. That is stereotyping her. They should be applauding her for stepping up and making good of her life and her race. Instead they attack her via her race. That is racist. Maybe he should be sued for racism.

9. Henry Webster | 11/14/2014 at 8:56 PM |

Well said

10. Stephen Hanley | 11/14/2014 at 5:25 PM |

How ignorant is Darren Smith, well by the outlandish article I just read he is one person at the top of the ignorant list. I am floored by his words!

11. Chris Bridges | 11/14/2014 at 4:16 PM |

Liberals say the most racist and degrading things I’ve ever heard. It’s rediculous.

12. Such desperation from the left to hate whites anyway possible. Even striking at a black conservative. Yet republicans are the racists..Hypocrisy is an art from for those loons.

13. Andrea Silver | 11/14/2014 at 3:48 PM |

Yes, certain privileges accrue to people who work hard. Is that what he is calling white privilege? Acting white gives you white privilege. Yeah, a lot of blacks are accusing Mia Love of “acting white.” They’ll call me racist. Like I care what they think.

14. I think it’s funny. In attempting to vilify Love, all he offered was condemnation of his own party by illustrating all that affects minorities who have been faithful to his party, and highlighting Love’s success as she rejected it. Too ignorant to notice, typical liberal.

15. Raejean | 11/14/2014 at 1:25 PM |

When you can’t achieve for yourself, you must tear down someone who worked to overcome the limitations; knock them back down to your level so you won’t look quite so bad in comparison.Mia escaped the Democrat’s psychological plantation, and now must be punished.

16. mary witte | 11/14/2014 at 12:17 PM |

What I see is that this young woman worked hard to get where she is, there was no white privaledge,she worked to better her self, all I’m hearing is sour grapes.

17. Bobby Crockett | 11/14/2014 at 12:06 PM |

Excuse me while I catch my breath from all the laughter. This moronic leftist scribe has gone completely around the bend. He ought to talk to Charles Barkley. Sir Charles said that folks in the black community keep holding the community down because they don’t consider a person “authentically” Black unless they have some “street cred” by having a police record or behaving like a loser – like the slime-ball in Memphis who pays $0.00 child support for any of the 26 children he has fathered with 15 different women. Rep.-elect Love has a functioning brain, a set of morals, and believes in personal responsibility. That makes her an American first and foremost, not a race-traitor as this buffoon labels her.

18. Don Stack | 11/14/2014 at 11:23 AM |

Is the paper racist or what

19. DaveHolden | 11/14/2014 at 9:13 AM |

Why did the GOP run her in a predominantly White state?