Hands Up In Washington… How About Shut Up And Do Your Job!

imageSeveral law makers decided to throw their hands up in protest of the Michael Brown case. Rep Hakeem Jeffries ( D-N.Y.) Sheila Jackson Lee (D-Texas) Al Green (D-Texas) and a few others that need to shut up and do their jobs. They need to take a look at the evidence before voicing their ignorant opinions on the house floor. Michael Brown was portrayed by the media as a child and angel in his mothers eyes. In the eyes of society he was a full-grown man who robbed a store, hated cops, and decided to attack a cop. Officer Wilson was out enforcing the law that these politicians have the job of creating.

So instead of going after a cop who was doing his job these people need to go after a president who refuses to do his. Some politicians say they care about the people while encouraging them to go out and fight. I haven’t seen anyone in Washington to include Al Sharpton go out and lite a match to their own home. They claim to support the community but do everything to destroy it. They are supposed to do what they can to improve our way of life instead they only make it worse. They sit in their high dollar homes watching riots while stuffing their face watching the news. How is destroying the community suppose to help any man who struggles. The community becomes poorer while they don’t lose a dime. If it weren’t for those of us who struggle these hypocrites wouldn’t have jobs. I don’t see any of these politicians helping the poor mother who can’t feed her kids.

These politicians with their hands up are employed by the American tax payer. We pay them well to write law and protect this country, Many politicians live in the top one per cent when it comes to wealth in this country. They have food on their table not worried about how they are gonna feed their kids. I don’t see any of them out helping the community, finding ways to rebuild, after they encouraged them to burn it down. The poor and hungry come in every race, religion, and color. The only thing hunger hasn’t found is the mouth of some of these politicians. This isn’t about black, white, or indifferent. This is about the hypocrisy of a few millionaires and politicians. While most of us struggle we are all tired of those in Washington stirring up trouble. There are white people who struggle everyday trying to feed their kids just as there are black. The next time these hypocrites in Washington want a riot tell them to go burn down their own home. God bless each and everyone, and may He forever bless this country… Semper Fi, Shep

Comments

MikeShepard
After graduating high school I served nine years in the Marines. My loyalty is to God, country, family in that order. I am not your typical writer. I am just a Marine with an opinion. What I write is my opinion and not persuaded by anyone else. My love for this country runs deep, and I have sworn an oath to protect it. I don't care what color of skin, the church you attend, or your lifestyle choices. You are all loved by God, important to God, and each important to this country... Semper Fi, Shep...You can follow me on twitter @mshep08_mike or #Marine4Truth

37 Comments on "Hands Up In Washington… How About Shut Up And Do Your Job!"

1. You are a hypocrit and just contradicted your own statement. You said this has nothing to do with race, but in the next sentence said that it’s the old white politicians fighting and resisting everything obama is trying to accomplish!
    Obama has accomplished what he set out to do and that’s to destroy this country, set racial issues back 150 years, and destroy relationships with our allies, so when the shit hits the fan, no one will come to our aid. But he’s not done yet! Before he’s out of office, he will open the doors wide open for a major attack against us that will be worse then 9/11. And if Hillary gets elected, there will be no way this country will be able to recover. Everybody needs to stop saying that the Republicans hate obama because he’s black, no it’s because he’s incompetent!!!
    And on a different note, why is it that if a person is half black and half white, they almost always say they’re black and don’t even acknowledge the white portion of their heritage???

2. Hollywood | 03/10/2015 at 12:32 AM |

Thank you sir. A true American.

3. change the ct to a g and you’ve got it.

4. Idiots

5. gregkliebigsr | 03/09/2015 at 12:59 PM |

REBELLIOUS CREATURES CREATE REBELLIOUS OFFSPRING

In the beginning ,THE CREATOR OF ALL THAT IS SEEN AND UNSEEN, GOD, WHOSE NAME IS YAHWEH, MADE TWO HUMANS !

THOSE TWO HUMANS WERE GIVEN INSTRUCTION BY THEIR CREATOR TO BE FRUITFUL AND MULTIPLY , TO MAKE OFFSPRING AFTER THEIR KIND!

HUMANITY WAS GIVEN LAWS AND INSTUCTIONS BY THEIR CREATOR AS TO HOW TO CONDUCT THEIR DAILY LIVES !

THOSE INSTUCTIONS WERE TO BE OBEYED!

1. ONE MAN MARRIED TO ONE WOMAN !

2. MAN AND WIFE HAVE CHILDREN !

3. BOTH PARENTS , MAN AND WIFE TOGETHER, TEACH THEIR CHILDREN THE WAYS OF A HOLY GOD !

4. ALL OF HUMANITY WORKING TOGETHER TO FORM A GODLY SOCIETY AND TO HAVE RESPECT FOR ONE ANOTHER !

5. HUMANITY IS TO OBEY THE COMMANDS OF THEIR CREATOR SO THAT, THE WOULD BE BLESSED AND LIVE IN HARMONY!

WHEN THESE LAWS / COMMANDS ARE NOT OBEYED THEN THERE IS LAWLESSNESS , SELF-WILL, SIN , REBELLION AND ULTIMATELY DEATH!

Mark 7: 20. And JESUS said,

“That which cometh out of the man, that defileth the man.

21. For from within, out of the heart of men, proceed evil thoughts, adulteries, fornications, murders,

22.Thefts, covetousness, wickedness, deceit, lasciviousness, an evil eye, blasphemy, pride, foolishness:

23.All these evil things come from within, and defile the man.”

Proverbs 1:24. Because I have called, and ye refused; I

have stretched out my hand, and no man regarded;

25. But ye have set at nought all my counsel, and would none of my reproof:

26. I also will laugh at your calamity; I will mock when your fear cometh;

27. When your fear cometh as desolation, and your destruction cometh as a whirlwind; when distress and anguish cometh upon you.

28. Then shall they call upon me, but I will not answer; they shall seek me early, but they shall not find me:

29. For that they hated knowledge, and did not choose the fear of the Lord:

30. They would none of my counsel: they despised all my reproof.

31. Therefore shall they eat of the fruit of their own way, and be filled with their own devices.

REPENT AMERICA OF YOUR SELFISH REBELLION!!

Proverbs 1:24. Because I have called, and ye refused; I

have stretched out my hand, and no man regarded;

25. But ye have set at nought all my counsel, and would none of my reproof:

26. I also will laugh at your calamity; I will mock when your fear cometh;

29. For that they hated knowledge, and did not choose the fear of the Lord:

30. They would none of my counsel: they despised all my reproof.

REPENT AMERICA OF YOUR SELFISH REBELLION!!

REPENT AMERICA OF YOUR SELFISH REBELLION!!

6. Leonard Haga | 03/05/2015 at 1:15 AM |

He has a phone and a pen as he so boldly stated awhile back. He has bypassed congress to do what he’s wanted to do: flood the country with illegal immigrants, give free healthcare that the US taxpayers pay for food stamp free college tuition and tax credits and refunds if though they paid no taxes. The first two years of his presidency he and the dems controlled both houses of congress why didn’t they pass an imgration bill then.

7. are they still doing this! get off it.! What a bunch and they are making big money in this administration. . Not only have we a bad president but the people he has working in his administration are just like him. Do nothings telling lies and hating white people. This poor country what a mess!

8. gregory pentz | 01/27/2015 at 8:15 AM |

now you can see how stupid these monkeys are and have no right in Washington. They know it was proven Michael Brown never had his hands up but they are too stupid to accept the truth. I f they are that brain dead I really think they are too stupid to represent Americans . Maybe they would do better at a job . like dog catcher.

9. Sherri Thomas | 01/26/2015 at 11:31 AM |

Amen to that! I’ve been saying that for years! God Bless you Sir!

10. Sherri Thomas | 01/26/2015 at 11:20 AM |

Your an asshat

11. batmanroxus | 01/26/2015 at 9:41 AM |

That is pure racist hate there buddy. It’s hard to excuse that behavior due to ignorance.

12. Gerald Vick | 01/17/2015 at 4:37 PM |

Social commentary isn’t what WE pay them to do!

13. Mike the cowboy | 01/10/2015 at 8:47 AM |

These people are lawmakers? No wonder our country is sinking faster than TItanic.TheSe people are clearly showing everyone,Look I got two left hands I cant work.

14. Vic Mariano Sr. | 12/30/2014 at 12:06 PM |

OH I misread ………. when I read “let’s me know the ignorance of people who elected them” ………………. “he can’t sign laws if none are being sent”. I thought you were talking about obummer & his cronnies , but then I realized you were talking about law abiding Americans ; which by the way I saw none in those riots ( you call protesting). As far as signing laws , that fairy tale is also coming to past . Just YOU watch how many “Laws” obummer signs / executive orders DO NOT COUNT !!!!!!!!!!! Laws submitted by the Congress , ya might want to buy some good wine to go with that CROW you’re going to have to eat !!

15. If this is not about race then why in the hell are the president of this country and his side kicks Allie boy Sharpeton and Eric here hold my brain case i dont know use it, using the term BLACK MEN, white men so many times in their speaches. I’ll tell you why. To fan the flames of hate and getting all this shit started, then run into hiding and say we don’t condone the killing of these cops. YES YOU DO… YOU STARTED THIS MESS WITH YOUR BLACK AGAINT WHITE AND BLACKS AGAINST POLICE. So please don’t show your ignorance by saying this isn’t about race. And yes there are whites at these protest too. WHY??? Because they are IGNORANT and don’t want to hear the truth that all the guys killed were LAW BREAKERS not good law abiding citizend. DONT BREAK THE LAW AND YOU WANT GET SHOT. If a police ask you to do something don’t be a smartass. Chances are YOU did something wrong to bring attention to yourself.

16. Just shows their ignorance in their ability to lead anything, look at all the cities that are belly up from black leadership.

17. Chuck Weaver | 12/27/2014 at 9:22 PM |

Amen

18. Chuck Weaver | 12/27/2014 at 9:22 PM |

God bless you Sir. You are a great American. What ever American, Black, White, Yellow or Brown should strive to be.

19. Elizabeth Kelley Olsen | 12/20/2014 at 10:45 PM |

Mr Lillas .
    I thank you first for your service to your country. I thank you for the chance to read your well appointed letter on this subject and I’m praying for you in your fight against cancer ( I’m in remission at this time from stage 3 colon cancer) I know you can beat it . Reading about your life makes me proud to have been able to see that there’s many proud black americans out there. It is so nice to see you say you’re American not African American . I don’t understand the claim of some to say they’re African American. I say I’m an American not Native American- Irish American but American. My dad was an American and my mom was an American they were married for 60 years when my dad passed. Maybe the idea of being married to the person you have children with isn’t the norm anymore is why there is so much crime. No one takes accountability for their own actions? Sorry I’m rambling but I wanted to let you know I would be proud if you were my neighbor again thank you for being you.
    Elizabeth K Olsen

20. Mark Burgess | 12/19/2014 at 9:25 AM |

Why you have to do that ? After “white republicans”. Why the fuck does it have to be a racial thing to blacks, almost always. If it were like many of them think, there would be no race problem, because you would all already be dead. No whites can’t imagine being black. Just as you cant imagine being a white person. What makes you think it’s any easier, or better ? The grass is always greener. The same shit happens to white people. I have said numerous times the only way to fix the problem, is to get educated and put people in office to make changes to the laws. The black ones that are there are worrying about one incident, instead of making it better. Put your fucking hands down and change the deadly force laws if you disagree with them. According to the law Wilson had every right to shoot Brown. All this protest, looting BS is doing is hurting y’all. Proving the racial stereotypes to be true.

21. Joseph Barney | 12/18/2014 at 2:36 PM |

And I guess protesting by shutting down the government — over nonsense; and downgrading the U.S.’ previously perfect credit rating for the first time in history — over nonsense — costing taxpayers BILLIONS, is YOUR idea of “doing their job”.
    But a few Congressmen raise their hands for 2 minutes, and, “You’re costing me money?” Sheesh…

22. Joseph Barney | 12/18/2014 at 2:24 PM |

I noticed you neatly glossed over my comment about accusing them of ths and that when you have NO IDEA what kind of Christian acts they’ve done for done for their community. You should look up General Smedley Butler, the most decorated marine in history at the time, if you want to see what a true patriot looks like. And here’s a hint — it’s not blind obedience. “Semper Fi”.

23. Mike Shepard | 12/18/2014 at 10:17 AM |

Hypocrite huh? Let me start first with thanking you for your comment! Then let me say they have every right to put their hands up just not on our dime? They are millionaires making money off the tax payer to make law not support those out breaking the law. They want to join the protest I say go out lite a match and burn their houses down for all I care! But while they are at work being paid by you and I they need to be doing their freaking job. That job is defending our constitution not supporting those out destroying it… Semper Fi

24. Joseph Barney | 12/18/2014 at 9:23 AM |

Unbelievable gaul and hypocricy — after white Republican sat on their hands for two years, you criticize them for raising theirs for two minutes. Incredibly twisted. And you have zero compassion, or ability to imagine what it’s like to be inside a black skin in America today. This is not about a single case, it’s about thousands of cases like this.
    “I don’t see any of them out helping the community, finding ways to rebuild, after they encouraged them to burn it down.”
    You don’t know them, or what they’ve done for their communities. Ever hear of “judge not lest ye be judged”?
    And you talk of God and ‘love’.
    I’m not a believer, but if you are, you’re hell-bound.

25. Sandy Ratigan | 12/16/2014 at 5:46 PM |

wow – very powerful response and I so agree with this man – God Bless him, I pray that the time left on this earth is peaceful and painless. We are immortal because of our children and they will carry this wonderful man’s memory on………….. and he is a fine American who proved the American dream is reality.

26. DezJimmar | 12/16/2014 at 2:29 PM |

Why should they “Shut up”? They are free to express their opinion in their home, on the street, or on the House floor. It’s interesting that you portray 4 Democrats under the banner of ‘do your job’. Are Republicans doing their jobs? They are in the leadership positions, so if the job isn’t being done, it is not these 4 individuals at fault.

27. This is a response someone posted to one of those Ferguson, MO posts

My Name is William G. Lillas….

I wanted to clear up a few black and white questions and answers. The things I state are facts. They
    are not downloaded from some media website, not propaganda, just
    observations from a 83 year old black man, born in America:

“I was told by my parents (yes, a married man and woman with my last name), that I was nigger. We
    lived in “Nigger Town” in a small Texas town, no A/C, grass growing
    through the floor, no car, no TV. We washed our bodies with lye soap
    that my mother made, by hand. I thought I was a nigger, until I graduated high school, went to college, did an enlistment in the Army, and got a job. I am now retired, own my own home, have 6 children by ONE WOMAN, and we all have the same last name. I have a Bachelor’s Degree in Liberal Arts, a Master’s Degree in Sociology. My
    retirement, VA disability from combat in the Korean War (I only have
    one leg), and part-time pay in a local college, is about $125,000 a
    year. From
    dirt poor nigger, to old, black, proud American. Yes, I am black, and I
    can say “nigger”, because I understand the true meaning of the word.
    Let’s clear up a few things about the Michael Brown incident.

-Fact: It is not called “shoplifting or stealing”, it’s called “robbery”, which is a felony. Brown stole something and assaulted someone, that means ROBBERY. It’s on video, and it’s a fact. Not shoplifting, not theft, not “lifting” a few cigars, but ROBBERY!

-Michael
    Brown, like Trayvon, was portrayed by the media as a “little black
    boy”, cute little headphones, and his cap and gown photo, gunned down by
    a ruthless police assassin, executed by “whitey”.

First, I have never seen a cop drag a person into their car’s driver door to arrest them. So, let us be clear, Michael Brown was a nigger; a sorry assed, criminal, hoodlum, nigger. Nobody wants to say that, but I will. He
    had a criminal record a mile long, was known for numerous assaults,
    robberies, including the one you saw with your own eyes, and still
    refuse to call it a robbery. He was, like so many others, living a life that he thought he was “entitled” to, just for being alive. Gangsta rap, weed, drinking, guns, and those stupid-assed low profile rims, makes him some kind of bad-ass nigger.

-I have fought communist Chinese and North Korean soldiers in the 1950’s with more honor than that nigger. Yep, I peeled potatoes and shot communists. That’s the only job a nigger soldier could get. Rodney King? Black Riots! Trayvon? Black Riots! -Hurricane Katrina? Black Riots! Stealing TV’s, designer clothes, etc.

-O.J. Simpson kills white man and white woman, found NOT GUILTY? Did white folks riot? Nope!

-In fact, when is the last time white people rioted? Civil War, maybe? That’s because they are, relatively, civilized people, much like many black Americans. Protesting is one thing, hell, I’m all for it. Even if you are an ignorant idiot, you have a right to protest.

Stop only showing the young black “cap and gown” photos of Michael. Charles Manson may have a few of those laying around, as well. Show
    the nigger “gangsta” photos of the “poor unarmed teenager” (grown man)
    pics that have been removed from his Facebook page, holding the loaded
    pistol, smoking weed, with a mouthful of money.

-Militarization? The stupid-assed media that publicizes this has no idea what “militarization” really is. Cops wear helmets and vests, and drive armored vehicle because unemployed niggers throw bricks at them, moron! You put on an “Adam 12” uniform and walk down the streets of Ferguson during the criminal riots. I can guarantee that you’ll jump into the first armored “military tank” that you see.

-You
    only “want the police” when you “need the police”, otherwise, you mock
    and fear what you do not understand about the police. And
    by the way, the police are trained to take your shit, but I wouldn’t
    fuck around with those Army National Guard, they aren’t as well
    disciplined “culturally” to take your shit like police do every day. They will ventilate your black asses with M-16s, with military precision and extreme prejudice.

-And finally,
    the way we protest and demand justice, is run down the streets breaking
    shit, looting stores, and acting like a bunch of untrained monkeys? Hell,
    after Rodney King, criminal niggers were actually killing people,
    thinking they were entitled to be worse criminals than they already
    were. For
    those black criminals that do that, you are a disgrace to your race,
    inflamed by idiots like Al Sharpton, instead of listening to logic from
    proud black Americans, like Bill Cosby, Samuel Jackson, Colin Powell,
    Allen West, me, etc.

-You blame white people for your ignorance, criminal acts, unemployed laziness, etc.

-You blame white people for 89% of the prisons in America being full of blacks. They did nothing wrong, the racists white cops framed them all, right? No chance at school, no chance for college, military, employment? BULL SHIT!

-More niggers kill niggers, than niggers killing whites, whites killing niggers, and whites killing whites….COMBINED. I find this astounding.

-It’s not white peoples’ faults, the Emancipation Proclamation was signed by a white man years ago. You can go to school, get a job, buy a house, and vote, JUST LIKE WHITE FOLKS!!!! You are not a slave, you are not discriminated against! Slavery is abolished, and nobody alive today, was alive when it was popular. Get over it! You
    are discriminated against because you are a criminal, sorry-assed
    nigger. Otherwise, black Americans are treated like everyone else.

-If
    you choose to create “baby daddy and baby mama”, and fake disabilities
    as an excuse for laziness to draw social security disability…… instead
    of husband, wife, family, job, mortgage, it’s YOUR FAULT, not white
    folks. And there are a lot of proud black Americans that will tell you the same, as I AM ONE OF THEM!!!

-Remember, the way you act on the camera, is remembered by everyone who sees it. They will never forget it. It shows them how you, as the black race, respond to situations that don’t particularly go the way you think they should. It will become a reference standard, something they expect from you when the next media report doesn’t go your way. Stop being stupid niggers, and be a proud black American. My parents raised me well, but they were wrong about one thing, I am not a nigger.

I will not be around long. While my mind is still sharp, and my aim is still good, my body is eating away with cancer. It started in the prostate, an spreading rapidly. After I die, I have asked my children to publish my writings, and include my name. Although
    I am not expecting any miracles, I can only hope that Americans will
    stop blaming color, start blaming criminals, and see people for what
    they really are. We have too many countries that want us dead. We should not be fighting each other.

“William G. Lillas”

28. I agree with you Sandy…..Got this in my email box this morning…

This is a response someone posted to one of those Ferguson, MO posts

My Name is William G. Lillas….

are not downloaded from some media website, not propaganda, just
    observations from a 83 year old black man, born in America:

lived in “Nigger Town” in a small Texas town, no A/C, grass growing
    through the floor, no car, no TV. We washed our bodies with lye soap
    retirement, VA disability from combat in the Korean War (I only have
    one leg), and part-time pay in a local college, is about $125,000 a
    year. From
    dirt poor nigger, to old, black, proud American. Yes, I am black, and I
    can say “nigger”, because I understand the true meaning of the word.
    Let’s clear up a few things about the Michael Brown incident.

-Michael
    Brown, like Trayvon, was portrayed by the media as a “little black
    boy”, cute little headphones, and his cap and gown photo, gunned down by
    a ruthless police assassin, executed by “whitey”.

had a criminal record a mile long, was known for numerous assaults,
    robberies, including the one you saw with your own eyes, and still

the nigger “gangsta” photos of the “poor unarmed teenager” (grown man)
    pics that have been removed from his Facebook page, holding the loaded
    pistol, smoking weed, with a mouthful of money.

-You

were. For
    those black criminals that do that, you are a disgrace to your race,
    inflamed by idiots like Al Sharpton, instead of listening to logic from
    proud black Americans, like Bill Cosby, Samuel Jackson, Colin Powell,
    Allen West, me, etc.

are discriminated against because you are a criminal, sorry-assed
    nigger. Otherwise, black Americans are treated like everyone else.

-If
    you choose to create “baby daddy and baby mama”, and fake disabilities
    as an excuse for laziness to draw social security disability…… instead
    of husband, wife, family, job, mortgage, it’s YOUR FAULT, not white

I am not expecting any miracles, I can only hope that Americans will
    stop blaming color, start blaming criminals, and see people for what

“William G. Lillas”

29. Love this -found in my emails this morning!
    This is a response someone posted to one of those Ferguson, MO posts

My Name is William G. Lillas….

are not downloaded from some media website, not propaganda, just
    observations from a 83 year old black man, born in America:

lived in “Nigger Town” in a small Texas town, no A/C, grass growing
    through the floor, no car, no TV. We washed our bodies with lye soap
    retirement, VA disability from combat in the Korean War (I only have
    one leg), and part-time pay in a local college, is about $125,000 a
    year. From
    dirt poor nigger, to old, black, proud American. Yes, I am black, and I
    can say “nigger”, because I understand the true meaning of the word.
    Let’s clear up a few things about the Michael Brown incident.

-Michael
    Brown, like Trayvon, was portrayed by the media as a “little black
    boy”, cute little headphones, and his cap and gown photo, gunned down by
    a ruthless police assassin, executed by “whitey”.

had a criminal record a mile long, was known for numerous assaults,
    robberies, including the one you saw with your own eyes, and still

the nigger “gangsta” photos of the “poor unarmed teenager” (grown man)
    pics that have been removed from his Facebook page, holding the loaded
    pistol, smoking weed, with a mouthful of money.

-You

were. For
    those black criminals that do that, you are a disgrace to your race,
    inflamed by idiots like Al Sharpton, instead of listening to logic from
    proud black Americans, like Bill Cosby, Samuel Jackson, Colin Powell,
    Allen West, me, etc.

are discriminated against because you are a criminal, sorry-assed
    nigger. Otherwise, black Americans are treated like everyone else.

-If
    you choose to create “baby daddy and baby mama”, and fake disabilities
    as an excuse for laziness to draw social security disability…… instead
    of husband, wife, family, job, mortgage, it’s YOUR FAULT, not white

I am not expecting any miracles, I can only hope that Americans will
    stop blaming color, start blaming criminals, and see people for what

“William G. Lillas”

30. Carl Maquar | 12/16/2014 at 9:43 AM |

Richard No Obozoklause mom was not white as snow she was white “Trash” big difference and “Obozoklause” is not only bi-racial he is also bi-sexual “Fact”!!

31. richard | 12/16/2014 at 6:46 AM |

@Atx Smith, Obamas mom was as white as snow, Obama is bi racial, get over yourself!…geez….

32. Sandy Ratigan | 12/16/2014 at 4:10 AM |

The one thing they are right about is, there is a race problem in America – it is not the whites putting down the blacks or the police officers going after the black community – it is black America going after the other citizens of this country. When the KKK (and by the way I don’t support that group either) said they would go to Ferguson to stop the rioters, did they go there, did they make trouble? No, and yet, the New Black Panther Party is there and other black racist groups are. Was there one thing about the shooting of Michael Brown that was racist, other than the officer happened to be of a different skin color than Brown???? Would Wilson have shot a large white male if he were in the same situation???? Did, in fact, Michael Brown moments before his altercation with Officer Wilson commit a crime?? Is there a reason to support the destruction and continued protesting of the shooting or the decision by the Grand Jury? Is it the president’s job to encourage this protest, or to present a leadership image that UNIFIES this country and supports the lawful decisions by dutifully appointed Grand Juries and other government representatives? Is that not the OATH that he took twice after being elected as the president? Why is it that the left media and the president and his cronies can justify activities by the “black community” such as the knock out game, rioting and looting, abuse of the welfare system, and other criminal activities because of claims of racial discrimination and “white privilege” . Why when someone changes the statement – black lives matter to ALL lives matter do the blacks jump on that to say it is racist to change it to ALL lives, when in fact ALL lives do matter. Why do blacks continue to put their trust in a party that since Obama has been in office have pushed programs where the rich elite (Soros, Buffett, Ayers, Steyers, Bloomberg, Reid, Pelosi,……. et al) have gotten richer and the poor have gotten poorer and more numerous. Why is it when truly successful blacks (not your Sharptons or your Jacksons) like Alan West, Niger Innis, Ben Carson, Charles Barkley………….. speak out against the liberal democrats and the current “Ferguson mentality” they are called uncle toms, oreo cookies – when instead these individuals could be viewed as role models. Many of us older folks, who actually walked with MLK Jr. and stood up for ending discrimination are becoming disillusioned by the “hand out” mentality and the vitriolic attacks on “white” people as being racist. I won’t deny there are racists out there on both sides. At a certain point, if people have done everything they can do to eliminate the roadblocks (segregation, separate but equal…..) then claiming victimization becomes no longer relevant since the person responsible for that is only yourself. There are some bad police officers, but to say that all are bad based on a few is also wrong. This hatred exhibited lately will only make the good officers choose a new profession and the only officers you have will be the ones you didn’t want in the first place and so again you are contributing another disasterous quality to your already beleaguered according to you life. Wake up, the people giving you handouts (liberal democrats) are not your “saviors” they are your abusers, they need a large number of poor to feed their rich elite lives.

33. Atx Smith | 12/08/2014 at 8:33 PM |

Everybody keeps talking about race. People (has nothing to do with race) are sick and tired of the police harassment and not being held accountable for their actions. Blacks aren’t the only ones being harassed or killed. Haven’t y’all seen the people protesting? Black, white and Latinos. Obama can’t do his job because the elected older white men with so called influence doesn’t like a black man as president. No other president has encountered more resistance than him. Not mad but let’s me know the ignorance of people who elected them and continue to. Then they wonder why nothing is getting done and try to blame the president. Last I checked he is suppose to sign the bill into law. He can’t sign laws if none are being sent to him.

34. Oh look, they’re all part of the “congressional black caucus”. All are racists who will always side with race over right every time. To them, FACTS don’t matter.

35. I don’t understand the Hate? Why is it important to Obama to act the way he does? If he cared about the safty of Americans, he would use his speaking skills to calm the problems. He, I believe, is interested in dividing the country. When a person has been wrongly accused, and the Grand Jury finds him innocent, isn’t it the right thing to do to use his position to stop violence, not race bait and cause all this destruction? If this continues, a person would be out of his mind to take a job in law enforcement.

36. Mike Shepard | 12/03/2014 at 3:16 PM |

Thank you and thanks for your support. Together we stand and will not let these idiots cause us to fall… God bless you, and Semper Fi, Shep

37. Precious Hooker | 12/03/2014 at 3:08 PM |