Crisis In The Capital… Leadership Missing And We Need It Back!

imageWhen hot chow is given to a Marine in the field, senior Marines eat last. The senior Marine, always takes care of their men. A Marine will never ask you to do something that he or she is not willing to do themselves. They take care of their Marines and their Marines always take care of them. Their mission is to protect the constitution against all enemies, foreign and domestic. They don’t worry about feelings getting hurt or political correctness. They love this country, its traditions, and don’t like when people mess with it. We don’t see the color of skin, the church you attend, and don’t judge others for their lifestyle choices. If you stand with this country a Marine will gladly stand with you.

We have a few bad apples in Washington that are showing they don’t stand with this country. Marines have a loyalty to God, country, and practice many religions. We have a few in our government that stand with their religion, and not with this country. We have lawmakers who claim to be leaders, but the only thing they do is follow. Too many politicians are casting their vote the way their party is casting its vote. They vote on the needs of special interest groups, while ignoring the needs of our people. There are 535 lawmakers but in reality there are only two. There is one democrat, and one republican with 533 followers. We are on the brink of war and it’s time to put leadership back in our capital. It’s time they realize being voted into office doesn’t make them invincible. They are not above our laws, and we expect them to enforce them. The laws of this country are designed to protect us. When anyone, including the president is allowed to break our laws, it puts this country in danger.

If politicians want to lead they should stop following, and get to the front. The president swore an oath to protect this country, and he is not keeping that promise. This country and its safety come before all others. The president is just a man who can stink up a bathroom just like us. We owe it to these kids to stop him from stinking up the whole damned country. If he wants approval ratings to go up, then tell him to seal our borders. Any lawmaker can stand on a stage, and try to blow sunshine up our butt. A true leader will gain our trust through action, and should be done by sealing our border first. I hope anyone planning on running in 2016 reads this article. We are tired of all the lies where your words have become less than cheap. Take care of the American people, and they will take care of you. Stop looking down on people and they will start looking up to you. We need leaders in Washington so the people can have someone to follow. I hope all the followers just follow each other right out of office… God bless each and everyone and may God forever bless this country, Shep #Marine4Truth                                                            image

MikeShepard

After graduating high school I served nine years in the Marines. My loyalty is to God, country, family in that order. I am not your typical writer. I am just a Marine with an opinion. What I write is my opinion and not persuaded by anyone else. My love for this country runs deep, and I have sworn an oath to protect it. I don’t care what color of skin, the church you attend, or your lifestyle choices. You are all loved by God, important to God, and each important to this country… Semper Fi, Shep…You can follow me on twitter @mshep08_mike or #Marine4Truth

34 Comments on "Crisis In The Capital… Leadership Missing And We Need It Back!"

1. Martin Tetrault | 06/24/2015 at 10:00 PM |

Wonder why he didn’t make this speech while G.W. Bush and company were killing Americans by the thousands, based on their lies and deception????

2. Tal Rushing | 06/24/2015 at 12:51 PM |

And the people of the United States elected him——Twice!!!!!!!

3. For all the cry baby lib-communists.
    We are veterans who have sworn to protect the constitution and country from all enemies foreign and domestic.
    We are veterans who have fought for America from White Plains to the eastern mountains.
    We are veterans who died for our country in every war for 239 years.
    We are veterans who will be willing to die for the rights of others, so they can be free.
    Freedom is not free!!!!!
    The price we pay is blood, to defeat dictators. It is an insult to all those who have died, that we now have a communist-muslim traitor as president, who wants to be a dictator in this nation.
    Anyone who backs this so called traitor president, needs a lesson in the history of this nation, both the good and the bad.
    That is why we veterans put the uniform on. Most of these liberals have never served and have no idea of service to our country. JFK said, ” Ask not what your nation can do for you, ask what you can do for your nation”.
    Above the main gate at West Point. DUTY HONOR COUNTRY .
    This from an Army Viet Nam veteran………….

4. violater1 | 01/27/2015 at 1:51 PM |

Thank you Sir,from the bottom of my heart for your Service and Sacrifice in a thankless politicized war where too many died due to sorry assed Demoniccreep politicians! Had this war been headed up and truely fought by our military it would have been victorious for the South Vietnamese people!! May John Kerry and Jane Fona both suffer the worst deaths known to mankind and the sooner ther better!

5. violater1 | 01/27/2015 at 1:36 PM |

Beau Long: An absolute moron of liberalese proportion! Their only usefulness will be to fuel yhe fires of Electric generation! Flames of Glory will consume them soon!!

6. Don Lenamon | 01/27/2015 at 12:09 PM |

Not neither!

7. Don Lenamon | 01/27/2015 at 12:06 PM |

What’s your evidence? If you want to slam someone,that’s fine,but be prepared to back your accusations with facts. Otherwise you’re just another asshole spewing shit.

8. Gee, from your description of his life style, I would like to meet him. I would try to convince him to run for public office, home flag and all. Your description of him is similar to how we would describe one of our founding fathers, aka Thomas Jefferson! And as for this radical Muslim racist we presently have in the Oval Office we need to get his ass out of office and return our nation to a democratic republic.
    Budro

9. Guy Fleegman1 | 12/31/2014 at 3:49 PM |

Typical inbred Kentucky tool…lol

10. LouKyCardFan | 12/31/2014 at 12:24 PM |

Lemme guess – some flaming red pustule of a lower middle class white trash neighborhood, upside down ‘Murkan flag out front, firearms in every room in case “they” rise up, a gubmint paid fatty scooter and distressingly high chins-to-teeth ratio?

11. Guy Fleegman1 | 12/30/2014 at 3:16 PM |

Well…if you want to find out…you can have my address…c ya

12. Mike Arienti | 12/29/2014 at 11:50 AM |

The only thing Obama is trying to do is ignore the Constitution.

13. Cyndi Brown Murphy | 12/29/2014 at 11:46 AM |

Dammit, he’s trying! But he’s only one man…he needs support! If he doesn’t want to run for a higher office, we Americans at least need to be responsible enough to look at the records of the people we vote to put in there beside him so that he will have the support he needs. Quit pushing on the guy who’s TRYING to help and start pushing on the do-nothings and the Obama supporters up there!

14. Cyndi Brown Murphy | 12/29/2014 at 11:39 AM |

Hehe bet he understood that! 😉

15. Cyndi Brown Murphy | 12/29/2014 at 11:38 AM |

What is your basis for that statement? Your love for Obama and Socialism? The safety of your welfare check? Does Mr Gowdy threaten your Obamaphone or your EBT check?? What is your basis? Because unless you can state something that Mr Gowdy has done or said that is unconstitutional, then there is no basis for your ignorant insults.

16. Trey Gowdy is a start! We just need to know who he has respect for on both sides! I believe he is a far and honest man, he DOES NOT LIKE POLITICS! That is why he doesn’t want to be Speaker! He wants the truth, on all the scandals not just Benghazi!! He would be a great spokesman for the American people! I have listen to hours of his videos! One that gives you a good view is on YouTube “Get You Some” and some of his interviews on Fox! Or any other media that would care to talk to him, I’m sure, but of course the MSM doesn’t want him to give his opinion!

17. To reply in kind, and in a fashion someone of your intellectual level might comprehend, it takes one to know one.

18. Pamela Rather Powell | 12/02/2014 at 11:10 AM |

I know that for the first time in my life I don’t feel safe here at home on AMERICAN SOIL anymore and I should not have to feel this way. Ovomit needs to be removed from office period. He has shown time and time again that he does not care about America or it’s citizens and that he believes he is above the laws of our GREAT NATION. I have folks I know in Spain and the Czech Republic that have told me that in their countries America is considered a weak nation that has a mentally ill president and that the citizens are doing nothing about it. Is this so sad for us. We need to stand up and show we are not weak before it is too late.

19. Mike Arienti | 11/24/2014 at 12:26 PM |

…and Obama doesn’t care because nobody is stopping him. Why? They’re too busy puffing out their chests with quotes like this. Stop getting media attention for talking and get it for throwing the guy out of office!

20. And laws are not meant to feed a bloated and gluttonous government, nor should they be implemented by an egotistical borderline dictator.

21. A baseless insult? Typical. Gowdy rips deceptive liberals apart with logic.

22. George Leslie | 11/23/2014 at 10:00 AM |

Obama is a Muslim loving nigger and his plane needs to run out of gas and crash on al sharptons house

23. Guy Fleegman1 | 11/17/2014 at 1:18 AM |

And YOU are the enemy…and I look forward to dealing with you someday…

24. Beau Long | 11/16/2014 at 10:54 PM |

Gowdy’s an idiot of the highest caliber. For sale like the rest of them…

25. Bobby Crockett | 11/04/2014 at 9:17 AM |

This is true. I always ate after my soldiers had eaten in the field. Sometimes hot chow ran out and I ate an MRE. WE THE PEOPLE must remind the elected folks in DC understand that they are not in charge. They have a job because of US! Either grow some balls and take care of the Country first, or we will throw your ass out on the side of the road. Lead, Follow, or get the hell out of the way!
    “Anyone who thinks they are important – Ain’t! – General George S. Patton

26. Angermanagement | 10/29/2014 at 3:25 AM |

Another thought. Laws are not made to appease fat cat big business thugs, the rich and infamous, the 1% who think they own America? Laws by the people, for the people, and with the American peoples well being as top priority? Laws? Rules?

27. robertdavidhummel | 10/27/2014 at 8:19 PM |

“WE ARE NOT A MUSLIM NATION”, …PERIOD. ############# Mr Obama…We the people honor and respect your service to our country, WE know you have a difficult JOB. “YOU DON’T HAVE TO LEAD US SO POORLY”, …PERIOD.
    I AM NOT THE SHARPEST NAIL IN THE BUCKET, but you are hammering me deeper in a wallowing orifice, that I cannot get a grip on.

Your “APPOINTED”, GOVERNMENT ENTITIES, are provided the LEVERAGE to ENGAGE in COMMANDING, DEMANDING and MANIPULATING our countries WELL-BEING, “WITH-OUT…Approval OF the people’, NOR…the ELECTED “CONGRESSIONAL”, REPRESENTATIVES…ACCOUNTABLE to SPEAK FOR US.

‘WE cannot DRILL for OIL in ALASKA……but the STATE DEPARTMENT is PENDING “ISLANDS FOR SALE IN ALASKA””TO RUSSIA??????

WE can’t purchase FAIR PRICED FOOD and FUEL…BECAUSE>>>YOU SAY>>>”THE COST OF FUEL….MUST NECESSARILY RISE TO reduce greenhouse gasses, while “YOU”, purposely CAUSE Increased UN-EMPLOYMENT and CHAOS, “Shutting Down”, ..Our Natural resources of Coal , and , then ‘ADD” …VOLUMOUS LAWS , that …”SHUT-DOWN, ….SMALL- BUSINESSES and FARMING, (and the list goes on), “LITERALLY DEVASTATING & REDUCING”. The AMERICA DREAM, for Our Great Nation, Our Children and Grad-Children. …and ????????”

WE cannot SAFELY or EXPEDIANTLY DRILL for OIL IN OUR OWN LAND….BUT “YOU”, CAN GIVE ANOTHER COUNTRY (THAT DOES NOT LKE US), TAXPAYER FUNDS (THAT YOU BORROWED FROM ANOTHER COUNTRY, and WE TAX PAYERS WILL PAY THE BILL WITH INTEREST), SO THE other COUNTRY CAN “”EMPLOY THEIR PEOPLE””??????, and OUR PEOPLE are still looking for JOBS????, and then you BOAST to them..”AMERICA WILL BE YOUR BEST CUSTOMERS??????

Your ANTI-America, & IMMORAL Leadership …Has Put HOMOSEXUALS in The Foxholes of Our Armed Forces, …
    there-in providing our FOES with WEAPONS, that can be more powerful that the Atom Bomb we dropped on Japan …so many yeas ago. …While “YOU” & Your Administration, pacify the Homosexuals (Less than6% of Americas Population), “PROVIDE”. …the Privilege of (for example), a 45 y/o Male Pedophile to SHARE a Female restroom with a 10y/o young lady ?????

“YOUR”, IDIOTIC ….Government Control of our Educational Needs and the THRUST of …”COMMON CORE”, …”Significantly disintegrates” .Moral ,Ethical, and Valued, Parent & Teacher Leadership at the appropriate State and Local levels of Our REPUBLIC. …PERIOD.

The EPA’, The IRS’, The GREENHOUSE TEAMS, and The LABOR DEPT. (BOEING DEAL in SC), and other APPOINTED CZAR offices, NEED BE LED and MANAGED BY “APPROVAL of our ELECTED “CONGRESSIONAL” OFFICIALS…..”NOT on the WHIM of a CZAR, BENT ON DESTROYING OUR AMERICA.

“YOU”, …Have opened the Flood Gates for ILLEGAL ALIENS to Freely and Easily, ..Violate and Break, the STATUTES of Our Republics Immigration LAWS, …Because, …”YOU” and your Administration, . …”FAILED TO SECURE Our Southern BOARDERS” ?????

“YOU” …Spend Hard Earned, American TAXPAYER DOLLARS”, … to Facilitate and foster Muslim, … AGGRESSION, Hate and Discontent of , “YOUR ISIS/ISSL”, FRIENDS, …in the Middle East, …while Discriptively ENHANCING our Republics, Physical Stress, FEARS, and Conserns over the EBOLA CRISIS that has Entered Our SHORE …”VIA YOUR FAILED LEADERSHIP. …PERIOD.

MR.PRESIDENT…”LEADING FROM BEHIND, ..IS NOT a CRIME”, ….”””IT, …IS… PLAIN STUPID. …PERIOD”””.

“YOU”, , …Your ADMINISTRATION CZARS, and…The INCESSANT FAILURES of . .. “YOUR”… Democratic LED Senate, … have …DEFIANTLY… …”USURPED” the Power and AUTHORITY of Our CONSTITUTION”, with “YOUR”, … SPEECH, PEN, PHONE, EDICTS, and UNMISTAKABLE….FAILED LEADERSHIP. …PERIOD.

MR. Barack HUSSEIN Obama bin-Lyin, “LIGHTEN UP on the HAMMER as YOUR SPLINTERING. The SECURITY and SAFETY of OUR AMERICA. …I suggest “YOU”..Begin to CORRECT …”YOUR”… FAILURES, ….PLead ASSISTANCE through the Legislative Branch of Our Republic, …OR QUIT…Yesterday was too Late.

Psst: My Life long friend , …”KARMA”, …May visit “YOU”, …November 4, 2014, … “You can count on that”, …May God Bless You and more importantly… May God continue to Bless Our REPUBLIC of America, …even in the shape and dispare that “You have left it” … “WE ARE NOT A MUSLIM NATION”. ,,,PERIOD

28. Hill411 | 10/27/2014 at 4:42 PM |

My Father was a career Naval Officer. My brother served in the Navy. I am a VN Vet (volunteer). My three nephews were in the Military ( 2 Army/ 1 Marine). Two of my sons served ( (One Army/ One Marine). My Father taught all of us Love of Country. We served with honor because we believed we owed this great Nation for what has been given to us. We do not believe we are entitled to anything. We did not nor do we blindly follow those who call themselves leaders. Love of Country to my Family means protecting it from any harm. The harm can come from outside the US by those who seek to destroy our Nation. The harm can come from inside the Nation. We do not reject change. We reject special interests that seek to divide rather than unite the Nation. To our Military, past, present and future: Hand Salute and my respect. Thank you for your service.

29. Ronnie Buchanan | 10/27/2014 at 11:07 AM |

What else has to happen before the Marines can remove the crap that is destroying our country??? I hope this is our only hope if it t go well in November!

30. Ralph Trout | 10/27/2014 at 12:12 AM |

the only question for this man in the years to come is where would he be the most effective and so I really hope he does NOT run for VP…..SPEAKER OF THE HOUSE sounds real good after saying his name….and then later…why not the oval office BUT if dems win again in the next ten years there might not BE any such thing as the “PEOPLE”S HOUSE”. !!!

31. Guy Fleegman1 | 10/27/2014 at 12:01 AM |

Sadly..Mr Gowdy is in the overwhelming minority in the cesspool known as Wash DC…the place needs to be fumigated and we need to start over with 500+ Trey Gowdy’s.

32. Semper Fi to you Stewart Cliff and may God forever bless your family. Most of the Marines that trained me back in the day we’re all Vietnam vets. I have a great deal of respect for all of you that served during that era… Being spit on in airports simply because you were serving our country. I love everyone of you and you always have my respect… Semper Fi Marine

33. Cliff Stewart | 10/22/2014 at 8:13 AM |

Michael Shepard….you spoke the words exactly as they are in my mind, my spirit, and my heart!!! I am a U.S. Marine Vietnam vet, and I’ve been wondering for sometime now, whether our sacrifices were really worth it. But you have given me a new hope that maybe there is still a chance for America to survive. Thanks pal……oooRAH!!!….SEMPER FI….and may GOD bless you and yours.

34. Thank you., Mr. Gowdy. We are proud that some one cares enough to be watching over the American people.I just wont to ask one question, and it is, why are so many immigrants are here and more to come? Thank you.