Coca-Cola Just Paid $1,000,000 To Keep This Hidden From You…

(Photo by Scott Olson/Getty Images)

(Photo by Scott Olson/Getty Images)

(Photo by Scott Olson/Getty Images)

Coca-Cola has been having a rough time. The company owns Honest Tea, Odwalla, Powerade, Vitamin Water, Simply Orange, and other products marketed to health-conscious consumers. But it is best known for making Coke, a product that is utterly devoid of nutritional value and is often blamed for contributing to the obesity epidemic — an epidemic that is costing hundreds of billions of dollars and causing hundreds of thousands of deaths each year.

With demand for the company’s carbonated and artificially flavored sugar water declining, hope for Coca-Cola’s profitability has been increasingly resting on the brands it markets as healthier alternatives. Bloomberg.com reports that sales of Coca-Cola-owned brands like Honest Tea, Powerade, and Simply Orange are the company’s new profit center.

But there’s a problem.

In October, campaign finance reports revealed that Coca-Cola had secretly contributed more than a million dollars to the fight against GMO labeling in Washington. It took the state’s Attorney General suing the Grocery Manufacturers’ Association (GMA) for what turned out to be an $11 million violation of the state’s campaign finance laws to reveal these secret contributions. But now that the truth has been exposed, some healthy food activists are fighting back.

Andrew Kimbrell, founder of the Center for Food Safety, comments:

Consumers of healthy beverages want to know what’s in their food. By using money from sales of natural brands to secretly fund an anti-choice agenda that deprives consumers of the right to know what they’re eating, Coca-Cola has been betraying the public interest and standing on the wrong side of history.

Members of the Food Revolution Network agree, and have launched a petition on Change.org that calls for Coca-Cola to stop funding anti GMO labeling campaigns. Check out and sign the petition here. Coca-Cola’s CEO, Muhtar Kent, says, “We have… provided a tremendous amount of choice to people.” But when it comes to the right to know if your food was genetically engineered, Coca-Cola would apparently like to keep you in the dark. According to reports, Honest Tea co-founder Seth Goldman said as recently as September that “after internal discussions,” Coca-Cola wouldn’t be “directly” funding efforts to defeat I-522.

Honest Tea doesn’t look quite so honest when it’s being used to put an organic face on an alleged money laundering scheme whose goal is keeping you from knowing if your food is genetically engineered.

And what makes matters worse, Honest Tea proudly proclaims throughout their website that they are GMO free — while their parent company is actively working to prevent GMO labeling.

(Source)

60 Comments on "Coca-Cola Just Paid $1,000,000 To Keep This Hidden From You…"

1. Kevin SugarBear Kling | 11/03/2014 at 8:13 AM |

WHY ask those questions? Ask these!

Q: WTF is wrong with people?!?! A: Obama!
    Statement: Wow – Most of these comments reek of public education. Conclusion: Nailed it!
    Coke, Pepsi, and Dr. Pepper don’t give to Bricks what people think. Much like
    J.D. Rockefeller. We live in what used to be truely Free America. Now
    it is just Commercialized, and Mud-Slung to death. YOU should in fact
    however care what they WANT you to DO with YOUR body, and personal
    property. You need to know WHY our Government wants us uninformed,

= Common Core, and Uneducated. It is my understanding THAT! Guns kill
    people, Forks make people FAT. And Pencils miss spell words. Cars drive
    drunk. Why not ask the Question: Why won’t ANYONE try to KILL NAFTA >
    It will bring Jobs back to the country and more money towards this fight.
    Ask yourself another question: Why for 5 years people go into
    and out of Africa and never get this Ebola? All of a sudden, it is
    spreading NO ONE lives but the rich and important. If they can’t kill us
    through disease then they are going to do it through our food!!! Has no
    one else even gave 2 $#!&’s about ALL the Betweence 40-60 Deaths ,
    rise in Cancer OMG all the UNCURABLE Cancer? The rise in Cancer has
    quadrupled in the past 6 years, notice Most ALL women are diagnosed
    with Breast cancer, (Most all, there are 4 women to ever man) seems to
    me really strange, lots of deaths NO CURE!!
    Makes me want to know why THEY, don’t want you to know what we are consuming!!!
    If you don’t care you are either WAY too stupid for your own good. Or you
    are a fake made up person by this conglomerate to try and make what you
    are doing look and sound better! People, trust in God he never lies to
    you!

2. Q: WTF is wrong with people?!?! A: Obama!
    Coke,
    Pepsi, and Dr. Pepper don’t give to Bricks what people think. Much like
    J.D. Rockefeller. We live in what used to be truely Free America. Now
    it is just Commercialized, and Mud-Slung to death. YOU should in fact
    however care what they WANT you to DO with YOUR body, and personal
    property. You need to know WHY our Government wants us uninformed,
    = Common Core, and Uneducated. It is my understanding THAT! Guns kill
    people, Forks make people FAT. And Pencils miss spell words. Cars drive
    drunk. Why not ask the Question: Why won’t ANYONE try to KILL NAFTA >
    It will bring Jobs back to the country and more money towards this
    fight.
    Ask yourself another question: Why for 5 years people go into
    and out of Africa and never get this Ebola? All of a sudden, it is
    spreading NO ONE lives but the rich and important. If they can’t kill us
    through disease then they are going to do it through our food!!! Has no
    one else even gave 2 $#!&’s about ALL the Betweence 40-60 Deaths ,
    rise in Cancer OMG all the UNCURABLE Cancer? The rise in Cancer has
    quadrupled in the past 6 years, notice Most ALL women are diagnosed
    with Breast cancer, (Most all, there are 4 women to ever man) seems to
    me really strange, lots of deaths NO CURE!!
    Makes me want to know why THEY, don’t want you to know what we are consuming!!!
    If
    you don’t care you are either WAY too stupid for your own good. Or you
    are a fake made up person by this conglomerate to try and make what you
    are doing look and sound better! People, trust in God he never lies to
    you!

3. Q: WTF is wrong with people?!?! A: Obama!
    Coke, Pepsi, and Dr. Pepper don’t give to Bricks what people think. Much like J.D. Rockefeller. We live in what used to be truely Free America. Now it is just Commercialized, and Mud-Slung to death. Yshould in fact however care what they WANT you to DO with YOUR body, and personal property. You need to know WHY our Government wants us uninformed, =Common Core, and Uneducated. It is my understanding THAT! Guns kill people, Forks make people FAT. And Pencils miss spell words. Cars drive drunk. Why not ask the Question: Why won’t ANYONE try to KILL NAFTA> It will bring Jobs back to the country and more money towords this fight.
    Ask yourself another question: Why for 5 years people go into and out of Africa and never get this Ebola? All of a sudden, it is spreading NO ONE lives but the rich and important. If they can’t kill us through disease then they are going to do it through our food!!! Has no one else even gave 2 $#!&’s about ALL the Betweence 40-60 Deaths , rise in Cancer OMG all the UNCURABLE Cancer? The rise in Cnacer has quadrupaled in the past 6 years, notice Most ALL women are diagnosed with Breast cancer, (Most all, there are 4 women to ever man) seems to me really strange, lots of deaths NO CUREs!!
    Makes me want to know why THEY, don’t want you to know what we are consuming!!!
    If you don’t care you are either WAY too stupid for your own good. Or you are a fake made up person by this conglomerate to try and make what you are doing look and sound better! People, trust in God he never lies to you!

4. all soda is disgusting and all food should come with labels of exact ingredients. basic human right. Watch out for trolls posing as the opposite party, then saying stupid shit. Dont feed the Trolls

5. Christopher Cadwell | 11/02/2014 at 7:42 PM |

The whole point of this article is the company is fighting to be able to put things in their product without telling the public, it is bad enough that “food” companies can get away with putting things like MSG, Aspartame and bugs under the label “Natural flavors” or colors. If you want to be UN-educated and put this stuff in your body, that is, of course, your choice, but for people who actually are at least a little health conscious, and want to know what they are consuming, it is very bad news.

6. MindofGod | 11/02/2014 at 7:11 PM |

If it’s fishy, then don’t consume it.

7. MindofGod | 11/02/2014 at 7:10 PM |

Nailed it.

8. MindofGod | 11/02/2014 at 7:10 PM |

Doesn’t mean you have the right to inform others. Do your own god damned research on what YOU put into YOUR body and leave everyone else the fuck alone.

9. If you are over 18 do what you want. Parents if you don’t like it don’t buy it.

10. Bill Diuguid | 11/02/2014 at 12:00 PM |

Then do the research dumb ass.

11. I_P_Frehley | 11/02/2014 at 6:02 AM |

Sign a petition? Get real stupid hippies and protest with the wallet and buy non – Coca Cola owned brands.

12. Unnamed_Biologist | 11/02/2014 at 4:54 AM |

Disquss is bad for you. Don’t eat it.

13. Unnamed_Biologist | 11/02/2014 at 4:51 AM |

I am nearly 60 years old son, in the best shape of my life, and you are a total fucking idiot.

20 years old? You sound like you’re 12, telling people you know nothing about things that you know nothing about.

You think your “old” flip-style phone is not going to give you cancer you fucking idiot? It will. Just the same as your “smart” phone does, only longer. Your “smart meter” isn’t nearly as bad as the radiation and wireless signals coming off of everyone else’s smartphones, laptops, wireless sound systems, video cameras, and other devices. Hell, the compact florescent light bulbs your dumb punk ass is using will harm you and kill you even faster than the wireless radiation will because you’re forcibly absorbing mercury through your skin!

You’re 20 leagues ahead to an early grave, asshat. And you’re too stupid to even know it.

Since when did it become fashionable or “hipster” for you punk ass, know-nothing bitches under the age of 30 to start calling other people “sheeple” when you’re the posterchild for it?

At the ripe old age of 58, I’ve lived more, seen more, and done more than you ever will in life. And here today, I’m in better health and fitness with my training program than you will ever be. So go fuck yourself, you ignorant, arrogant little punk. You know nothing about these people or about life, and only know what’s shown to you on your “interwebs” and you’ve proven that in spades.

You “20 year olds” are void of intelligence as well as wisdom in the 2000’s+. Those “pointless ideals” are the conventional wisdom you know nothing about that has saved your ancestor’s asses for centuries, albeit for someone as worthless as you to be the final result invain.

14. Unnamed_Biologist | 11/02/2014 at 4:39 AM |

They’ve been “educated” (and subconsciously programmed by their “television and movie entertainment”, along with their gmo foods and chemtrailed nano-fungal air additions)

15. the popcorn thing is a hoax. Have you even seen the video? Slow mode shows the popcorn coming up from the screens bottom and the seed simply disappearing. I’m not saying that these things don’t effect the body. But do your research because after I read that I didn’t believe anything else you had to say (didn’t even read the rest).

16. The spelling just tells the class of the person and how lazy said individual is. Id like it if we could deport people like that also along with all the rest of the illegals. Oh wait we have obama the one that brings that many more and pretends like that helps jobs or anything else oh wait it does help something its called getting another democrat elected.

17. FlyzFalcons | 11/01/2014 at 10:00 PM |

So if Coca-Cola is over 100 yrs old, why did this obesity boom not happen until about 15 yrs ago? While each individual has their own health case and contibuting factors, the fatness of a populace has more to do with how spoiled they are and how easy life is for them. There are no fat people in Africa except the rulers and their tribes.

18. Founders name is Goldman. Enough said

19. Freddy Guerrero | 11/01/2014 at 8:18 PM |

the problem is too many people want too many laws. What ever happened to I do not know what is in it, so I will not spend my food stamp money on it; or my hard earned money; or whatever your choice of monetary exchange!

20. Tom Bain | 11/01/2014 at 7:13 PM |

Push your fat ass away from the table
    This will help stop OBESITY

21. Penelope | 11/01/2014 at 6:22 PM |

Do you mean the water containing the “killer-chem fluoride”? Even bottled water.

22. Miranda Lundy | 11/01/2014 at 5:35 PM |

If you think this is just about a bottle of coke, or even food only, you’re not a bright as you think. Everything has bigger implications when dealing with ethics.

23. Miranda Lundy | 11/01/2014 at 5:23 PM |

Dude, there isn’t a planet fitness within 200 miles of my house. The closet gym is 30 miles one way and it’s $100/mth. I have a mini home gym in my bedroom, elyptical, jump boxes, a home made rower, hand weights and a core routine. I run in the country in the warm months a do my strength. I use the elyptical in the cold. I can jog a 5k, and I pass a health check up with flying colors, so please tell me why I need to conform to your physical requirements to prove anything? That’s right, I don’t and I’m not making excuses. I work my ass and don’t feel the need to prove myself to anyone. So, tell me again, why you felt like a bigger person for so aptly “putting me in my place”? Sad little life you must lead.

24. Bob Powell | 11/01/2014 at 5:03 PM |

Yep,you’re a liberal! You proved it by name calling.Typical liberal response.

25. Karen K Clark | 11/01/2014 at 4:52 PM |

I think what everyone is actually missing is: A person has a CHOICE to eat and drink anything they choose. We are not in prison where we are served food and drink without choice. WE all decide to purchase an item, not got to a store and have it handed it to us and forced to drink. Take control of all of your actions. Stop blaming companies for their product. Wise up. Coke has great products and they also support charities as well.

26. One small correction: The GMO proposition on the ballot is in Oregon, not Washington.

All one has to do is read the darn label the CURRENT label. Every can of Coke you drink contains 28 teaspoons of sugar. One gram of sugar is equal to one teaspoon.

People would not consciously sit down with a sugar bowl and eat 28 spoons of sugar, but they have no problem slamming down a couple of Cokes.

27. Really? I don’t recall seeing representatives from Coca-Cola holding open the mouths of Americans and forcing their soda down their throats then restraining them from exercising, to burn off the calories taken in! Its freaking soda.. its not a healthy alternative to water. Be responsible for yourself! Why require the govn’t to make a business tell you if somethings not good/healthy? Being healthy is a choice and not that hard to figure it out how to do it. Exercise to burn off the excess calories your body doesn’t need, if you are physically unable to exercise than don’t take in excessive calories that turn into fat!

28. Eric Friedlund | 11/01/2014 at 3:43 PM |

I could care less what I put into my body (aside from super harmful drugs) but this is a little shady. Some people don’t want to consume anything that was genetically modified, and they have somewhat of a right to know that. If it isn’t on the label, then it shouldn’t be in there. Simple as.

29. Elizabeth | 11/01/2014 at 12:47 PM |

I started drinking only Pepsi products after Coca Cola had that ridiculous muslim sympathizing commercial on at half time last year at the superbowl.

30. Gym membership is $10/month at planet fitness.Quit making excuses and blaming genetics. Everyone blames something rather than owning up.

31. Herbert Edmonds | 11/01/2014 at 12:34 PM |

HAVE YOU PEOPLE INVESTIGATED PEPSI COLA TO FIND OUT HOW MANY MILLIONS THEY PROBABLY HAVE DONATED TO OBIMBO AND HIS AGENDA TO DESTROY AMERICA ??? I DOUBT IT !!

32. Susie Allread | 11/01/2014 at 12:08 PM |

Well that is the end of me coke products.

33. disqus_X9hbUBenm0 | 11/01/2014 at 11:48 AM |

I drink it everyday and I’m not fat, But unlike most of the lazy ass people
    that drink coke just set around on their dead ass as well. just saying.

34. Miranda Ribbing Lundy | 11/01/2014 at 11:18 AM |

The truth is, that you should edit what you type before clicking post and spell out all of your words. THAT is the truth. The word is AND, not an.

35. Miranda Ribbing Lundy | 11/01/2014 at 11:11 AM |

Hey, don’t over generalize. I’m a fattie and I eat properly, have never done soda as an option (even as a kid) and I can self regulate. I just happen to have bad genetics and so it’s not enough. You are right though, no one else tips my glass or holds my fork. However, I do want to make informed grocery decisions based on good labeling and I don’t like all these companies that have an issue with honesty. Makes me think they’ve got something to hide.

36. Miranda Ribbing Lundy | 11/01/2014 at 11:07 AM |

We aren’t all liberals, and we don’t want to make anything illegal, we just want a flipping label on the damned product that says what it is. You are a dumb ass, so I would never want to mess with natural selection. I just want to make informed decisions about what goes into my body.

37. I am so sick of hearing how bad coke is for me. Eat, drink and be merry. If you enjoy coke, drink it. Sooner or later something is going to kill you and I doubt that coke is going to be the culprit.

38. Rick Swengel | 11/01/2014 at 9:33 AM |

Hate to say it Kevin, but you are incredibly short-sighted. It is great that your metabolism can process that amount of sugar and it doesn’t make you fat. But the fact is, sugared soft drinks have a large amount of sugar that is not good for people’s health. That being said, I agree that soft drinks are not the only culprit, but the real issue here is that Coca Cola and other companies want to deny us the ability to know what is in their products. That is wrong.

39. Randy Thompson | 11/01/2014 at 8:48 AM |

I am tired of your aggressive ads.

40. David Lane | 11/01/2014 at 8:01 AM |

This is the problem with liberals, they want every one to do what they want. I could care less if a coke or a beer or a steak isn’t “healthy”. I like what I like and it’s my right to eat and drink those things. If the liberals want to eat tofu and drink flavored water…let them, but leave me and my eating habits the hell alone.

41. There is always Pepico…. all sodas are bad for you…. drink water…..

42. History1979 | 11/01/2014 at 5:47 AM |

This is nothing but a Bloomberg sponsored attack on Coke products.

43. Racheal Mutaawe | 10/01/2014 at 3:16 AM |

Well said Andi! All customers have a right to know ingriendients in d foods n drinks they consunr so ad to maje inforned decisions concerning their health n families, uts useless to spend hefy amounts of money for pleasure (enjoying a drink) only to end up on hispital beds….lk they forced tobacco companies to put warning on their product so d same shd be done with Coca cola now dat the truth z in black n white!

44. People are fucking stupid, coke has nothing to do with obesity.
    I drink it every day and am as fit as a stallion.
    People who don’t have self control or discipline, that’s what causes obesity.
    Stop trying to find excuses for being fat..

45. “a product that is utterly devoid of nutritional value and is often blamed for contributing to the obesity epidemic” It’s not like Coke is forcing this crap down our throats though. Its these jackass fatties that can’t control themselves.

46. Rob Raley | 09/27/2014 at 5:21 PM |

>Anti GMO labeling campaign< Coke is not the problem The problem is a government that claims the authority to pass a law making it a crime to say whether a product has GMO's in it.

47. The Washington State Attorney General sued the Grocery Manufacturer’s Association, of which Coca Cola is a member, and found Coca Cola had in fact violated campaign contribution laws. It is an established and well-publicized fact that the GMA’s top priority is to fight and prevent GMO labeling. Coca Cola did in fact contribute $1,000,000 to the GMA to assist in fighting GMO labeling, while at the same time hypocritically promoting a GMO-free product. Please explain how these FACTS uncovered by the Washington State Attorney General are “sensationalized” or “exaggerated”. The fact is, you CAN’T. The DC Gazette is properly and rightly exposing the truth of an invistigation conducted by the Washington AG’s office. The fact is, most of you commenting are merely Coca Cola shills that are weakly attempting to discredit the publisher for its efforts in educating the public of Coca Cola’s willful and intentional violation of state campaign laws while at the same time Coca Cola is FALSELY holding itself out as a defender of organic products. The only sensationalism and exaggeration here is that of the commenters.

48. Dear Steve
    How dare you come online and claim most people are uneducated?
    The fact you chose to go there tells us how out of touch you are with the world. The people are awaking and you mu friend is the very people you speak of.

Coca Cola should fire your butt for been so lame to think people don’t know whats going on or the very fact you kind do not listen to your customers and see them as mere fools to trample on. Here is a business tip. Listen to your customers needs else go out of business.

Oh sorry just noticed the part where your educated selfs have already seen a decline in PROFITS.

Roll on the next fool in charge. Bahahhah what a bunch of idiots they hire these days.

49. Public Education | 09/25/2014 at 7:34 PM |

Wow – Most of these comments reek of public education.. In other words, just stupid..

“could just feel the contempt the writer had for coca-a-cola”

Um, one should have a lot of contempt for “coca-a-cola”. Only the clueless and public educated would feel any thing else. ITS POISON! and they are funding with profits from YOU, attempts to hide the POISON..

WTF is wrong with people?!?!

50. Everyone | 09/25/2014 at 4:11 PM |

All of you are sheeple, including steve.
    None of you know that pretty much everything we do on a day to day basis, is magnitudes worse than a bottle of cocacola. There is barely any mainstream products that are non gmo. 90% of veggies, animal meat, cosmetics, ect are literally all gmo-ed. Then comes the stuff that is synthetically produced and not grown….. LOL anyone ever looked at johnsons baby wash’s ingredients!? “As harmless as water to your babys eyes” LOLOL!! Theres 4 known carcinogens in it, with a bunch of arguably worse chemicals. Now just rub that all over your newborn and everything will be okay….. HAH
    That is just a microism. Every facet of society poisons you, literally. The device that counts your electricity shoots of microwaves radially around it constantly, and makes for 1/3 your entire bill!! You can place five iphones in a ring on a table, speakers facing in, put popcorn in the middle, and call the phones for a minute. It will pop the popcorn! Little bickles are holding that thing so close to them all day!! Why so many business men have tumors behind their ears!? Lol!
    So please, stop your pointless bickering all of you, since you know really nothing to bicker about in reality. I am 20 years old. I havent had soda in months, no candy bars, old style flip phone, garden most of my own veggies, but local anything I can, replaced my smart meter…. What have all you done, to improve your life, throughout your life? Nothing? Most likely….. It is sad to see so many adults so helpless. We are the only ones that can do anything now, because you all are too stuck in your ways. Have any of you done any of the things I have? Lol! A 20 year old leagues ahead!! Try and catch up before ya go and kick the bucket on us, please! That was not a joke, i am serious! Just do something, and stop contributing all of your time to such vain, pointless ideals!!
    Thanks

51. Steve and Chuck are shills. Don’t bother replying to them.

52. Current Resident | 09/25/2014 at 9:36 AM |

Statements like “Apparently Coca-Cola thought that allegedly illegally laundering money through the Grocery Manufacturers’ Association would keep their involvement a secret.” Sounds like unsugared truth to me. The further a society drifts from the truth the more they hate those who speak it. Steve and Chuck now we know why you hate on the truth speakers.

53. STEVE,
    When I see opposition toward people who are actually trying to warn people and take an active stance on topics that are important, especially in the name of health and the greater good, it saddens me horribly. If you’re not for em you might as well be against them. Lets just sort some things out here. First before you accuse this person of lying or exaggerating lets just take a bettter look at the company, its ingredients, and integrity. First off im not going to get too heavy on this. I am confident that you are a big boy and can fact check. the main ingredients in coca cola are High fructose corn syrup (GMO) carmel color, etc… Even looking at that one ingrediant, we know it is not good for us and we know it is especially harmful for children. It contributes to nasty diseases such as diabetes, obesity, and ADHD. These diseases affect millions of people and children. This company makes money off of us while making us sick. From that I can conclude that this company is not working in the best interest of the people it is serving. They put money in front of the value for human life period. Not a good sign Steve. Then we also know that this company was working with another company named Synomyx. They were using aborted fetus in their testing lines. It used to be expensive to dispose of human bio waste created through abortion, but now they just sell it to the food companies and feed it back to the people. That alone tells me their ethics and morals may not be straight and narrow and again just backs up my conclusion that this company again is not working for our best interests. We should not have to boycott a company and make them take dead fetus out of our drinks or food… It should be something that they have enough courtesy and respect for us just not to do to us in the first place. They don’t give a crap about the people they serve. They care about profit only. Now to the GMO labeling. It doesn’t take a bachelors to connect the dots here. More and more people are waking up to the fact that they are simply bad for our health, and then there are those that dont even know what gmos are. You speak of the “dumbing down” of America. Dont you think this plays a part? Not even wanting us to have the access to information so that we can now make informed decisions of our own health and well being? This company is not run by stupid people. If they are forced to label they will most likely lose business. With that being said, Is there a good possibility that what this person is saying is right?? Absolutely! When you leave a comment, if you are unclear about what someon meant in an article, why not try asking questions to gain understanding, instead of just being dismissive and rude. You were very critical (sensationalism, exaggeration, and bias) yet you gave no examples or facts? You did not prove what you were saying at all, and yet at the same time had the nerve to imply that you had a better understanding of journalism yourself. Im sure you have many great qualities and I am not picking on you, I am just trying to maybe see things from a different angle. Have a nice day, and thank you for your consideration.

54. ParadigmShift | 09/25/2014 at 1:13 AM |

dear steve, your words are a reflection of how you speak to your own self…rightfully so.

sincerely,
    the wise public majority

55. The whole time I was reading this I could just feel the contempt the writer had for coca-a-cola. Statements like “Apparently Coca-Cola thought that allegedly illegally laundering money through the Grocery Manufacturers’ Association would keep their involvement a secret.” clearly show sensationalism, exaggeration, and bias. Have to agree with Steve on this one.

56. To Steve

Fancy words don’t make you smart. Moron.

57. sounds like Steve is a liberal with his head in the sand. sad American?

58. Sorry about the grammar in my post. I am typing on a small keyboard on my cell.

59. STEVE, why don’t you explawhy as t was exaggerated and what was the grooms injustice about this article. You say these things without explaining your statements. When I read your reply, it sounded like you were a fan or member of the company with something to hide. I am not affiliated with this site in any way. So, don’t go there.

60. Dear Editor,
    As I’m sure you’re aware, the labeling of your site as a news source is great injustice to news sources. The sensationalism, exaggeration, and bIias are very apparent to anyone with even the slightest of undergraduate education. Your work contributes to the “dumbing down” of the American population. Please, for the sake of the reputation of journalism itself, rethink your direction.

Sincerely,