image
I’m going to unload something here and there are just my personal feelings and beliefs. You obviously have a right to disagree, at least until the police state progresses reach the point of thought and language control.

I am not condoning people doing harm to anyone, in fact, I am arguing for the protection of children. They too often become victims to the liberal-sponsored depravity that’s running rampant in America. Children are the least equipped to protect themselves and the most vulnerable members of our society. To ignore the crimes against them which are being endorsed and facilitated by the State is inexcusable.

The dictionary says: Child Abuse has been defined as an act, or failure to act, on the part of a parent or caretaker that results in the death, serious physical or emotional harm, Sexual Abuse, or exploitation of a child, or which places the child in an imminent risk of serious harm (42 U.S.C.A. § 5106g).

I am going to focus on the issue of physical and emotional harm, as well as the sexual abuse issue. I am not an attorney or a medical professional. From the looks of things, too many professionals have had the common sense driven completely out of them by the institutions of higher learning and had it replaced with their new definitions of what is normal, acceptable, reasonable and beneficial.

There is an eleven year old boy in Berkley, CA, Thomas Lobel, who has had the misfortune to have been adopted by a couple of lesbian women who, in what may be their own little act of revenge upon the male gender, are transforming a defenseless little boy into a girl. Thomas is undergoing a controversial hormone blocking treatment which will prevent him from going through puberty as a boy, although his boy genitalia will still be there in a diminished form.

Great for him, he won’t be a boy, won’t be a girl, but will definitely be different. That is just what you want to do to a kid who is trying to navigate the landscape of growing up. Put obstacles and self-doubt into his path.

They have justified their actions through the perverse idea that he will inevitably have to make the transition, so why not just get it over with. The younger the better, they argue, he’ll be less likely to want to kill himself if he’s allowed to turn into a girl.

That rationale should be enough to make them take a pause in and of itself. Emotional harm is one of the criteria for child abuse. If you contribute to the damage of a child’s psyche intentionally, to such an extent that you are concerned for the child’s potential suicidal response, you are probably doing something wrong to that child. Changing a physically normal boy into a hybrid does not eliminate the risk of suicide. In fact, an increased risk of suicide would seem to be a likely outcome. Raising a well adjusted boy with the proper physical equipment to handle daily life seems a more preferable alternative.

Rather than encourage manliness and educate the boy as to what it means to be a man, they engage in the self-gratification of their lifestyle preference by proxy. Does vanity demand that the boy be sacrificed for the sake of their in-vogue lesbian activism and new-found fame as neighborhood celebrities?

Perhaps, if the Gender Distortion agenda weren’t in charge of so much of the court, judicial, educational and medical professions, this kind of perversion upon an innocent child wouldn’t be permitted, much less encouraged in the lunatic preserve that is California, and the San Francisco Bay area.

I don’t care what two adults do between the two of them. I believe in personal liberty and personal liberty begins at home. I do care when you extend that freedom into an attack on innocents, such as a child, in the name of promoting an agenda.

In my opinion, (and this is my article) that is what is being done here by the State of California through this morally, if not statutorily criminal act. They are sacrificing this child in the name of their demented version of the common good and the furtherance of their leftist agenda.

The liberal agenda is anti-natural, anti-traditional and especially anti-God. So any acts in which they can insert themselves into the equation as a replacement for any or all of these components are irresistibly attractive to them. With their actions in this case, the State has hit a grand slam.

People are afraid to speak up. They fear they will be judged as intolerant, name called, or ridiculed. I am not afraid. I don’t care what a perpetrator of evil thinks of me. I don’t care that my position upon an issue is known. Those who are unable to speak for themselves need other voices to speak on their behalf.

Silence for the sake of political correctness or tolerance doesn’t extend to the abuse of children. At that point it becomes cowardliness. Once this boy is an adult, he is in a position to make this decision for himself. Before then, it is wrong, no matter what label you attach to it.

Comments

160 Comments on "11 Year Old Boy Being Changed Into Girl In California- Sex Change Procedures On Children…"

1. Scott Fulton | 04/21/2015 at 2:05 AM |

No infacti was raised by my mother And when left my grandmother but i was raised doing things that boys do and had other males in my life doing what guys do and learn. if there are no males in his life then he will have no other view point. Until he is allowed and shown relife. To do this sex change is a crime . He will have no idea who he is until he’s atleast 20. He was born a male a should be treated as one until he is old enough to decide otherwise

2. Melissa | 04/12/2015 at 5:47 PM |

that is an illusion too many people feel is correct. I had men throughout my life that I could look up to and at as a good role model, people raise children all the time without one or the other parent just fine and in most cases the child comes out as good or better than if the other parent had been in their life. Claiming a certain parental type MUST be in the picture is blinding yourself to truth that bigotry is behind your feelings of hate towards anyone that doesn’t fit your particular mould.

3. phyxxius | 04/04/2015 at 5:54 PM |

They should ha e adopted a girl if that was what they want wanted.. At 11 years old he is still a baby .. Even if it was his choice at 11 he is y legal def. A child an could not make legal decision for such a procedure… For them to make this choicefor him is unthinkable. CHILD SERVICES red to do their job

4. Same sex parenting is an anti-social construct, regardless of what your excuse for it is. Because it takes away the rights of the child to have a mother AND a father. So if you want to talk about rights, what about the rights of that child? Homosexuals, if serious about their compassion, would never utilize a child as a trophy or a statement to promote their sexual preference.

Here’s my problem with this post and homosexuals in general. They have to make a big, public display out of their sexuality. I mean, honestly, who the %$#@ cares? Who would care if Tom Cruise held a press conference and declared that he was a raging heterosexual? NO ONE!

The ONLY reason that homosexuals flaunt their lifestyle on TV, in print, in parades, in court and in the public eye, is to shove it down our throat. “Oh…us poor homosexuals…we are treated so badly.” Oh really? Homosexuals have just as many rights and privileges as heterosexuals do. In fact, MORE! Burn an American flag and you get a pass… burn a rainbow flag and a million homosexuals are screaming, “discrimination!” They won’t be happy unless the entire planet conforms to THEIR way of thinking and living.

And as for the asinine and imbecilic quote about the “religious” reaction, wake up! Homosexuals have been blaming their inherent “persecution from society” on religion as a whole for decades, when in fact, the vast majority of religions condemn the homosexual lifestyle but do not expend their time, energy or resources on hate campaigns the way numerous homosexual organizations like GLADD do. Yes, there definitely are some professed religionists that take things into their own hands and scream that God should “smite the homosexuals”, but those clowns are not representative of ALL religions. In other words, don’t be so idiotic as to shoot ALL the dogs just because a few have fleas.

And as for me, don’t tell me that I hate homosexuals simply because I refuse to condone their way of life. I don’t hate them, I hate their actions. There’s a monumental difference. I just find it unnatural that a man would insert his reproductive organ into a body cavity of another man …a body cavity that is intended for use as a discharge area for bodily waste. It is a biological fact that the homosexual lifestyle is conducive to the spread of life threatening diseases by that very act alone. And don’t fault me because I find a physical relationship with a woman much more appealing than snuggling up to a guy with a hairy back and a 5 o’clock shadow.

So, let’s call it like it is!

Homosexuals are truly HETEROPHOBIC!

5. K Edwards | 02/03/2015 at 11:06 AM |

exactly

6. Kevin Watson | 02/02/2015 at 2:00 PM |

Perfect argument!!

7. Kevin Watson | 02/02/2015 at 1:59 PM |

He’s not old enough to know what he wants. I suppose you support pedophilia for all the same reasons. In fact….

8. Kevin Watson | 02/02/2015 at 1:58 PM |

Yeah – I see them all here posting in protest, don’t you?

9. Kevin Watson | 02/02/2015 at 1:56 PM |

Not if you sewed ’em shut. I think they WANT to be sexless…. how about you?

10. Kevin Watson | 02/02/2015 at 1:52 PM |

A child that age doesn’t have ANY sex. Equipment. yes, but that’s like having a car but no gas. Since you admit to “your generation” being fucked up, this is getting circular, isn’t it?

11. Kevin Watson | 02/02/2015 at 1:51 PM |

Apparently Carol can’t read…..

12. Kevin Watson | 02/02/2015 at 1:50 PM |

What world do you live in? It was obvious to me…

13. Michael Sean Fisher | 11/23/2014 at 8:45 PM |

Is there no one who can petition the courts on that kids behalf?

14. Madrone Ridge | 11/08/2014 at 8:26 PM |

These ladies simply hate men and anything to do with it. I don’t give a hoot if my entire neighborhood is filled with fags as long as they leave me alone and practice their disgusting sexual flritation in their own homes. I won’t try to recruit them and they sure as hell should not try to recruit me or my family.

15. IPreferTeaOverKoolAid | 11/08/2014 at 1:58 PM |

Solitary confinement sounds like a good idea for these two.

16. jabwocky | 11/08/2014 at 1:47 PM |

Yeah, “he” looks happy…
    I agree this is child abuse of the worst kind…
    They need to toss these two freaks into jail… PERIOD…
    For a LONG time, they should not be allowed to ever be around children…

17. THIS NEEDS TO BE STOPPED. THIS IS HORENDOUS. IS THIS WHAT OUR WORLD HAS BEEN TURNED IN TO.

18. Frank William Trusdell IV | 11/03/2014 at 8:45 AM |

A) This is what the child wants. You would know that if you’d have researched past one article.

B) If her male hormones are allowed to develop completely, it’s extremely more dramatic of a change, so she’s at a perfect age to make this decision.

C) The transphobic author of this article is clearly biased, something no journalist should exhibit when reporting news. The hateful language used here is appalling. How do you people live with yourselves harboring do much hate?

19. Monika Solomon | 11/02/2014 at 8:28 AM |

Unless this kis has expressed gender identity disorder from a young age, and most kids know, this is absolutely unacceptable and should be reported to authorities. You don’t just mess with a person’s gender identity because you think it’s trendy. This is such a load of horseshit I’m surprised nobody has called this out.

20. Erin Krumenacker | 11/01/2014 at 12:49 PM |

Are we sure that this is even a true story? Or is it propaganda?

21. Single mothers almost always have a male role model in the childs life. Uncle, grandfather, estranged dad. So you are wrong.

22. Greg Geebel | 11/01/2014 at 11:17 AM |

damo hit it on the head

23. Greg Geebel | 11/01/2014 at 11:16 AM |

Liberalism is a mental illness

24. M. Joe Baker | 11/01/2014 at 2:36 AM |

THIS RIGHT HERE is why same sex couples SHOULD NOT BE ALLOWED TO ADOPT CHILDREN!!!!!

25. Is this article for real.

26. Helga Stintzcum | 11/01/2014 at 1:51 AM |

Very true…..God does NOT MAKE MISTAKES…….He created male and female. Marriage is between a man and a woman.

27. Helga Stintzcum | 11/01/2014 at 1:47 AM |

Very well said, Sharon Jackson…..

28. You're ignorant | 11/01/2014 at 1:23 AM |

And we actually know nothing about the child. They may not be showing any female tendencies at all but because the mothers have an agenda are forcing this on him, or it may be the child’s choice. In my opinion it’s too young to be given any sort of hormones or hormone blockers either way. It’s people like you tho that make children feel like they can’t like certain things or act a certain way because it doesn’t match their gender.

29. You're ignorant | 11/01/2014 at 1:17 AM |

Yes because every single mothers son has turned out to be gay or not manly… It’s not just a couple that raises a child it’s a society. He may have male influences at school, on tv. My mother grew up without a father and turned to mr Rodgers. And what are female tendencies? You shouldn’t limit children’s interests, that’s when they start to get confused. A boy that likes dolls may feel like he has to become gay or a girl because it’s a girl thing when in reality studies have been shown that boys who play with dolls made better fathers. I saw a video by dove once that was about doing things like a girl and the end message was that being a woman wasn’t a negative thing.

30. JoAnn Barrick | 11/01/2014 at 12:28 AM |

He is a CHILD you idiot ! He needs help not mutilation !!!

31. JoAnn Barrick | 11/01/2014 at 12:24 AM |

How in this rotten world can anyone let those twisted creatures ruin a poor little boys life before he even knows what is going on ??? God please help this child ! PLEASE somebody take this child away before his whole life is destroyed !!

32. scott fulton | 10/31/2014 at 11:19 PM |

That boy maybe showing the female tendencies because there are no males in his life to show him how to be a boy or man. A woman cannot raise a boy to be a man without a an in his life just as two gay man cannot raise a girl to be a woman , it is just not possible. He’s serving their personal agendas.

33. LiberalVoiceOfReason | 10/31/2014 at 11:09 PM |

What evil these poor excuse for “parents” are. What did they do to this poor boy to make him think such a way at a young age? You rarely see gay male parents do this but lesbians do and you see many examples of them doing this in the media. Poor kid. Evil male hating women.

34. Not a liberal! | 10/31/2014 at 11:05 PM |

And when he/she is 20 they will want us tax payers to support him/her financially and pay for the reversal. Idiots!

35. kid_you_not | 10/31/2014 at 7:33 PM |

Christians and Muslims agree on this. Hmmmm, I wonder what group we see pushing this sort of progressive nonsense…

36. Melissa | 10/31/2014 at 3:50 PM |

do a google search for his name, you will find many videos and articles on the subject, and please do some research before you make your assumption of “sick and twisted”

37. Melissa | 10/31/2014 at 3:46 PM |

The child is only being given puberty blocking medications, If the child and the therapist feel that it is appropriate, they can be stopped and they will go through puberty as a normal boy, It isn’t permanent by any means just yet, surgeries aren’t given to children even with the parents approval these days. From what I’ve read, they can’t until at the very least 17 and usually not even then unless a parent signs off… Most states and countries require over 18, lots of therapy prior to surgery, minimum of a year living in the gender they plan on changing to as well as a length of time on hormones. It isn’t an easy decision to come to and I wouldn’t recommend it myself. The only warped opinions I’ve been seeing in this thread are those of all the people blaming the lesbian couple for changing this child when this child is the one that told them (they didn’t ask her what she was) that she is a girl… Many people abuse children that exhibit gay or transgender tendencies, verbally, physically, sexually, mentally… if there is an abomination going on, it would be on the part of people calling for the arrest, assault, murder, abuse, prosecution, or whatever to these loving parents… many kids would love to have a pair of parents to love them unconditionally, and that’s what these two are doing.

38. Melissa | 10/31/2014 at 3:31 PM |

so lets see… that means you support stoning your daughter for disobeying you? submitting to your husbands punishment for talking to another man, selling your daughter into slavery? then we can continue with all the other “sins” listed in the bible, like wearing clothes of two different fabrics, eating shellfish, pork, etc etc etc… your argument is 110% invalid based on the multitude of passages in the bible that tell people to love one another. He never said anything about “love one another unless he or she loves someone of the same sex, or if he changes into a girl” HIS love is totally unconditional and asks HIS children to do the same…

39. Melissa | 10/31/2014 at 3:25 PM |

The “operation you’re referring to isn’t even available till after the transgender individual is of age, and even hormone blockers aren’t given till after therapists have had much time with the individual to determine a proper course to take with them. Learn something about what you’re talking about BEFORE making assumptions on something like this… one photo doesn’t describe a persons life by any means. That child has loving parents, many have killed their children, born of their own bodies because they exhibited transgender or gay tendencies…

40. If I adopted a child, only to then sacrifice him in some religious ritual, I’d be charged….what’s the difference with these two…they have sacrifice this child to the god of their own sexuality.

41. very very well said! I have several “gay” relatives. I love each and every one of them. But I cannot agree that it is a “normal” lifestyle. Our bodies were made to be “male” and “female” I , for one, cannot understand how two men having sexual relations in their butts is normal. God made us male and female. There is a great evil prevailing in this country. Since many have turned their backs on God (Jesus) we have continued a downhill slide into destruction of all the values the Bible taught. We are certainly in the “last days”.

42. pan and proud | 10/31/2014 at 12:58 PM |

Did you just run with the fact that they are lesbians and changing a boy to a girl? Did you interview them at all? Do you know anything of that Childs’wants? are you just another “Christian” doing things that only directly benifit you? Being Christian and turning your nose up to everything your suppose to believe and do? Next time interview them don’t just publish your onesided opinion, thats how we get bad journalism.

43. so true! and so very sad. Many become “lesbians” because of sexual abuse they endured as a child.

44. If they were abusing him i.e. physically etc he would have been taken away – is this any different?

45. so very sad for this child who has apparently no say in this decision by two warped people. In a way it reminds me of the story of the young man who had his penis burnt off by a doctor who circumcised him and was turned into a girl. He later committed suicide. Wish I could take this kid home with me and let him live a SAFE and NORMAL life.

46. Don Perrin | 10/31/2014 at 5:07 AM |

Why manufacture queers? Don’t we already have enough?

47. Katherine Noel Mumford | 10/31/2014 at 3:04 AM |

i HATE california….it used to be the envy of the rest of the states until the liberals put it in the toilet! and stupid californians voted AGAINST gmo labeling and keep voting in the same destructive legislators. in any other state, this child would have been REMOVED from ABUSIVE “PARENTS.”

48. Taking the stand | 10/31/2014 at 1:02 AM |

whatever. your part of the problem

49. Larry Morris | 10/30/2014 at 12:13 PM |

No one can change another person’s mind, habits, inclinations, or practices, except that person, himself.
    As Christians, it is our duty to teach GOD’s Word to as many as is possible. This means teaching, in spite of liberals and even the government, that homosexuality, in whatever form, is a SIN. This teaching is not to be done in hatred nor in any other nasty or bad way. To teach GOD’s Word is always to be done in Love. When the teaching is finished, leave alone! It is GOD’s given right for each one to decide for himself whether he will obey GOD or his own wishes. Those who obey will be saved, and those who don’t will be damned. I have nothing to do with what GOD’s word says. My duty is two fold. Believe and obey. This is the rule for everyone.

50. As a health care provider I agree with everything you have written. This child is too young to have an opinion that is truly his own and would be able to be swayed by the environmental influence that surrounds him. These so called parents seem to have an agenda which do not include the consideration of this child’s emotional, physical, and spiritual immaturity and vulnerability. I am appalled and horrified that this is allowed to happen. I generally believe that adults can do whatever they want and have always supported guy rights, but this is an abomination. The ONLY way this would be considered if this child was born with both male and female sex organs and assigned at birth the wrong sex. This should not be considered for a healthy male child, operative word is child. Sad day…these two adults should have adopted a little girl if that is what they wanted to raise.

51. Brian Kurtz | 10/30/2014 at 12:03 PM |

Has anybody Snooped this? This can’t be true, even for the whack jobs in CA. This has to fall under the same law that an adult can not have sex with a child, even if the child consents. They don’t know any better and we as a society have to protect the children from predictors like these so called parents.

52. The Bible states homosexuality is “an abomination in the sight of God and a sin” and no matter what preacher or anybody else you listen to who tries to tell you differently, if the Bible states it’s wrong, it’s wrong. Practicing homosexuals will not be allowed into heaven. You won’t know what hell on earth is until you miss the rapture and have to go through the Tribulation. THEN, you’ll have a clue…

53. Unfortunately supposition won’t gain anything. The fact of the matter is this person is being influenced by the opinions of his guardians, physically altered to match their ideals, and permanently changed at a very early age – changes which likely can’t be reversed.

I believe this boy has been told that men are evil and abusive all his life. What kind of boy who loves his parents would want to become the very beast that they hate so much? If you think they happened to have a son with this condition you are retarded. They brought that anguish upon him.

54. Gay couples should not be allowed to adopt. PERIOD! They are going to automatically transfer their beliefs to a child whether that child is “confused” or not. A child should not be allowed to have any type of sex change until said child is 18 years of age.

55. Yeah, but you’d have to put them in solitary confinement else they’d just have lesbian sex parties in prison.

56. Carl Fleece | 10/30/2014 at 11:28 AM |

let’s abort these two NOW!

57. Susan Cooper | 10/30/2014 at 11:28 AM |

It is really really really too bad that you allow your ignorance of the subject to taint your writings without doing the research. You succeed in promoting hate and ignorance with your ignorance. So many points are wrong but it would take effort on your part to learn instead of just judging what you have read. You laziness and ignorance is unbelieveable.

58. Hang Hall | 10/30/2014 at 11:25 AM |

The boy is adopted and these two women want to change him….BO! Where are the Child Protective Services to stop this. If he wants to change then let him do it at 21. I also would say to get him AWAY from these (my opinion) FREAKS! They have an agenda.

59. Jim McCormack | 10/30/2014 at 11:00 AM |

Any judge with any sense would stop this interference with nature. These nasty ,overweight dykes are freaky enough and now they want to create a freaky kid ? Makes me sick.

60. Caleb Coin | 10/30/2014 at 10:57 AM |

I believe that people should be able to have sex changes but only after they are 18. Hormones do a lot of things to a persons body and can make them feel different ways, no permanent changes like this should be made at this time.

To generalize lesbian parents and liberals because of what these people are doing is a bit like me saying that all conservative white males have a Nazi agenda. What these people are doing IS wrong and yes they do happen to be liberals but you have to realize the absurd things that right-wingers have done such as chaining a black male to their pick up truck, dragging him and killing him simply for being black. Please stop blabbing about god, if you want to follow your god’s rules then do it but don’t try to condemn others for not.

61. Courtney Freed | 10/30/2014 at 10:46 AM |

You.. are what will bring hell to this earth not someone loving another of the same sex. Not every gay lesbian or trans person would do thia to the poor child. In fact I without a doubt know all of my gay/les/trans friends would be appalled at this happening.

62. Kathleen Smythe | 10/30/2014 at 10:37 AM |

This is political correctness gone haywire. Only in California (where I live, sadly) would such a ridiculous and detrimental procedure been done on a helpless child. These two women are guilty of child abuse. I just watched a documentary on PBS about the importance of recognizing the differences between men and women when it comes to diseases and the medications we take for them. Men and women have different symptoms to heart attacks, strokes, and various forms of cancer. Certain meds and treatments work better on men than women and visa versa. This is important scientifically proven facts, and all this gender bending nonsense can affect the future health of this poor child and others who think they are in the “wrong” body. You can do all kinds of surgery and hormone replacement, but you cannot change the chromosomes or DNA of a person. This is not only wrong, it is morally despicable.

63. CounterRevolution | 10/30/2014 at 10:23 AM |

Sexual deviants should not be allowed to adopt children, PERIOD.

64. This is child abuse and sex abuse and I can’t understand how any sane person would listen to a three year old and then follow through with such drastic measures. This child should be removed from these two.

65. There’s nothing more to say except “You got it all correct Joe” and commenters in agreement. Its simply depressing.

66. Miranda Ribbing Lundy | 10/30/2014 at 9:31 AM |

No child should have any procedure done that would require them to be of age of sexual consent, even if the parents say okay. I’m sorry, if we can prosecute a 17 yr old boy for having sex with his 16 yr old girlfriend because she was not of the age of consent, then a child should have no sexually altering medication or surgery before he is of age of consent. If a woman has a right to choose to give birth or not, then a child has all rights pertaining to their body as well. The parents should lose their child.

67. motherall | 10/30/2014 at 9:30 AM |

This child doesn’t even have adult hormones yet and they want to change them? Only in California and any “doctor” who would authorize this is more insane than the poor people he/she treats. I think for the most part psychiatrists are not too sane themselves. Everything cannot be handled by talking or a pill and in the whole, the practice has led us to the number of deviant and violent people in society today. They pass off their personal warped opinions as gospel and the uninformed listen and follow.

68. WTF??? Someone needs to take this child away from these SADISTS. Where are Child Protection Services when thay are needed? These “women” need to ROT in Hell!!!

69. Gene Rupp | 10/30/2014 at 9:16 AM |

No child at 11 years old has the maturity or knowledge to be making those kinds of decisions or even be influenced towards those types of decisions. These women should be shot and the child adopted out to DECENT and GOOD people, not worthless idiots!

70. mcd1948 | 10/30/2014 at 9:02 AM |

All of this nonsense – all of it – has been brought to us by radical liberalism and its hate filled philosophy.

71. Anita Creighton | 10/30/2014 at 8:52 AM |

those two old hags need to be locked up nasty assed dykes

72. BoldBlonde | 10/30/2014 at 8:51 AM |

I’m a strong, conservative Christian, but I am about to taint my testimony, of sorts: This frickin’ PISSES ME OFF!!! How in the WORLD did these lesbo, sexually-perverse, man-hating psychos adopt this BOY??? Obviously, these “women” have mental issues!
    I know a heterosexual couple who were just 2 months away from adopting two sons, but the boys were taken away from them, simply because of something the couple SAID to the boys (i.e. “Verbal Abuse”). Another couple who is very close to us, had 3 foster children that were very well loved, taken away because one of the trio got a spanking and the couple self-reported it. Where are the legal rights of the good, normal, God-fearing foster/adoptive parents??? There is NO SUCH THING! Now, more than ever, our world needs Jesus!

73. History1979 | 10/30/2014 at 8:43 AM |

There should be a law. The law is that no one can have a sex change operation until they are 18, which is a legal adult. If the person is serious about a sex change it won’t be legal until 18. This gives the person time to really think about it and decide if they want it and can decline if it is being pushed on them by parents. Some parents feel they know best and may push a child toward a certain lifestyle that the child doesn’t want. If we can make a child wait until 18 to get a tattoo we can make a child wait until they get their genitalia cut off or altered permanently. I am a Republican but I am for free choice. I don’t mind gay marriage between two adults. I just don’t think these kind of decisions should be made by under aged people or parents of under aged people. If a 18 year old wants to have a sex change operation then it is their choice. Live and let live. Not the Republican you expected huh? I believe in free choice, only God can judge.

74. John Tolley | 10/30/2014 at 8:36 AM |

Where are the B.A.U. (Criminal Minds), when their needed. Child Abuse at its finest hour.

75. There is a hot place in hell waiting for these cunts.

76. jo_ella | 10/30/2014 at 7:44 AM |

A lot of kids at that age have gender issues. My daughter did. It doesn’t mean the want to be turned into something they are not. My daughter wanted to be a boy at 10-11. She is now in her 30’s married with children and happy being a woman! No doubt they have pushed this on the kid. These man haters have probably made this kid feel like dirt for being a boy so to please them he claims he wants to be a girl. Looks to me they are taking a normal kid and screwing him up royally.

77. DaveinUtah | 10/30/2014 at 7:35 AM |

More proof that homosexuals should never be allowed to adopt.

78. Mark Thompkins | 10/30/2014 at 7:27 AM |

Bottom line is, you cannot change DNA. He is MALE, and will ALWAYS BE MALE.

79. nasty these women should be charged with child abuse and he should be taken away from them lock them up and throw away the key!

80. AmericanVeteran1 | 10/26/2014 at 9:00 PM |

One unhappy lookin kid, those clam slammers need thrown in prison and introduced to mr. broomstick.

81. Lee Sackett | 10/24/2014 at 10:59 AM |

Anyone wish to LEAVE GOD? Move to California! What a shame!

82. You missed the point apparently, by saying I have things backward if I thought this was God’s work. I just said it wasn’t God that made a mistake, it is something humans are doing to change the fetus in the womb. We don’t know what, but we can accept the child for who they are. It’s a physical thing in the brain, in the receptors. There’s no cure for that. Believe me, your description of yourself as a child is NOTHING like a transgender child goes through…trust me on that. I know. I’ve had personal experience. You can’t compare it. You can try, but you can’t, and you really, really don’t know. They do NOT change their minds or decide oops, I made a mistake, can I go back and change my mind? That is not a transgendered person if they do. There is a BIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG difference between being a tomboy, and being transgendered. Sorry you don’t understand, but I challenge you to start getting to know some transgendered children, be a part of their lives every single day for years and see what it is like for them. I really do challenge you to educate yourself on how they are. You’d be in for a big surprise on how difficult it is and how it doesn’t change because you wish it away. It just doesn’t. So, please, go right ahead. Please. Go find out. Seriously, I am not joking. Go try to change them and force them to feel the way you think they should. I’ve been there, done that. I finally had to let go and decided it was better to stop pushing and trying to force someone into a mindset that wasn’t happening than to see someone I love kill themselves.

83. When I was a kid I wanted to be a boy. I didnt appreciate dresses, having to sit on the toilet to pee, or playing with dolls. I liked cars, army men, and shooting things. For halloween I dressed up as peter pan and came home from school crying because everyone thought I was tinkerbell. I wasnt like typical girls and that was okay. I was allowed to be whatever i wanted to be but that didnt mean I should have been a boy. I went though phases, and I thank God that I didn’t have parents dumb enough to even consider hormone therapy. They let me be a kid… I couldn’t have possibly known what or who I should be for the rest of my life. Their job was to help me find myself, to guide me when I misbehaved and so much more. Only extreamly sick people would allow a child to make that kind of a decision. I can’t imagine what my life would have been, had I been changed into anything other than who i am today. What these women are doing is abuse, and it cannot be undone. Our culture has accepted two huge lies. The first is that if you disagree with someone’s lifestyle, you must fear or hate them. The second is that to love someone means you agree with everything they believe or do. Both are nonsense. You don’t have to compromise convictions to be compassionate. Supporting this sad story, is supporting abuse. You cant tell me there aren’t better and less radical ways to deal with this. Anyone who believes this is God’s work, has things backward. This is perverse and unfortunately… life altering for this poor child- at the ripe old age of 11. Goodness overcomes evil and these people need a lot of prayer and love.

84. When I was a kid I wanted to be a boy. I didnt appreciate dresses, having to sit on the toilet to pee, or playing with dolls. I liked cars, army men, and shooting things. For halloween I dressed up as peter pan and came home from school crying because everyone thought I was tinkerbell. I wasnt like typical girls and that was okay. I was allowed to be whatever i wanted to be but that didnt mean I should have been a boy. I went though phases, and I thank God that I didn’t have parents dumb enough to even consider hormone therapy. I was a kid… I couldn’t have possibly known what or who I should be for the rest of my life. What parents would let a kid make that decision? I can’t imagine what my life would have been, had I been changed into anything other than who i am today. What these women are doing is abuse, and it cannot be undone. You are right about one thing – People make mistakes not God. Being “gay” isn’t something that comes from God, it comes from evil. Its not our job (as God’s children) to judge, our job is to love everyone. Supporting this nonsense is supporting abuse. Our culture has accepted two huge lies. The first is that if you disagree with someone’s lifestyle, you must fear or hate them. The second is that to love someone means you agree with everything they believe or do. Both are nonsense. You don’t have to compromise convictions to be compassionate. You have things backward if you think this is God’s work

85. slaveofchrist | 10/22/2014 at 9:24 PM |

Dear Lord,

Please get me out of this country before You visit fiery destruction upon it and its vile inhabitants.

Yours truly, SlaveofChrist.

86. YOU KNOW | 10/22/2014 at 8:22 AM |

Although I agree with the gist of your article, I disagree with you when you lump all of the people of California in one sentence “much less encouraged in the lunatic preserve that is California”. That’ is like saying “everyone in California is a lunatic” and, of course, that isn’t true. There are a lot of people in California who feel the same way about this issue that you do. It is sad that an agenda of homosexuality exists in California, and particularly sad that those who champion that agenda have invaded the courts, pulpits, and schools. But to generalize that all people in California are “lunatics” is not the answer.

87. This story only states a persons opinion. There isn’t a doctor in the world that would change a childs sex based on just what the parents want if there wasn’t a medical reason. If there is such a doctor, he would be crucified by the judicial system. So I say, there is more to this story than what this writer claims.

88. Just who the hell is the sick god playing SOB that is the DR??????? He should have his Medical license pulled now. And jailed for abuse to an 11 yr old child. I don’t believe all the hormones are adjusted at 11 yrs old. When I was 11 I was a tom boy.. Am i sure glad all this sick crappy sex change stuff wasn’t around then. I like being female.
    With these lizzies raising him they have had time to brainwash and treat him as a her to make him believe he’s in the wrong body. No one should be able to go into this treatment until their hormones are fully developed and they understand what is at stake. I’ve read about both male to female and female to male that had a lot of regrets to it’s to freeking late.

89. Abraham Lincoln | 10/21/2014 at 7:58 PM |

How is it made worse? As long as the child is happy and agrees, I don’t see the problem. If you have a serious issue about it, don’t look at it. If you don’t want this to happen to your child, then don’t have your child go threw this type of procedure. The chromosomes may not change due to the fact that our medical science isn’t that far advanced along, yet. The child will not have any mental issues considering this will not cause anything genetic to happen. If the child would happen to develop “mental issues”, they would of developed them no matter what gender. Examples are depression and anxiety, those are typically learned or developed no matter what sex. It’s commonly popular among females more so than males. Having a gender transplant will in no way, shape, or form affect the child’s mental state unless assholes like you, sir (Or ma’am), affect that child in a negative way as so you have negatively shunned those forming sexual/mutual relationships with people who have sexual feelings towards the same sex. Do please take in mind that I’m a 13-year-old pansexual female that is clearly knowing what I’m talking about, assholes like you need to step it up and act like adults. Maybe then my generation wouldn’t be as fucked up. **Excuse the profanity**

90. Yeshua Okev | 10/21/2014 at 11:38 AM |

Would any of you like to know what my 13 year old boy said about this?
    I’ll tell you anyway. His immediate response was, “kids don’t really
    know what they want, they change their minds all of the time. He should
    wait until he is older so that he can understand everything about it,
    and then make his decision”. HMMMMMM……

91. God doesn’t make mistakes, but humanity has made a great many. Who’s to say that these kids (and many older adults that hid through most of their lives) didn’t have some kind of trauma when they were fetuses? Who’s to say the mother’s hormones while the fetus was growing didn’t rewire things in the brain so that the brain turned out more masculine and the genitals came out the opposite? Who’s to say chemicals, or fluoride (I know, a chemical, but a very specific and prevalent one), or leftover radiation in the ground in various areas of the country over time from decades ago nuclear testing right here in country, doesn’t affect how a fetus develops over time because of the affects on the mother? Who’s to say that drinking, or drugging, or stress, or any number of other factors didn’t cause this kind of thing? Who’s to say? No, God doesn’t make mistakes…we as human beings do, and Lord knows what happens to various fetuses in utero because of we humans do outside of it while it grows? I mean, seriously. But we still have to deal with it. It’s still there, and it’s still not going to go away no matter how much we wish it were so. These people don’t have an agenda. They have a healthy understanding of what trans-children must be going through, and are trying to act accordingly. I know a trans child personally that was speaking of being the opposite sex from about 2 years old, no matter how hard grandparents and parents fought it. It wasn’t anything in the social environment, and it certainly wasn’t from being around any LGBT people, because there weren’t any in the picture, (P.S. social media hasn’t been around for that long, and trans issues in regular media weren’t even a thing until recently, except maybe the movie Boys Don’t Cry, and GOD, why would anyone get the idea they want to do that based on THAT movie – the FTW transgendered person died!) You can’t blame things like that. Transgendered people have been around, as I told someone else, since the dawn of history, we just don’t accept it in our culture. Some cultures revere them as dual spirits and love them and don’t question it. You really don’t know much about it either, apparently. “It is a very rare case when it happens out of the blue and usually one that can be healed with therapy, love and understanding, not surgery and mutilation.” Uh, no it’s not a rare case. People in our country just didn’t hear about it much because those people were shunned, hidden, hid themselves, and generally stuffed how they felt because they knew people would hate them for being different. That is really a very ignorant and innocent statement without basis of fact. The person I speak of was loved and therapied until it couldn’t be fought anymore, because that person got so depressed it was dangerous. You really haven’t seen what it’s like, so you really can’t know how very, very simplistic your ideal about how to “cure” them is. There is no cure Hon, and you really need to understand. You can’t love it out of them.

92. Endoxa52 | 10/21/2014 at 10:52 AM |

93. Endoxa52 | 10/21/2014 at 10:52 AM |

Curious if the boy would have turned out this way had he been adopted into a normal family. Yes, I wrote normal.

94. Transgenders have been around for as long as history – people in our society choose to ignore, hide from it, or berate it, but hey, there it is! Some cultures revere transgenders (or more appropriately, transsexuals) and love them for their dual spirit.

95. Kid needs an advocate | 10/21/2014 at 12:27 AM |

My three year old thinks she is a turtle. Should I schedule the surgery now? How could a prepubescent boy definitively know that this is a decision they want to make altering the rest of their life. Is it not possible that seeing a mommy that plays the role of a daddy might have an effect on him? Two women are free to love each other, but when they f*#% up an adopted kid, someone should speak up on his behalf.

96. Gail Blunt | 10/20/2014 at 11:12 PM |

This is horrifying! Wrong wrong wrong on every level!!!

97. Carol Chang | 10/20/2014 at 9:17 PM |

Any updates…that means he is 15 now…

98. Carol Chang | 10/20/2014 at 9:13 PM |

Heather did not support this sex change. Perhaps re read her post?

99. Carol Chang | 10/20/2014 at 9:12 PM |

Heather’s post does not support this travesty, she comes down solidly against it.

100. MilitaryVeteran | 10/20/2014 at 8:45 PM |

And arrested the lesbian degenerates.

101. MilitaryVeteran | 10/20/2014 at 8:44 PM |

In this case, why does the state allow homosexual couples to adopt? This is a perversion promoting degenerates. When the values of miscreants dominate society – the end cannot be far away.

102. MilitaryVeteran | 10/20/2014 at 8:39 PM |

You got it! Pseudoscience psycho-babble is just what we get from the liberal head shrinks and their pseudo-professional association, the American Psychiatric Association. The real problem is the clueless approach to parenting that many “new age” adults exhibit. Parental selfishness and lack of common sense generate doubts in young children regarding sexuality and basic values. Then you see the desperate calls to the head shrinks and the ridiculous outcomes of more screwed-up kids.

103. MilitaryVeteran | 10/20/2014 at 8:22 PM |

And . . . the lesbians need to be arrested, tried, and put away for a long time as an example to the rest of the miscreants out there.

104. MilitaryVeteran | 10/20/2014 at 8:14 PM |

In a just society, the lesbian couple would be facing felony abuse charges with a 100% certainty guilty verdict and twenty years. The boy should be removed immediately from their control and receive extensive psychiatric care – and real parents. Placing children with homosexual couples is a formula for very disturbed children with serious mental and behavior problems. Common sense and the lessons of thousands of years of human behavior seem to be difficult to find in legislatures and courts today. Nothing good comes from homosexuality – and any authority awarding children to these perverts is also corrupt. When Western societies ignore Judeo-Christian values, societies become corrupt and degenerate to lawlessness. Geeee, kinda like . . . Obama’s vision of America!

105. Veroniqua | 10/20/2014 at 11:44 AM |

how can any pf them make an objective and informed decision? The boy is too young to not be heavily influenced by his environment.

106. MKE gal | 10/20/2014 at 7:48 AM |

He threatened to mutilate himself, thinking he’s a girl.

107. MKE gal | 10/20/2014 at 7:44 AM |

Here we go… news article:

Apparently he’s been confused all his life, threatened to self-mutilate when he was 7, & that was the start of this hormone blocking therapy. When he’s 14 or 15 that will stop & he’ll be allowed to choose if he wants to stay a boy (and hopefully get counseling so he’s not confused) or be mutilated & turned into an ersatz girl.

108. MKE gal | 10/20/2014 at 7:39 AM |

The kid in the picture looks pretty miserable. Poor little boy.

I’d expect that there would be a court-appointed guardian to stand up for his interests & well-being, before any doctor allowed him to take female hormones. So where is he? Why isn’t he protecting the kid?

Even taking the idea that he asked to be a girl, which it doesn’t say in the article (do we have a link to a real news article anywhere?), children don’t know. They’re not capable of making big decisions like this. They can’t understand the permanence & long-term consequences of their actions. So unless it’s an older teen (16, 17) or an adult (18+) this sort of interference shouldn’t be allowed.

109. Strom Thurmond 2016 | 10/20/2014 at 12:54 AM |

He is not “transitioning”.
    They may juice him with hormones.
    They might put makeup on him.
    They might lop off his junk.

But no matter what they do, he will always remain genetically male.

THE CHROMOSOMES DON’T CHANGE!!!

All you get is a mutilated male with life-long mental issues made worse by having his schlong chopped off.

110. johnkemp | 10/19/2014 at 11:20 PM |

Surely there has to be a Christan or Jewish, Lawyer in the golden state this child has a right to be protected from these perverts .

111. kristymom | 10/19/2014 at 9:49 PM |

This is child abuse and the state should already have removed the boy from this home.

112. mccrevasse | 10/19/2014 at 3:59 PM |

This story reminds me of 2 things…….Frankenstein, and Dr. Mengele

113. sicilyny | 10/19/2014 at 3:21 PM |

It is downright sick and I assumed illegal for a parent to make this type of decision on a minor
    ..especially a child of 11 yrs old. This is the age when sexuality is confusing and can be often distorted. Why the hell is this being allowed.???
    This young boy can choose for himself when his mind and body can sufficiently do so!

What the hell? CA had gone complete off the wall but this is proof that lawmakers and those involved in civil rights, truly need a 5150…..someone get this child outta there before its too late.
    PS..not all lesbians are crazed man haters who want to play Dr.Frankenstein.

114. Erik Giles | 10/19/2014 at 3:04 PM |

Pray prayers of intercession. the last few verses of Psalm 149 will do it. Bind them in fetters and irons, and proclaim the judgement written, to be executed before they can ruin this defenseless child.

Psalm 149

1 Praise the Lord.[a]

Sing to the Lord a new song,
    his praise in the assembly of his faithful people.

2 Let Israel rejoice in their Maker;
    let the people of Zion be glad in their King.
    3 Let them praise his name with dancing
    and make music to him with timbrel and harp.
    4 For the Lord takes delight in his people;
    he crowns the humble with victory.
    5 Let his faithful people rejoice in this honor
    and sing for joy on their beds.

6 May the praise of God be in their mouths
    and a double-edged sword in their hands,
    7 to inflict vengeance on the nations
    and punishment on the peoples,
    8 to bind their kings with fetters,
    their nobles with shackles of iron,
    9 to carry out the sentence written against them—
    this is the glory of all his faithful people.

Praise the Lord.

115. M Anderson | 10/19/2014 at 2:18 PM |

I would send them to hell where they belong!

116. M Anderson | 10/19/2014 at 2:17 PM |

Exactly! Who is to say he isn’t waiting for the chance to do it?

117. Sharon Jackson | 10/19/2014 at 12:22 PM |

Here’s a novel idea. Why don’t this two perverts let the child grow up and decide what HE WANTS. He is only 11 years old. Nothing this stressful and dramatic should be thrust upon him. Even if he agrees, he is still a child. Let him be adopted by a normal family and then he can see what a real family is about. Then when he matures and has ALL of his male hormones and is fully developed, he can choose. Why would you want to neuter him now and then later he becomes a candidate for suicide because this life changing procedure was forced on him before he had a chance to develop his own mind and body. This is so appalling I can’t imagine Childrens’ Services allowing this. But they are the same ones to give an abused child right back to those parents who unleased terrible physical and mental abuse to begin with. And, like the author said…this is California and seems to be run by unicorns, moonbeams, and weed.

118. Mike Gavin | 10/19/2014 at 12:08 PM |

Put the Two dyks in jail along with the dr. Giving them the drugs.

119. After years what years he is 11 for gods sake

120. maybe I am lost no where in the article did I read that this was his decision in fact I acttually got the opposite feel on the situation either way this is just sad and I dont think I have ever seen such a sick twisted case of mass hysteria

121. GaryTheBrave | 10/19/2014 at 7:47 AM |

Yeah, but we are taking about California so there’s that.

122. Stan Hoyle | 10/19/2014 at 7:40 AM |

A Male child is not going to know that HE is a female. That excuse for sexual immortality has been used for centuries. These two women will pay a horrible price for what they are doing to this young boy. He is a child of God. God doesn’t make mistakes. He made the boy a boy and that’s all there is to it. A child does not know that they are another gender unless they are convinced so by an adult. This type of activity is what was going on in Sodom when God destroyed the city for no one in the city was found clean in their heart. He sent Angels who were attacked while there and they got Lot and his family out before God sent fire from Heaven and destroyed everyone in the city and the city itself. California is looking a lot like Sodom.

123. Nikki Johnson-Russell | 10/19/2014 at 2:16 AM |

This cannot be true?????????? If this is true and Im not saying it is not but this rings true to what Ive always knew would occur. Once you open pandoras box and let homosexuality out you will soon let out every other taboo known to man…. this makes me sick…God will end this world soon enough and this homosexual agenda is what is entering the end of time in on us so fast already!

124. Those selfish dykes. Any rational state would have taken that poor kid away from those man hating freaks

125. Elizabeth Durbin | 10/01/2014 at 1:05 PM |

The picture shows a very unhappy child. One, he may be unhappy because they are forcing him into having the operation. Two, if they wanted to raise a little girl, that is what they should have adopted. Honestly, I don’t think they should be adopting anyone. A child is too young to have a procedure that would destroy who that person is. People are born male and female, and as previously stated will have that DNA. The child should be put with some loving parents, who will encourage him to be the best person God made him to be.

126. If I was the boy I’d have slashed both of those broads throats whie they were sleeping for even putting forth such an idea to start hacking on my parts. At 11 my record would be sealed and I could put it all behind me….

Does that boy look happy about this to you???

127. the thing that really makes me sick is that fact that all these libtard idiots are actually ok with this happening! i dont care if the kid thinks he was born in the wrong body or not. what i want to know is how the hell does one know what its like to be in the right body? since, ya know, its so easy to change from body to body when you dont like the one you’re born with….

128. How to justify brutality? Call it a new name!
    If the MALE has sort of a feminine look so what?
    They are still a male why not leave them alone.
    This does not justify trying to cut them to shreds or give them cancerous hormones.
    Really all that is happening here are these two so called woman are saying “Hey we don’t accept you have girly look so we are going to brutalize you now”. Logic that. Pure hate.
    Equals ANTI male.
    People get arrested for speeding?? Not this ?
    I would send these two woman off for counselling.
    And save the boy from these cretins.

129. You guys should all do research on this issue, from what I’ve read is that “Tammy” always thought of herself as being a girl from an even younger age. I was honestly quite upset with this article at first thinking it was just a bunch of Man-hating dikes hating men, but it goes further than just what you read here. So go do some research first, if this was man hating dikes hating men I would approve of most of your comments, but the choice was made by the child after years of Tammy knowing she was a girl, it’s a disorder.

130. Sick Puppies! need to be put down.

131. This article is so old. Why are they reposting something from 2011? Is there anything current about this poor kid?

132. Heather (2) | 08/05/2014 at 11:01 PM |

Lots of things to address here…Not all of CPS is bad. When I was a CPS worker, my hands were often tied. I have also seen the “dark” side of CPS, so not all of us are saints either. It’s a mixed group of people just like any other group, although I would say this particular group is VERY liberal (I didn’t last long as a compassionate conservative in the group).

Also, people need to understand that therapists are not ALLOWED to treat anyone sorting through gender issues with the assumption that they should remain the gender that they were born. Therefore, therapists are REQUIRED to explore and support the decisions made by their clients…that is why you see highly competent Christian Psychologists leaving the APA.

Now, lets follow the logic here. If an 11 year old is allowed to make this kind of major decision about their personality and sexuality, who’s to say that they can’t CHOOSE to have sex with a 40 year old? The vast majority of people would be mortified by that thought, but it is really not that different. My job as the single mother of three boys is to help them understand and accept their masculinity. Believe me, it has been a challenge for me, especially when I totally don’t understand all of the rough housing and “pissing matches” that go along with emerging masculinity (and maleness in general sometimes). But there are a lot of fabulous things about men as well and those need to be celebrated and delighted in.

Above all, this is a child who needs to be celebrated for both HIS masculinity AND femininity as the two in roughly equal amounts (by American standards) tend to coordinate with the most well adjusted and happiest people. If this child feels out of place now, just imagine how he will feel in the locker room with young men who have age appropriate penises and muscle tone, OR in the locker room with young women with developing breasts. Neither scenario sounds psychologically acceptable to me (a social worker and psychology grad student). Do I think CPS should intervene, yes, I do. We clearly have laws that state children are not capable of making sexual decisions for themselves. Do I think they will or that they can? No, there are not laws on the books that cover this and it would be a tremendously challenging case to win in court, especially in an area controlled by ultraliberal judges who are unlikely to rule against these parents. If nothing else, hopefully the law will be changed to address the damage done to ANY child by being allowed to make these kids of decisions far too early.

133. Born in the wrong body!? What bs. It sickens me to hear any libtard try to justify this! Where I come from, boys were/are encouraged to be boys and girls the same……THATS HOW ITS ALWAYS BEEN! And now that advanced medicine has regrettably figure out how to do the crap, you people thinks its ok because you have “the right”! Screw that! The “parents” need to be locked up and the boy needs to grow as nature intended. But by now the mental and physical damage from those 2 ignorant pos is probably permanent. Smh thank you libtards for helping degrade our country so much! Obama would be proud.

134. maybe they should take these 2 women and turn them into men the ols saying if the shoe fits wear it there is no way the count system should let this happen and if the boy wants to be a lady later in life that should be his decision no one elses

135. Dustlung | 08/05/2014 at 9:20 AM |

This issue on a whole is what is wrong with our great nation, what we have allowed it to become we are all so scared to stand up. who will stand for those that cannot stand for themselves. Who will sacrifice to set us down the path of nobility and grace. How has it come to this that we live in a nation where this is an issue.

136. dumb feminists are f*** men & castrating boys & ruling the world still men don’t unite

137. Bongo Bob | 08/04/2014 at 6:57 PM |

“There are many people born in to the wrong body. I have a friend that adopted a little boy. The child has gender issues, he believes he is in the wrong body… yada, yada, yada…”

This is the kind of pseudoscience psycho-babble B.S. that passes for mainstream psychiatric analysis these days! No wonder some kids today are so screwed up! People refuse to deal with reality!

138. East Coast Realist | 08/04/2014 at 4:50 PM |

I am sorry but this is just wrong and what has become to accepted in our society. I will be called out on what I am about to say but I have to say it. Our gender is important, it is part of who we are it is who we are before we are born and after we leave this life. God does not make mistakes and to think he does and to change what he made us into is wrong. We have convinced ourselves in today’s society that gender is simply a byproduct of the human condition and that it is something that can be cut away and changed on a whim. Society is wrong and it is crumbling all around us the more and more we accept this way of thinking. I don’t believe any child just comes up with this theory on their own I think they are led to think this way either by social media or by the things they see in society. It is a very rare case when it happens out of the blue and usually one that can be healed with therapy, love and understanding, not surgery and mutilation. These women should be ashamed of themselves but then again they want to justify their lifestyle as well. Anything to destroy the traditional family will do in their book I am sure.

139. Anonymous | 08/04/2014 at 2:30 PM |

Of course it would be California.

140. this is exactly the reason not to let same sex couple adopt this kid will never EVER have a fair shot at life thanks to the dykes

141. This is totally disgusting. .a child that young isnt old enough to make this kind of decisions. .I would tell the child to wait till he/she is 18 hoping the child came to their senses. Im sorry but God made him a boy an God doesnt make mistakes.

142. Just look at the poor little guys face… he is not happy about this at all. It is obvious to me that his thoughts and feelings are not being considered at all. All so these two sickos force their perverted lifestyle onto him. God did not intend it to be this way … and thing that is against the natural order is perversion.

143. There are many people born in to the wrong body. I have a friend that adopted a little boy. The child has gender issues, he believes he is in the wrong body. My friend being a loving and caring parent decided to talk to his son openly. His son is 10 years old and can express himself well. They decided that they would seek a therapist that was trained in this area. After a lot of therapy, everyone agreed be knew what he was talking about, knew what he wanted. He is transitioning in to a girl, not overnight but gradually. The child is happy and becoming who he really should be. As I read this article, the person who wrote it did not explain that this is not an overnight process it takes many years and a lot of professional help before these decisions are made. We should not judge people because they are different, or believe that because they are gay mothers that they wanted a female daughter.they probably knew well in advance that this young child had a gender issue. Kudos to those mothers that have the heart and love to help this child grow to who he feels he should be.

144. Bongo Bob | 08/02/2014 at 10:25 PM |

Heather, HE is not a little girl, and never will be a girl or a woman – just a horribly mutilated male.

145. Bongo Bob | 08/02/2014 at 8:40 PM |

I wish people would get over this fairy tale commonly known as a sex change operation – there is no such thing! When the operation to “change” a male into a female is complete, you don’t have a female. What you have is a horribly disfigured male pretending to be a female!

If you take DNA from that person and clone it, you will NOT get a female, you will get another male!

So-called gender reassignment surgery is one of the most unethical, immoral things the medical profession has ever come up with! The procedure should be outlawed and any “doctor” who performs it should be put in jail!

146. therain | 08/01/2014 at 4:49 PM |

Sickening, but they probably love it in CA.

147. James Barrs | 07/28/2014 at 2:37 AM |

Come on Heather!!! It is apparent that the child is still a child not fully capable of making life altering decisions. Your use of the word transphobic is akin to the word homophobic. The homosexuals, & their supporters, are too quick to throw those words around. They aren’t even the right terms to use. Homophobia implies a fear of homosexuals or the act of homosexuality. That is FAR from the truth. The vast majority of people don’t fear it, we simply find it disgusting. The proper term should be homodisgustia.

148. Google it. It is a true story but I don’t believe it’s fair to say they coerced him into it. Regardless how the decision was made, I don’t believe an eleven year old should be able to make those kinds of decisions for themselves. When he has grown up then he can address it. I don’t believe the parents forces their child into this and I do believe they have good intentions at heart, but I also believe that it was a foolish decision to give into their child’s pleas and do this at such a young age. Kids don’t know what they need and that’s why parents should help them make wise decisions until they are old enough to choose for themselves.

149. Jessica Lucinda Williams | 06/10/2014 at 6:29 PM |

Regardless if he wants to or not, he is not old enough to make that kind of decision. If a doctor tells a woman she has to be at least 25 yrs old with at least 2 children before he will perform a tubaligation, then this little 11 yr old is not old enough to began any procedure to change his sex! He is a child, that means in 1 yr or 2 he could change his mind! If he is an adult, it is his decision, and he can handle living with it. I don’t understand peoples way of thinking these days!

150. Heather | 06/10/2014 at 6:00 PM |

Why don’t you actually post some facts, or words from the little girl’s OWN mouth? Here: http://www.cnn.com/2011/09/27/health/transgender-kids/

Not surprisingly, the article you posted is just transphobic hate. There is plenty to go around. It is not uncommon at all for trans kids to know who they are at a very young age. Usually parents just ignore or deflect or try to force them into their preassigned gender.

Trans kids who get proper treatment get hormone blockers to delay puberty. Hormone blockers don’t do anything that is not reversible. Surgery isn’t usually done until they are 18 (since it is irreversible).

151. This is some bullsh*t! This is an outrage! WTF!!!

152. Steven Phillip | 06/10/2014 at 10:04 AM |

2 issues:
    1) Where did you get the facts of the story? There are no direct quotes from anybody involved! It sounds like a rant based off the reading of an Enquirer cover. Is it even true?

2) Is there a scenario where you would not condemn this action? What if the boy was the child of a normal family?

I’m not saying what they are doing is right, but dammit people, isn’t there enough going on in your lives without trying to live somebody else’s?

153. bsummers | 06/10/2014 at 6:58 AM |

Can I just ask how much of this is true? Do we have actual video proof of the kid’s feelings on the subject? Or is the author of this article projecting their own beliefs on what should be happening in this situation? The internet doesn’t need more hate. Everyone has the potential to be lovely to each other, even when they disagree.

154. Traci R | 06/10/2014 at 5:35 AM |

wtf love yourself or nobody will ..

155. James Tablett | 06/09/2014 at 5:44 PM |

Then why the [email protected]#k didn’t they adopt a girl in the first place. Both of them ought to be arrested, or give them the change operation